Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

unpopular sex opinion: blowjobs are awful. the reason is that it just seems like an awful fate to have a dick in your mouth, and seeing someone having a dick in their mouth, even if it's mine, just makes me feel sorry for them because i wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy. i cannot be convinced that anyone really enjoys that and it just seems like another part of rape culture humiliation poo poo and any sex act where it's just one person having fun is poo poo. penises belong in vaginas or maybe in asses if youre gay but the mouth is just no place for a dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

id rather work 10 years in a salt mine than have a single dick in my mouth for 1 second. i wouldnt suck a dick if it means immortality and a lot of money

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Listen here, rear end in a top hat. I’m a proud member of the International Brotherhood of Dicksuckers, Local 47. My father was a dicksucker, and his father before him.

gently caress, we used to build poo poo in this country.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Shibawanko posted:

unpopular sex opinion: blowjobs are awful. the reason is that it just seems like an awful fate to have a dick in your mouth, and seeing someone having a dick in their mouth, even if it's mine, just makes me feel sorry for them because i wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy. i cannot be convinced that anyone really enjoys that and it just seems like another part of rape culture humiliation poo poo and any sex act where it's just one person having fun is poo poo. penises belong in vaginas or maybe in asses if youre gay but the mouth is just no place for a dick

How do you feel about eating pussy?

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

doverhog posted:

How do you feel about eating pussy?

thats fine and all good fun

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

I would definitely rather suck dick professionally than work in a mine. No contest

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Shibawanko posted:

Foreplay is fun and arousing for both partners. I guess this is definitely the right thread for your post though.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Shibawanko posted:

thats fine and all good fun

Because you’re attracted to women. Why do you think that people who are attracted to dicks would be having a bad time suckin’ one?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Gripweed posted:

I would definitely rather suck dick professionally than work in a mine. No contest

What if you had to suck off the dicks of miners?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

mind the walrus posted:

What if you had to suck off the dicks of miners?

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Because you’re attracted to women. Why do you think that people who are attracted to dicks would be having a bad time suckin’ one?

1. they probably taste bad and 2. they're grotesque and invasive

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Shibawanko posted:

1. they probably taste bad

That is

uh

that is a you problem my dude

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Shibawanko posted:

1. they probably taste bad and 2. they're grotesque and invasive

We're learning a lot about your penis today.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

i have a good penis. it's one of the good ones. in general though penises are bad.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Your penis really drew the short straw being teamed up with you.

I feel bad for your penis... :(

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I've never met a woman who actually enjoyed it as such but do like making their partner feel good but I wonder how much life would change if People just told each other what they actually want

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Shibawanko posted:

omg...

I have to go apologize to my wife!!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Fellate my wife… please!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

They ain’t called blowinterests!!

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

christmas boots posted:

Fellate my wife… please!

now i gotta stop suckin my wifes dick :qq: today is awful

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

oldpainless posted:

They ain’t called blowinterests!!

Boss makes a dollar
I make a dime
That’s why I never swallow
On company time

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Ugly In The Morning posted:

The Lorde cover of Everybody Wants to Rule The World was in a trailer for something and it was so bad. Like, yes, it’s a song with dark lyrics. When you make it all grim you’re getting rid of the way they contrast with the actual music of the song. Tears for Fears songs seem to get covered that way a lot and it annoys me, I have a weird unironic soft spot for their stuff.

Lorde covered Swinging Party by The Replacements too and stripped it of any wit and irony.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

I've never met a woman who actually enjoyed it as such but do like making their partner feel good but I wonder how much life would change if People just told each other what they actually want

Unless you talk about this with every woman you meet, I'm guessing this isnt much of a sample size.

I guess my phuo is that I, a woman person, very much enjoy sucking dick. Only if I really like the dickhaver, obv.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

The theme song to Masked Rider kinda rips

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Oral sex doesn't really give the giver any direct physical pleasure. Doesn't mean it can't be the best part, it's all in your head. ;)

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

doverhog posted:

Oral sex doesn't really give the giver any direct physical pleasure. Doesn't mean it can't be the best part, it's all in your head. ;)

Well no unless you have an oral fixation.

But that feeling of cupping someone's nuts or putting two gentle fingers in and working your mouth to make someone else feel good, feels good.

There is probably something about taking away agency and just overwhelming their pleasure system "hey I'm in charge now of this cock touching my uvula"

Not really sure the thread is ready for that implication but it's the one doing the work who is in control

What's a power bottom, precious?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Post Your Personally Held Unpopular Opinion: I feel bad for your penis

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Lol if just the sight of a swollen ballsack trembling and just begging to be milked doesn’t get you all hot and bothered

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

doverhog posted:

it doesnt give the receiver all that much pleasure either because a mouth is just this hollow cavity with a tongue and teeth which is really more ticklish than anything else

maybe this is something thats especially popular in clipped cock land where men just come after 5 seconds of mild stimulation

doverhog
May 31, 2013

That's why blowjobs are usually considered foreplay.

*also the mouth ends and the throat begins

doverhog has a new favorite as of 19:50 on May 29, 2020

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Shibawanko posted:

it doesnt give the receiver all that much pleasure either because a mouth is just this hollow cavity with a tongue and teeth which is really more ticklish than anything else

maybe this is something thats especially popular in clipped cock land where men just come after 5 seconds of mild stimulation

ah

now the true root of the issue comes out

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I thought circumcision removed nerve endings making men last longer.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I only have one kind of dick, but, and this is just my opinion here, as a dude, sucking both kinds are fun and if you or your partner dont like it, that’s really, really on you

Just my opinion

waffleman
Aug 5, 2007

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
it really ties the nation together
When it comes to penises I like my own but the rest of them are a bunch of dicks.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

doverhog posted:

*also the mouth ends and the throat begins

Ok, I think I had this whole system mapped out completely wrong

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
This must be where the dicks hang out.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

the chocolate in neapolitan ice cream should be replaced with pistachio

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

Gripweed posted:

That... actually sounds loving amazing.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Hell yeah and change the strawberry into whole frozen Reese’s cups and throw some cookie dough in the vanilla.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Gripweed posted:

The chocolate should be replaced with strawberry. And the vanilla should be replaced with strawberry. Why the gently caress can't I just buy strawberry ice-cream by itself except in the cheap, lovely brands?