Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

fun fact that cop got rehired in the same police force to ride a desk for 1 month so he could be given lifetime medical retirement. you cant blame the union for that either just good ole fashioned acab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
This is peak White People
Amazing
High score

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Black lady nostalgic for... Jim Crow laws!?
https://twitter.com/Jo2Bina/status/1265782114315878400

https://twitter.com/MARCBRAV0/status/1265672144018714625

https://twitter.com/TigerADOS/status/1265740605285707779

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

I've seen the take that desegregation wasn't 100% positive because it destroyed a number of black businesses that could only flourish with a captive audience, but never a "if only segregation forever" take. (from a black person, seen it plenty from white ppl)

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Is she perhaps thinking of Black Wall Street which came about partly because of segregation, and also was burned to the ground by angry white people.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/isaactweeting/status/1265859613162967042

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1266175075235086337

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Sometimes I become extremely grateful I grew up without a father and this is one of those times.

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.
Are they conflating Street Fighter with Mortal Kombat?

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
I'm extremely thankful I married my first girlfriend. Holy poo poo that letter is the ravings of a madman. Also that dude needs to send the dad youthful pictures of himself until that fucker dies. Probably of a heart attack from the rage of thinking about his daughter's virginity being stolen from him.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Fun fact: Later comments say that the daughter hasn't spoken to him in years as far as they know. Like, the daughter isn't even around this guy anymore and he's still stewing over her hymen not being pristine.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

IOSM-adjacent: A $350 “anti-5G” device is just a 128MB USB stick, teardown finds

quote:

The product's website charges £283 for a single 5GBioShield, which converts to nearly $350. That's what it costs to get "protection for your home and family, thanks to the wearable holographic nano-layer catalyser, which can be worn or placed near to a smartphone or any other electrical, radiation or EMF emitting device."

"The 5GBioShield makes it possible, thanks to a uniquely applied process of quantum nano-layer technology, to balance the imbalanced electric oscillations arising from all electric fog induced by all devices such as: laptops, cordless phones, wlan, tablets, etc.," the company says, adding that the USB stick "brings balance into the field at the atomic and cellular level restoring balanced effects to all harmful (ionized and non-ionized) radiation."

The USB stick apparently doesn't need to be plugged in to anything to work its magic. "It is always ON and working—that's why we used quantum nano-layer technology," the company says in an FAQ.

But the device allegedly produces a wider field of protection when it is plugged in. To answer the question of whether the stick needs to be "charged regularly," the FAQ says, "No—the input charge only expands the field effect from 4m radius to 20m + radius when plugged into an USB wall charger or a computer."

Honestly I'm impressed they were still able to find 128MB USB sticks.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Knormal posted:

IOSM-adjacent: A $350 “anti-5G” device is just a 128MB USB stick, teardown finds

I'm guessing they just found an old box of them and were like "what the hell are we supposed to do with these?"

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.
Normally they'd slap a '2TB' label on the side and sell for $7 on eBay but this is much more lucrative.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
If only

https://twitter.com/KurtBusiek/status/1266189914095288320?s=19

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
edit: idk

nickhimself has a new favorite as of 04:23 on May 29, 2020

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/BBlixseth/status/1266206130935459841

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I too am enjoying the incredible low light capabilities of the iPhone 11 streaming the riots. Thanks Apple. Thapple.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Apple should just provide an AR bootlicking app.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Knormal posted:

I'm impressed it wasn't loaded with malware.

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

I think that courts of heaven stuff comes from the Qanon grifter Praying Medic.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I'm honestly just pissed I haven't come up with a good way to grift chuds

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

MizPiz posted:

I'm honestly just pissed I haven't come up with a good way to grift chuds

My roommate runs an Etsy store and sells a loving ton of "Don't Tread on Me" stencils and we've had idle chats about the ethics of going in hard on Punisher Skulls and Thin Blue Line Flags. She hasn't, but I can tell she's genuinely tempted because holy gently caress do CHUDs buy a lot of that crap.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://twitter.com/thevig_2012/status/1266207473758662658?s=19

More seriously though, things have turned violent since that tweet. Cops started firing tear gas into the crowds, protesters have made barricades, seven people have been shot.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

mind the walrus posted:

My roommate runs an Etsy store and sells a loving ton of "Don't Tread on Me" stencils and we've had idle chats about the ethics of going in hard on Punisher Skulls and Thin Blue Line Flags. She hasn't, but I can tell she's genuinely tempted because holy gently caress do CHUDs buy a lot of that crap.

Tell her to do it but keep a loving database. Then upload it.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/mediaguido/status/1266270799364677642?s=21

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

It's not like Churchill had a problem with a poo poo ton of people with dark skin dying from his own government's actions.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Uncanny

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I thought that said "BUDK" at the bottom. Made a lot of sense.

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity

It boggles my mind that the only thing keeping this man from becoming the next mass murderer is 'Jesus'

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Having this idea in your head that, as a father, your daughter's virginity belongs to you sure is creepy.

Guilty posted:

It boggles my mind that the only thing keeping this man from becoming the next mass murderer is 'Jesus'

He specifically states he is forbidden from doing willful harm to other Christians, so there's still a chance. Or he could just cast more hexes on people via letters like some kind of Post Office Warlock.

FedHex. :thunk:

Unperson_47 has a new favorite as of 12:42 on May 29, 2020

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

I gotta be honest, I get tired of people redacting these crazy assholes info. Name and shame.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I appreciate his incredibly loose understanding of the point of Christianity. “I am full of hate but Jesus doesn’t want me to kill Christians. Also here’s a bunch of rules from the Old Testament, also I know what God and Jesus think about you and they think you’re a bad guy too. Here’s a curse, it took me years to piece it together but I have commanded the infinite love of the creator to gently caress you up. Let me know if it works and if other dads reach out with their own curse.”

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/MUFC_Larn/status/1266238915238703107

"Justice for this crime where those responsible were extradited then convicted of manslaughter. :downs:"

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Agents are GO! posted:

I gotta be honest, I get tired of people redacting these crazy assholes info. Name and shame.

Bad idea in this case, for his daughters' sake if nothing else.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Cleretic posted:

Bad idea in this case, for his daughters' sake if nothing else.

Which he forgot to redact in one case

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
That guy is clearly upset someone beat him to his daughter's virginity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

If someone ever wrote me a sternly worded letter because I gave their daughter such a good dicking down they had to talk to God about it, I would frame it and hang it front and center in my living room.