Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

etalian posted:

Biden is basically a real life version of that classic "Don't poo poo Your Pants" flash game.

And he plays to lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the_steve posted:

And he plays to lose.

well, if he gets used to the idea of losing now, it might not be as bad of a shock when he loses on election night.

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

dex_sda posted:

rofl for real?

Yes 100% for real.

I'll try and dig up the tweets.

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

dex_sda posted:

rofl for real?

Couldn't find the pope's tweet but I found AP's reporting on it:

https://twitter.com/AP/status/700364731857633280

The guy from Trump's campaign that responded was Dan Scavino.

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/700368610322206720

Pope backs down, says he didn't mean it personally.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/pope-trump-fight-219488

Can't find the part where Trump forgives him, but it wasn't a tweet. It was more like a "yeah, whatever, nbd" type statement in a press conference after the Pope backed down. I'm an old man who can't computer or open pdf so I don't know how to search twitter by date, but if you look around February 17-19 2016 on Trump's twitter account, you'll see whatever he was saying about it.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Zero chance he goes with anyone to the left of Kamala.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Vox Nihili posted:

Zero chance he goes with anyone to the left of Kamala Reagan.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
whoever is picked is a cynical bid for whose votes he wants the most and is the most uncertain of

therefore warren is the best choice as a suburban white republican woman with no actual values

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Zvahl posted:

whoever is picked is a cynical bid for whose votes he wants the most and is the most uncertain of

therefore warren is the best choice as a suburban white republican woman with no actual values

That's quite literally his core constituency.

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Remember when warren made up the whole thing about bernie hating women

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Liberals and conservatives both want a Strong Daddy to be leader. They just have different ideas of what constitutes a Strong Daddy.

coronavirus posted:

Yes. loving snake

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

coronavirus posted:

was that the incident when she overtly declined to shake Bernie's hand after a debate

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Filthy Hans posted:

was that the incident when she overtly declined to shake Bernie's hand after a debate

yes. and CNN just HAPPENED to still have her mic turned on by total coincidence

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Spergin Morlock posted:

well they couldnt find it in a cliffhanger till the news show, must really have been a bear to track that down

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Filthy Hans posted:

"I think you just called me a liar on national TV :mad:" lmao

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I will not serve as Joe Biden's Vice President.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Don't vote for this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L_36qolsKY

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Spergin Morlock posted:

god that whole stupid loving thing

how many years has this cycle been going now, jesus christ

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Code Jockey posted:

god that whole stupid loving thing

how many years has this cycle been going now, jesus christ

that happened this year lamao.

like four months ago too

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

I lost my NO JOE when updating my avatar for Cool Zone. So I am here again because I hate Biden that loving much and need the tag in my posting life.

a real slam dunk
Jun 30, 2015

If you vote for Joe, you're a scab.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

sorry i think youll find that black people actually despise hilary clinton something which we have frequently known and discussed over the last several years and not a factoid i pulled out of my rear end five minutes ago to rationalize how biden is actually going to win

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Drinkfist posted:

I lost my NO JOE when updating my avatar for Cool Zone. So I am here again because I hate Biden that loving much and need the tag in my posting life.

gotta remember to add the tag yourself

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Some Guy TT posted:

sorry i think youll find that black people actually despise hilary clinton something which we have frequently known and discussed over the last several years and not a factoid i pulled out of my rear end five minutes ago to rationalize how biden is actually going to win

It's seriously impressive how badly the Dems hosed up with Biden.

I've voted nearly straight Dem for like 15 years like the suckers they depend on, and even I would never vote for Joe.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Organ Fiend posted:

Couldn't find the pope's tweet but I found AP's reporting on it:

https://twitter.com/AP/status/700364731857633280

The guy from Trump's campaign that responded was Dan Scavino.

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/700368610322206720

Pope backs down, says he didn't mean it personally.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/pope-trump-fight-219488

Can't find the part where Trump forgives him, but it wasn't a tweet. It was more like a "yeah, whatever, nbd" type statement in a press conference after the Pope backed down. I'm an old man who can't computer or open pdf so I don't know how to search twitter by date, but if you look around February 17-19 2016 on Trump's twitter account, you'll see whatever he was saying about it.

:laffo:

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

ikanreed posted:

It's seriously impressive how badly the Dems hosed up with Biden.

I've voted nearly straight Dem for like 15 years like the suckers they depend on, and even I would never vote for Joe.

yeah I feel like a straight jackass for giving them so many thoughtless votes because I was gay and didn't want to think about politics, and now i get to see what them taking my vote for granted has led to

they're the enemies of progress and joe biden is a huge gently caress you sign to anybody who thinks a better world is possible, and voting for him makes you a bad person

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Poo Pee photoshop is the greatest masterpiece produced so far it..

Also I wonder why bad dems would be optimistic about his GE chances given his poor performance in the primary for the early competitive states before they created the centrist Voltron to gently caress over Bernie?

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

a real slam dunk posted:

If you vote for Joe, you're a scab.

haha November might as well be a million years from now but it’d be symbolically cool if a real, organized mass strike happened on the election

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Centrist Committee posted:

haha November might as well be a million years from now but it’d be symbolically cool if a real, organized mass strike happened on the election

Not working on election day??? Communism.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Drinkfist posted:

fuuuuuck that av owns

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Is it too late to jump on this toxx? Because if not :toxx:

And even if it is too late, I'm still not voting for Biden lol

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Sydin posted:

Is it too late to jump on this toxx? Because if not :toxx:

And even if it is too late, I'm still not voting for Biden lol

It's never too late to not vote for Joe.
Unless you already voted for him, in which case :getout:

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

I actually would be pretty interested to hear the story of a person who has voted for Biden but now wants to take a solemn oath upon penalty of :10bux: never to vote for him again

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i imagine many nojoers voted for him to be be vice president in 2008 or 2012

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1266369891445010432
White noise rear end tweet. That's all he's got to say nothing.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Where's my Mayor Rat style fake "Sharters for Sleepy Joe" fake twitter fan group?

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
Here's a NoJoe win for you:

My sister is kinda succ, but she actually did a bit of master's work in the West Bank. She is VERY pro-Palestine.

She's been disgusted with Biden and dems for a few months, but I told her about Biden not 'letting Palestinians off the hook for their choices' and keeping the embassy in Jerusalem.

Absolute disgust. "That's it. I can't vote for him."

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Koishi Komeiji posted:

This is so his milquetoast rear end can go either way. "enough with the racism" or "enough with the police brutality" or "enough with the thuggish rioting" depending on how the racism dial and audience reaction goes.

What a piece of poo poo.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Koishi Komeiji posted:

*stops spooning peas onto joes plate*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Dixon Chisholm posted:

Here's a NoJoe win for you:

My sister is kinda succ, but she actually did a bit of master's work in the West Bank. She is VERY pro-Palestine.

She's been disgusted with Biden and dems for a few months, but I told her about Biden not 'letting Palestinians off the hook for their choices' and keeping the embassy in Jerusalem.

Absolute disgust. "That's it. I can't vote for him."

You're doing good work friend :hfive: