Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

prefect posted:

what parts of your avatar gif are verboten?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923603

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

haveblue posted:

makes sense, you'd have to be pretty drunk to want to get on an airliner these days

every year when i go on vacation during memorial day weekend, I book my flght for around 11am or noon. I show up to the airport around 7am, get through security, and then just start pounding down cocktails until my flight.

the best part about flying first class is they'll keep serving you before the plane takes off, so you can keep the buzz going strong

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Bhodi posted:

looks like the country is about to enter The Cool Zone

freshly uploaded tag btw

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

graph posted:

freshly uploaded tag btw

lol

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

lol nice

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
virgin advanced auto parts and the chad cool zone.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

graph posted:

freshly uploaded tag btw

very tempting

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

graph posted:

freshly uploaded tag btw

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

cool zone club

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

graph posted:

freshly uploaded tag btw

if someone makes my av wearing a mask i'll grab this

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

PIZZA.BAT posted:

if someone makes my av wearing a mask i'll grab this

he’s eating so he doesn’t have to wear one.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Midjack posted:

he’s eating so he doesn’t have to wear one.

he's delivering the pizza... to you!!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

you fucker!

Apr 7, 2003

Wish I still had that Big Mac av that sulk made for me back in the day

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

just take a quick selfie

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Wish I still had that Big Mac av that sulk made for me back in the day
try this https://goons.neocities.org/

Apr 7, 2003

Thanks, the one I'm looking for isn't in there though. People have given me some pissy-rear end avs lol

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
:lol:

Apr 7, 2003

that was a pretty good one, the sports forum spent a lot of money just giving me lovely "gently caress YOU" avs though

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

it was some derivative of this I think

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lmao

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Uptime Sinclair posted:

it was some derivative of this I think

oh, yeah, the faberge burger. i remember that.

Apr 7, 2003

lol the baseball thread in SAS spent what looks like $70 on buying me avs with 'gently caress you' imposed over the port authority T logo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Slippery Tilde

hahahaha

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

:ninja:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lol

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

lol this one of tori's had a lot of panache. what was the text? it was a quote about someone being screwed in baseball

Apr 7, 2003

Earl Weaver dusting up with an umpire about a balk call IIRC. "You're here just to gently caress us"

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

President Beep posted:

faburge

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Earl Weaver dusting up with an umpire about a balk call IIRC. "You're here just to gently caress us"

earl weaver was just about the platonic ideal of a baseball manager :allears:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

President Beep posted:

had an idea

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

art

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
im glad this pandemic is over and i can go back to just goign to parties and stuff

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

hmmmm

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

im glad this pandemic is over and i can go back to just goign to parties and stuff

good news, there are large celebrations in many cities all weekend!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

same but staying home and never going out

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
ive gotten so much stuff done around the house its crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Slippery Tilde
i've repaired two separate underground leaks in our irrigation system during billable hours in the past week or so