Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Facebook Aunt posted:

Yeaaaah, but then why's it just for capsaicin? Why don't we ever talk about "salt tolerance". Why don't we have salt guys who brag about putting 2 tablespoons of their favorite brand of sodium chloride on everything they eat? Or laugh at the weak pissbabies who say they don't like things too salty?

... People do exactly this for things with high alcohol content and little flavor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Extreme hot sauce is some white people poo poo

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

How do you guys feel about hot sauce? Any opinions?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cocaine Bear posted:

I don't care for it, personally. But I'm glad it exists for those who do.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Cocaine Bear posted:

I like hot but not TOO hot, you know what i mean.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol if you don't eat hot sauce until you have to use ice to soothe your flaming assmeat

just lol

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
You're not a real hotsaucer until you've buttchugged a bottle of Frank's

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

Yeaaaah, but then why's it just for capsaicin? Why don't we ever talk about "salt tolerance". Why don't we have salt guys who brag about putting 2 tablespoons of their favorite brand of sodium chloride on everything they eat?

Now I'm imagining some weird nerd who brags about extreme ammonium chloride content on-line. Some sort of American Swedeaboo or something.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Now I'm imagining some weird nerd who brags about extreme ammonium chloride content on-line. Some sort of American Swedeaboo or something.
They exist.

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!
Hot sauce enthusiasts are to the food scene what pit bull owners are to the dog scene.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

How do you guys feel about hot sauce enthusiast? C'mon we've got at least another 5 pages of this stupid loving derail. I wanna see how smart and educated you all really are! Your opinions are better!

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Sometimes I like hot sauce on my food, other times I do not like hot sauce on my food. Occasionally, when I like hot sauce on my food, I like to use hotter hot sauces than other times.

In conclusion hot sauce is a land of contrasts.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cocaine Bear posted:

How do you guys feel about hot sauce enthusiast? C'mon we've got at least another 5 pages of this stupid loving derail. I wanna see how smart and educated you all really are! Your opinions are better!

what kind of hot sauce do you like, friend

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

SamsCola
Jun 5, 2009
Pillbug

She has a whole set of things getting thrown at her head.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kmstraum/albums/72157641856327875

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Canadian goons, c/d

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Well, I guess if you aren't careful when you use it, you are gonna end up with corn on the cob.

I think everyone missed the lower priced item amazon helpfully suggested

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

For when your cable's too long and you need to make it short

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Randaconda posted:

Canadian goons, c/d

Provided they're on First Nations' land and there's a leaky pipeline being build behind them, yeah, pretty on point.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Phy posted:

For when your power's too on and you need to make it short

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

zedprime posted:

They exist.

Absolutely they do. Unfortunately, even pure ammonium chloride isn't that bad, so the ExTrEmE candies usually contain chili or some other stuff to enhance the effect.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Randaconda posted:

Canadian goons, c/d
c
Well, only 39% of us are Roman Catholic so a confirmation dress doesn't represent all of us.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

zedprime posted:

They exist.

american ones?

there was a period where id brag about salmiaklakrids online but every american ive met has hated it.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Randaconda posted:

Canadian goons, c/d

Though can confirm, they captured the legally mandated boy's bowlcut, shorts that were bought when we were 5 years old and still haven't been thrown/given away, and the look of sheer concern at the existential question of if mankind deserves it's place in the universe despite the violent action that is our existence.

Don't know what the cat is doing there, as they've been outlawed in the Tom and Jerry treaty of '54.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Don't know what the cat is doing there, as they've been outlawed in the Tom and Jerry treaty of '54.

it was going to be a bear but the people funding the magazine thought that was inappropriate for children

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Randaconda posted:

Canadian goons, c/d

Not enough syrup or ham masquerading as bacon.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Carthag Tuek posted:

american ones?

there was a period where id brag about salmiaklakrids online but every american ive met has hated it.

Not me, I love pee pee licorice.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Not enough syrup or ham masquerading as bacon.

Canadians don't refer to ham as "canadian bacon". That's an american thing.

Arrest this man!

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Randaconda posted:

Canadian goons, c/d

I have the American and Soviet Union versions of these books and they're really good. I'd like to pick up the Canadian one some day, now that I know about it.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

ElGroucho posted:

Extreme hot sauce is some white people poo poo

ty for agreeing i got called racist for saying the same with more words

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

snergle posted:

It's impossible to be racist against white people in America.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Cocaine Bear posted:

It's impossible to be racist against white people in America.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

snergle posted:

My family is Mexican, we have 8 different hot sauces in the cabinet, and make very spicy salsas, but the idea of eating something that obliterates your tastebuds and now you can't even taste the food underneath? That to me is part of white peoples' natural drive to masochism. Even thai food is spicier, but not weaponized self-hatred.

Super hot sauces are the AR15s of culinary dick waving. Look how tough I am, I have a bottle of scorpion dust I blow up my rear end! Aren't I a badass??

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/darksoulstoilet/status/1266395063262810115

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

ElGroucho posted:

My family is Mexican, we have 8 different hot sauces in the cabinet, and make very spicy salsas, but the idea of eating something that obliterates your tastebuds and now you can't even taste the food underneath? That to me is part of white peoples' natural drive to masochism. Even thai food is spicier, but not weaponized self-hatred.

Super hot sauces are the AR15s of culinary dick waving. Look how tough I am, I have a bottle of scorpion dust I blow up my rear end! Aren't I a badass??

Go on.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Randaconda posted:

Canadian goons, c/d
I read an article (a Reddit post? something online, anyway) from the girl in this photo. I can't find it now, but from what I recall, she was in her Communion dress for photos and her brother was playing baseball in the yard when the book photographer rounded them up for this picture. She grabbed her brother Trevor's bat while he picked up their cat, Dot, and the rest is history.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

https://i.imgur.com/57UFjye.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Why can’t I find any cold sauce?