Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

Orv
May 4, 2011

Black Griffon posted:

hey anyone got that video of the dude dying on shipment five hundred times? my friend just bought the game and I want to break him

https://twitter.com/DBLTAPesports/status/1258816999519596545

?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

there we go, thanks!

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

lol that me once i got the 3 smoke kills i needed

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I love shipment tbh especially when you get in the murderzone and just start racking up the kills. It’s hard as hell to get a killstreak though. Also sucks when you have cruise missile as a killstreak because you gon die with a tablet in your hand.

Shorty nostock bruen is a riot on there

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
There are a few spots on Shipment where you can kinda command your surroundings and limit getting shot in the back, so when I spawn getting to one of those spots is my #2 priority. #1 priority is of course spraying down anything that crosses my path as I make my way to one of those spots.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Basebf555 posted:

There are a few spots on Shipment where you can kinda command your surroundings and limit getting shot in the back, so when I spawn getting to one of those spots is my #2 priority. #1 priority is of course spraying down anything that crosses my path as I make my way to one of those spots.

I was backing into a corner on one of those to reload one time and a guy spawned right against my buttcheeks :haw:

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Basebf555 posted:

Yeah like the corner that has barrels that ISN'T the forklift corner. And then like behind a cargo container door i think?

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough

this video actually made me reinstall the game lol

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I've gotten chopper gunner on shipment once. it was euphoric.

also gently caress finding comfortable spots on the map and normalise learning how to perfectly nade those spots instead on your infernal circuit

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Black Griffon posted:

also gently caress finding comfortable spots on the map and normalise learning how to perfectly nade those spots instead on your infernal circuit

I have a spot in the middle I throw a thermite that people run right into and light themselves on fire a lot, it rules.

poo poo I need to try molotov next play.

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
4 day double xp and im way behind on the battlepass and never played warzone before. 420 shipment hardcore blaze it

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

priznat posted:

I have a spot in the middle I throw a thermite that people run right into and light themselves on fire a lot, it rules.

tossing a sticky into one of the dead end containers and getting a popcorn never gets old

I guess that's why they call it... dead end

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Slam through a bunch of missions too, coop can give pretty good spm too I think? And warzone blood money just do contracts nonstop.

I am at lvl 99.5 on the battlepass so tonite’s the nite!

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Just confirmed that the super UAV does not show absolutely everyone. Not sure what lets you evade it but had 10 people left in a solo game just now including me and only 8 showed on the map, including me.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Black Griffon posted:

tossing a sticky into one of the dead end containers and getting a popcorn never gets old

I guess that's why they call it... dead end

Popcorn and “stuck” are why I love the thermites the most. Also they’re great against shield assholes.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Uhh what? Duos are in all of a sudden

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

codo27 posted:

Uhh what? Duos are in all of a sudden

gently caress yes! I mostly play with one other buddy and that’s what we want. Give us blood money duos too!!

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

codo27 posted:

Just confirmed that the super UAV does not show absolutely everyone. Not sure what lets you evade it but had 10 people left in a solo game just now including me and only 8 showed on the map, including me.

This has been known for a long time homie

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

A wheelson on shipment is probably the most fun you can have with a killstreak, especially since you can roadkill people with it.

Arae
Jul 27, 2003

priznat posted:

My joke mini-game for Shipment involves fire. Equip a fully loaded AR with incendiaries, molotov, smoke grenade, shrapnel, and launcher of choice.

The rules are you can't use bullets until you use all the fire/smoke/explosives. Bonus points if you land Jokr missles into the chaos.

You end up with 4 fires blazing surrounded in smoke, and exploding missles. It's actually a usable build because it locks down areas so well.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

sweats with damascus shotguns and riot shields are the supervillains of shipment

Orv
May 4, 2011
If someone in a Shipment match shows a tendency of sitting in the middle or side boxes I make it a point to throw a thermite in there on any life I get close to one. Most of them learn eventually.

Also I really hope that the level of smoothness and feel in gunplay in MW is something they're aspiring to keep in CoD going forward. As someone with Bad CoD Opinions and who has not enjoyed one in a while, I hope Treyarch doesn't gently caress that up next, cause man this game feels great and I mostly don't like Treyarch CoDs.

E: Sticking a thermite directly to a Wheelson is one of lifes small pleasures.

Orv fucked around with this message at 21:02 on May 29, 2020

Gasoline
Jul 31, 2008
Just me or does the double XP actually halve the battle pass earn rate, was flying through the levels on Shipment yesterday but with the "double" xp now you get like 2 pixels for a 10 minute match

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

The terrible secret of space... :stonk: the Mods, they knew!

veni veni veni posted:

Goonspiracist

Here's all of it, including me loving up, killing the other tower camper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5LWcrOM8zU

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Black Griffon posted:

Don't run CG but I get Wheelsons enough to enjoy

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

A wheelson on shipment is probably the most fun you can have with a killstreak, especially since you can roadkill people with it.
*THUMP*THUMP*THUMP*

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?

Gasoline posted:

Just me or does the double XP actually halve the battle pass earn rate, was flying through the levels on Shipment yesterday but with the "double" xp now you get like 2 pixels for a 10 minute match

Apparently it’s bugged right now and giving 1/2 instead of x2.

Gasoline
Jul 31, 2008

VaultAggie posted:

Yup that's what it feels like

And here I thought I could easily finish the last 10 levels this weekend, what an idiot I was

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

VaultAggie posted:

Good lord.

Gasoline
Jul 31, 2008
Might just be the Shipment playlist, played a quickplay match and that seemed normal (as in that one match gave me more progression than the 5 preceding matches together)

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Just got a second monitor and it's the first time I'm rocking this kind of setup, so this is a bit of a general question, but anyone know how I move the mouse over to my secondary monitor when MW is in full screen?
Edit of edit: disregard previous edit, it was back in borderless, question remains
another edit: there's a setting to make windowed use unlocked 144hz stuff so I guess I can play in borderless!

Black Griffon fucked around with this message at 22:21 on May 29, 2020

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

When did duos appear?! Great news
Anything else new?

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

VaultAggie posted:

Would be cool if you sucked 3 games in a row it “awarded” half xp.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

VaultAggie posted:

"feature, not a bug"

- activision

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

lol I got a 7-kill streak on Shipment within like 10 seconds but the play of the game was some quickscoper shooting through 2 people with one bullet.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

lol I got a 7-kill streak on Shipment within like 10 seconds but the play of the game was some quickscoper shooting through 2 people with one bullet.

Lol he was probably standing in an objective zone and therefore got defender bonus points

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Pretty cool when people just stare in the direction they are going to run as soon as they get into the gulag. Makes it pretty easy to just smash them immediately. Kinda dumb really they show you the little silhouette. I think I'm gonna start pointing in one direction now and run the other from now on. I've had good luck the last couple days just going straight from starting point though

Busy Bee
Jul 13, 2004
So I built a new PC a few months ago and have put some time into playing Warzone. In the last few months, my game has crashed maybe 3 to 4 times with the Dev Error 6328 code. Is this something I can fix or should I just ignore it? I've looked online and it seems like no one really has an answer to this issue.

Belbos Computer
Nov 20, 2005

Fiat Lux, Big Bang, seven days, seven minutes, seven seconds, and a universe is born before your eyes.
Slippery Tilde

codo27 posted:

Pretty cool when people just stare in the direction they are going to run as soon as they get into the gulag. Makes it pretty easy to just smash them immediately. Kinda dumb really they show you the little silhouette. I think I'm gonna start pointing in one direction now and run the other from now on. I've had good luck the last couple days just going straight from starting point though

Welcome to my world where you get caught in a looping mindtrap of "feints within feints within *oh I'm shot"

FPS_Sage
Oct 25, 2007

This was a triumph
Gun Saliva

Busy Bee posted:

So I built a new PC a few months ago and have put some time into playing Warzone. In the last few months, my game has crashed maybe 3 to 4 times with the Dev Error 6328 code. Is this something I can fix or should I just ignore it? I've looked online and it seems like no one really has an answer to this issue.

I started getting a cryptic error like that after the latest big patch. I seem to have fixed it by going to graphics settings and turning off nVidia Highlights (didn't even realize I had it on in the first place, not sure what it really does)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drizvolta
Oct 31, 2011

codo27 posted:

If they didn't show you the silhouette as a new player you'd have no idea where the opponent starts in the gulag match. I'm getting really tired of full auto weapons in the gulag, it feels way less fun to use actual weapons and not something you can struggle to get kills with.