Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

square full of friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Friend squire

nut

ya the friend square I want to touch it irl

Stoner Sloth

nut posted:

ya the friend square I want to touch it irl

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
What's the legal status of the smilies? I'd love :krad: or :iiam: in sticker form, and I'm sure i'm not the only one.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

:iiam: is my favorite smiley. a true classic

Heather Papps

hello friend

:c2b:
this is a really good question about the smilies tho' hmmmm

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

it'd just depend who made em/if they were cool with it, right? i think most are homegrown

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
SA smilies are the best thing about SA :biotruths:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

anyone know if we own this lil guy :mario: hes kinda cute :mario:

Heather Papps

hello friend

the neat thing about stickers is they are like making a post in real life.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Alright friendos, the verdict is in. I'm sorry, nut, but your awesome brand parody logos don't fall under fair use if we sell them on things, so we can't make stickers of them for the official store.

of course you could make your own with a service like StickerRobot.com and nobody could stop you but hey that's none of my business

It looks like right now the Friend Square is in the lead! I think Monday of next week if there has not been a significant rally towards another candidate, it will be our first sticker club sticker. Exciting!

Sig by Heather Papps

Areola Grande

:peanut:

City of Glompton

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

owlhawk911

touching

i already know right where i'm gonna put the sticker version

Areola Grande

touching

nut

touching

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

touching

City of Glompton

touching

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

nlt

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Areola Grande

same. that was a social overload and I couldn't handle it much longer

Stoner Sloth

touching that good, good square

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

nut

i love byob

Stoner Sloth

nut posted:

i love byob

Areola Grande

nut posted:

i love byob

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Goons Are Gifts

I'll touch that everywhere

BoldFrankensteinMir

I think I love the formatting errors on the Friend Square most of all. I know graphic designers who would not be able to look at those little white fields inside the letters without going full-on OCD conniption fit, and that makes me so happy.

Sig by Heather Papps

BoldFrankensteinMir

Sorry everybody but it turns out the Friend Square is also not our copyright! The original copyright holder contacted me and is not willing to part with it. So, that's another one of our classic images that is not ours.

That leaves #3 and #4! But you know what, I'm guessing out there somewhere is a reason we can't use them either. So what do y'all think, should I just kaibash all of this so far and we start over but with a thread of brand new images and very explicit rules that everything we post we surrender all copyright to? I know that seems kinda harsh but this is just not working very well as is, and we really need to make these stickers on a timeline with other fundraiser events. Yeesh.

Next time somebody asks to be told about cool crimes in the chat thread, I'm gonna mention how BYOB stole its entire look, haha.

Sig by Heather Papps

Areola Grande

:negative: all is lost

BoldFrankensteinMir

no it is not my orb! I have faith in us to do silly doodles and make stickers from them and then doodle on the stickers, I really do!

Sig by Heather Papps

owlhawk911

theft is a time-honoured byob tradition and imo we should just keep on stealing

http://www.friendsquareapp.com
especially if it's these guys

owlhawk911

dct withholding friend square copyright bc we aren't worthy

FluffieDuckie

I don’t want to make any assumptions about people wanting a duckie sticker, but I paid for that image to be made in a thread in sa mart forever ago.

My current one is copyrighted. It’s from a videogame. But the actual waddling duckie drawing belongs to me.

You can make a sticker using a moving image right?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Stoner Sloth

maybe some talented yobber could be persuaded to make a duckie in the process of high level chilling that we could use?

nut

i'll make anything i can if ithelp

Goons Are Gifts

I want an actually moving FluffieDuckie flip image

FluffieDuckie

do they make holographic stickers?

i mean i've seen them, but does this company do that without charging a fortune?

FluffieDuckie fucked around with this message at 19:59 on May 30, 2020

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cda

by Hand Knit
There were some great stickers made for the sticker contest a few years back. It's unfortunate that all this stuff was made without the copyright thing being worked out, but maybe they can be good inspiration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
I can't find a link to that contest... You can get to some of the stickers by searching "BYOB" on redbubble, but that also turns up some of other stuff that has nothing to do with BYOB and I couldn't find the one I was looking for which was the pill bottle one