Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Elviscat posted:

Are you saying you heard Brest was the best, but you never got to put it to the test?

yest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Sitting Here posted:

the hero's journey as expressed in hair

hairo, surely :allears:

Section 9 posted:

Added Kitties.

:swoon:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Aginor posted:

Kitties make everything good. Of course, trying to get one of here in the UK means taking out a second mortgage.

And an old one.

Both modern and throwback Aginor are very handsome :)

Dixville posted:

Sorry to double post but i finally got these teardrop plugs to fit and I'm excited about them

loving what, these own (as do your scrub top/ponytail coordination)

Icon Of Sin posted:

Definitely just saw a bird chick crawl out from under its parent for the first time :kimchi:

And you didn't take a picture for me?! This selfie substitutes just fine, but geeez.

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro
In lieu of a selfie please enjoy a picture of one of my adorable sons (and the top of my head)

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Panic Restaurant posted:

In lieu of a selfie please enjoy a picture of one of my adorable sons (and the top of my head)

Cute cat

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

And you didn't take a picture for me?! This selfie substitutes just fine, but geeez.

Different bird, but same species (American oystercatcher). The chicks are the most :kimchi: thing I think I’ve ever seen.

Dad’s roosting here, and later he took the little one down to the waterline for the first time :kimchi:

e: more bird-friends. The time, black skimmers! The one in the foreground that looks like it’s melting is actually resting, apparently this is how they sleep :laffo:

Icon Of Sin has a new favorite as of 20:58 on May 28, 2020

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Walking the dog on a rainy day

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

Icon Of Sin posted:

Different bird, but same species (American oystercatcher). The chicks are the most :kimchi: thing I think I’ve ever seen.

Is this the bird you posted on SnapChat? I am envious of your outdoor adventures!

Also I am envious of COOL CORN’s weather

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

FreshFeesh posted:

Is this the bird you posted on SnapChat? I am envious of your outdoor adventures!

Also I am envious of COOL CORN’s weather

Probably, I post more there than is likely sane or healthy 🤣

And my job is the only thing giving me outdoor adventures right now. Like hell if I’m getting on a dive boat right now, or any time this season actually. All the national parks that have stayed open/reopened have seen an attendance surge, and I’m already playing hide and seek with the virus as it is.

Throwback to last October, hanging out with a young green sea turtle in Bonaire. Little dude guided us back to shore :kimchi:

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

I thought I'd go full goon and ;

1) Have a dirty mirror
2) Have a dirty shirt
3) a 3 week neckbeard

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

All my bee friends are off-screen, also looking nonplussed.

matti
Mar 31, 2019

a hot laborer

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I've had 9 beers and shot gunned to bottles of wine. Also shaved my head.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Mr. Clean is done loving around

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Both modern and throwback Aginor are very handsome :)

loving what, these own (as do your scrub top/ponytail coordination)

Thank you. I love your birds. I had a dream about ducklings last night. I'm holding on to that.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

I;m thinking about thos beans

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Dang, it's my favorite selfie thread! Everyone's birds, cats, dogs, tortoises, and bunnies are all looking great. I am not looking forward to going to work today.

And I know we like mugs in here too, this is my work mug. About to get a fat cup of coffee when I get in.

Hey I hope you all are having a great Friday. Be chill, friends.

matti
Mar 31, 2019

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

this is a really good picture ha

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

rear end-penny posted:

Dang, it's my favorite selfie thread! Everyone's birds, cats, dogs, tortoises, and bunnies are all looking great. I am not looking forward to going to work today.

And I know we like mugs in here too, this is my work mug. About to get a fat cup of coffee when I get in.

Hey I hope you all are having a great Friday. Be chill, friends.

I was just wondering what to listen to next, ty for the excellent recommendation!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Ah the Fallout Scavenger aesthetic (edit: lol https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/60453 )

Lockdown boredom, a bit more hair buzzing, the postapoc undercut.

now all I need is a can of ultra strength hairspray

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
I ate way too fuckin much chinese food for dinner so now I'm laying in bed miserable. But whatever I was celebrating making it through this hell of a week

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Ah the Fallout Scavenger aesthetic (edit: lol https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/60453 )
mods name change to Immersive Farts pls

virgin trad goth vs. the modern Chad Goth

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

shaved my head again, gonna grow it out again and dye it a different shade of pink. We had a heatwave and even with short hair, I was not standing for it.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Teagan posted:

shaved my head again, gonna grow it out again and dye it a different shade of pink. We had a heatwave and even with short hair, I was not standing for it.

I’m a. Oitbrjee elolld
Io. Anittihtbt tritium
E

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Panic Restaurant posted:

Accepted :3:

Icon Of Sin posted:

Dad’s roosting here, and later he took the little one down to the waterline for the first time :kimchi:

e: more bird-friends. The time, black skimmers! The one in the foreground that looks like it’s melting is actually resting, apparently this is how they sleep :laffo:

Forgiven :3:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

COOL CORN posted:

Walking the dog on a rainy day

Your glasses match your hair! :buddy:

Greggster posted:

I thought I'd go full goon and ;

1) Have a dirty mirror
2) Have a dirty shirt
3) a 3 week neckbeard

You look like a Greggster. I like it.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Grammarchist posted:

All my bee friends are off-screen, also looking nonplussed.

*taps thread tag* bees please

Aginor posted:

Thank you. I love your birds. I had a dream about ducklings last night. I'm holding on to that.

:hai:

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

:hai: :hai:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

rear end-penny posted:

Your expression is powerfully relatable, my friend

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Lockdown boredom, a bit more hair buzzing, the postapoc undercut.

now all I need is a can of ultra strength hairspray

yes

COOL CORN posted:

I ate way too fuckin much chinese food for dinner so now I'm laying in bed miserable. But whatever I was celebrating making it through this hell of a week

Good job making it through :shobon:

Teagan that top owns, your glasses are killer :swoon: Is that filigree or what?

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

quintuple post y'all

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

LingcodKilla posted:

I’m a. Oitbrjee elolld
Io. Anittihtbt tritium
E

lol, what

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Teagan that top owns, your glasses are killer :swoon: Is that filigree or what?

Thanks, it is a dress, very frilly and girly! I love it, I have a hard time tying the sides symmetrically hahahahaha!

I have no idea how to pose, excuse my weird leg thing going on

They are filigree on the sides, yes! I was supposed to get two new pairs today, but looks like it will be Monday instead, I am excited, some gold frames similar to these, no black, but with some scroll work on the sides, and a black pair that is round and nerdy, like me.

Teagan has a new favorite as of 02:38 on May 30, 2020

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I'd accuse you of shopping at the same optometrist I go to but mine's shut down due to covid and riots

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Raptor1033 posted:

I'd accuse you of shopping at the same optometrist I go to but mine's shut down due to covid and riots

I am one of those dicks who orders their glasses cheap from china, it takes two months to get them, but it is worth it.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Teagan posted:

I cut my hair off during quarantine and god drat it’s freeing having the buzz cut again

I applaud your choice as it validates my own lazy haircut

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

beanieson posted:

I cut my hair off during quarantine and god drat it’s freeing having the buzz cut again

I applaud your choice as it validates my own lazy haircut

Good for you! I frequently shave my head, it is my favourite thing to do pretty much in all of life. Buzz buzz, bye bye hair. Ah, feels SO good

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Teagan posted:

Good for you! I frequently shave my head, it is my favourite thing to do pretty much in all of life. Buzz buzz, bye bye hair. Ah, feels SO good

I used to do it way more often but it had been forever. With everything closed I had to break out the clippers and clean it up myself again :kiddo:

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

quintuple post y'all

As the prophecy foretold.

Raptor1033 posted:

Fellow twin cities goon spotted?! poo poo is nuts right now. My store closed early af and we have a loving curfew now. Like that is going to help.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Yeah, I saw the curfew and scoffed. I've been listening to the cop's munitions explosions and sirens as my bed time white noise for the past few nights, we'll see what tonight brings.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

The Mighty Moltres has a new favorite as of 17:04 on Jun 5, 2020

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Stay safe, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

The Mighty Moltres posted:

quote:

lol, what

Translation:

I just assumed half the thrill of the thread was finding creative ways of implying goons were getting each other all horned up