Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I’m good to wrap up today wherever.

I’m also hung over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

It seems silly to do boogie when he didn't seem to do anything last night

I generally agree that bif is being difficult but probably town

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
Yeah ##vote soag

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh nooooooooooo

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Okay

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay
Ok gently caress it Hal makes a point.

##vote soag

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Pretty scummy

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Aha fuuuccckkk

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tommu posted:

Ok gently caress it Hal makes a point.

##vote soag

Nice one soag

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tommu posted:

Aha fuuuccckkk

Ahahahha

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Quick everyone vote soag

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

:cthulhu: Votecount for Day 4 :cthulhu:

Venom Soag (6): dmboogie, Tommu, Tommu, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Hal Incandenza, hambeet, Venom Soag, Tommu
Bifauxnen (1): Venom Soag, Venom Soag, Venom Soag, Venom Soag, hambeet, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Mr. Humalong, hambeet
dmboogie (1): Tommu, Tommu, Asphyxious, Venom Soag, Venom Soag, Tommu, Venom Soag, Venom Soag, Tommu

Not Voting (1): Bifauxnen

With 9 people still alive and sane, it takes 5 votes to execute.
The current deadline is May 30th, 2020 at 9 a.m. EDT -- that's in about 14 hours, 47 minutes.

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

gently caress I wish I'd been drinking last night

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

wow i look away for ten minutes and the day's over lmao

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
oh what the gently caress

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Lol morning all, except Soag I guess

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Bifauxnen posted:

Lol morning all, except Soag I guess

good morning australia

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Morning bif! What’s happening there? I’m watching my daughter play the dating sim in Danganronpa so I am living my best life

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Morning bif! What’s happening there? I’m watching my daughter play the dating sim in Danganronpa so I am living my best life

Oh wow, that does sound fun, Mini's too young for Danganronpa but I did give her my old Komaeda character on Stardew Valley now to play around with all the endgame stuff.

This morning I remembered Mythbusters existed so we watched them survive on an island using nothing but duct tape, then warmed up for the day with some morning DDR freestyle

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

aw hell yeah mythbusters was dope

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

what's the equivalent of DOCS over there?

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

hambeet posted:

what's the equivalent of DOCS over there?

ICE

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Lol

Nah it's DCF

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:cthulhu: Final Votecount for Day 4 :cthulhu:

Venom Soag (6): dmboogie, Tommu, Tommu, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Hal Incandenza, hambeet, Venom Soag, Tommu
Bifauxnen (1): Venom Soag, Venom Soag, Venom Soag, Venom Soag, hambeet, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Mr. Humalong, hambeet
dmboogie (1): Tommu, Tommu, Asphyxious, Venom Soag, Venom Soag, Tommu, Venom Soag, Venom Soag, Tommu

Not Voting (1): Bifauxnen

With 9 people still alive and sane, it took 5 votes to execute.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

It all happened so quickly. As gaze after gaze came to rest upon him, he lost all hope and fled through the gates - never to be seen again. Certainly, he didn't belong here - not as someone from the wrong side of the tracks, who grew up with a different mind towards violence compared to the rest of you.

Wait, does Australia have tracks? Let's just say he was from Perth - that's basically the same thing, hey?

:rip: Venom Soag, Town-Aligned Night 2 Vigilante, was thrown into the wasteland on Day 4! :rip:

quote:

I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

You are a NIGHT 2 VIGILANTE - on Night 2, you may kill a person and remove them from the game. You have no other special abilities besides your vote.

Another facet of the infinities beyond mortal comprehension slips carefully into alignment. Soon...

:cthulhu: Night 4 begins now. Deadline is 30-MAY 8PM EDT/01-JUN 10AM AEST/1AM BST. :cthulhu:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

He screamed. Then he was silent. Then he screamed again. And he didn't stop.

That was your morning.

:rip: Hal Incandenza, Town-Aligned Tracker, was driven mad on Night 4! :rip:

quote:

Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places.

You are a TRACKER - each night, you may target a person to find out who they targeted with a night action (if any) that night. You may not target the same person on consecutive nights, unless your action failed on the previous night.

Those places might be closer than you think.

:cthulhu: Day 5 starts now. Deadline is 31-MAY 9AM EDT/11PM AEST/2PM BST. :cthulhu:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:cthulhu: Votecount for Day 5 :cthulhu:

Not Voting (7): Asphyxious, Bifauxnen, dmboogie, hambeet, Mr. Humalong, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Tommu

With 7 people still alive and sane, it takes 4 votes to execute.
The current deadline is May 31st, 2020 at 9 a.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 6 hours.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

gently caress

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

well i doc'd hal and he still died so i mean lmao

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ok y'all know who I wanna vote for, but maybe everyone slow your roll today before flinging votes around considering this might be LYLO territory by now

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

I don’t know what’s going on anymore since the soag flip, but I’m leaning towards Bif atm

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Bifauxnen posted:

Ok y'all know who I wanna vote for, but maybe everyone slow your roll today before flinging votes around considering this might be LYLO territory by now

shouldn’t this be the part where you try and figure out the game if you’re town?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tommu posted:

well i doc'd hal and he still died so i mean lmao

Did humalong jail you?

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

i know i was talking a lot of poo poo last day phase but i was like 95% sure soag was gonna flip scum or sk there i retract any statements i may have made about it being fine to lunch me

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

I don’t know what’s going on anymore since the soag flip, but I’m leaning towards Bif atm

Yesterday you blame it on the boogie

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

shouldn’t this be the part where you try and figure out the game if you’re town?

Sure

I figured it out

Gaspy's scum dipshits

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

hambeet posted:

Did humalong jail you?

no i was told my action succeeded

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tommu posted:

no i was told my action succeeded

Hmmmmmm

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

okay now that we know we can trust hal's tracker results (barring any potential redirection)

N1: Gaspy visited Bif
N2: Anidav visited Tommu (lmao)
N3: dmboogie went nowhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Maybe i was bus driven idk lmao