Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Dabir posted:

what's a hetmanate

a government by a straight manatee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

no, that would be a hetmanatinate

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Doc Hawkins posted:

Hetmanatinateez nuts

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

FreudianSlippers posted:

The only moral form of government is a Hetmanate.

And when it falls you get to yell out "oh, the Hetmanate!"

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Doc Hawkins posted:

I thought it was a dugongarchy?

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

I thought it was a dugongarchy?

No, that’s an evolved Seelarchy.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

pinnipedocracy

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

DigitalRaven posted:

No, that’s an evolved Seelarchy.

Crazy government

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

FreudianSlippers posted:

The only moral form of government is a Hetmanate.

Wikipedia posted:

The Hetmanate (Ukrainian: Гетьманат or Гетьманщина) is a political entity ruled by a hetman.
That's real loving helpful thanks

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

that's what i said!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ruled by a hatman

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Ruled by a hatman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

What about a government ruled by a hepman? Like a real cool daddio.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Ruled by a hatman

All hail King Gabe

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

canyoneer posted:

All hail King Gabe

m'leader

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Dammit we're already in the thread

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

SLOSifl posted:

Some of those that work forces
Are the same that burn Targets

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Seminary huh? That's a fancy name for a blowjob factory

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Moon Slayer posted:

This isn't the new Everest thread.

Tashilicious posted:

but the everest threads were certainly a saga

Paladinus posted:

A weird hill to die on.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

:prepop:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Paladinus is the master of dry humor, whether you like that style or not. I imagine him saying these sorts of things with a completely serious face in real life, and people just being unsure of how to react

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

chitoryu12 posted:

MREs don't cause constipation or diarrhea. Refusing to eat everything and scarfing down protein powder to bulk up while in a stressful environment will.

PopeCrunch posted:

MREs are super great for when you're taking a bunch of boy scouts out camping, because someone ALWAYS, ALWAYS forgets either a key ingredient or cooking tool, or even if they actually pulled together and remembered to bring the hot dogs, going home and wrestling a brown cantaloupe out of your rear end beats trying to precision-poo poo into the four inch wide hole the disinterested teenager dug for the latrine pit. If you're going to be out more than two, MAYBE three days though, just pack the food yourself and bring a 5 gallon bucket to poop in.

Cole posted:

i think he is saying he doesn't like the poop when he is camping

that is the only way i can accept his logic

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

fair, pooping while camping sucks, and I never thought about MREs as a solution the the issue

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

RFC2324 posted:

fair, pooping while camping sucks, and I never thought about MREs as a solution the the issue

I just bring a roll of TP from home :shrug:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

smh if you don't plan your camping locations around access to geysers, what the Europeans refer to as "nature's bidet"

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Nastyman posted:

I just bring a roll of TP from home :shrug:

Pine cones are nature's TP

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
This is why I only camp near beaches. That way, I always have my three seashells.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
making GBS threads in general, much like sleeping, is something humanity will get rid of the moment the technology is there to do it.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
spoken like someone who has never known the satisfaction of taking a good poo poo.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

[me in 2150 making my disinterested robograndchildren listen to stories of how satisfying having a big poop used to be for the billionth time]

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Every time sci-fi poop chat comes up I can't help but imagine a situation where the poop teleporter breaks down and someone is forced to use a butthole that has been dormant since childhood instead of one that been torn asunder day in and day out by Taco Bell food.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

thatbastardken posted:

spoken like someone who has never known the satisfaction of taking a good poo poo.

You'd still be able to experience that (either through VR or by using fake poop), but the point is you would have a choice. That's true freedom.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Every time sci-fi poop chat comes up I can't help but imagine a situation where the poop teleporter breaks down and someone is forced to use a butthole that has been dormant since childhood instead of one that been torn asunder day in and day out by Taco Bell food.

They'd just poo poo their pants since they'd never have learned to hold it.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

if you never use your butthole, would it atrophy?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

According to rabbinical interpretation of the Torah, manna -- being a pure and holy manifestation of Y__H -- produces no bodily waste when eaten. As a result, the ancient Israelites did not poop for the 40 years they wandered the desert eating nothing but manna and water. Presumably they started again when they returned home, and one would expect that only the elderly would remember what it was like to do so. Children continued to be born in the desert, so there would be at least one entire generation that had never experienced pooping before they suddenly started in adulthood.

What I'm saying is go ask your local rabbi

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Man I dunno, it sucks to come back from a limited diet even in the short term. You'd think he'd have sent some beans down too or something

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

Man I dunno, it sucks to come back from a limited diet even in the short term. You'd think he'd have sent some beans down too or something

I was in an induced coma and on a feeding tube a few years ago. I didn't really poop for over a month and boy howdy the first one that came out was exciting.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Sagebrush posted:

What I'm saying is go ask your local rabbi

I'm picturing a heavily bearded old Jewish man, sitting hunched over on the edge of his bed, wild eyes staring out into the black of the morning's darkest hours as he contemplates the question of Moses' Mega Dumps.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

1stGear posted:

I'm picturing a heavily bearded old Jewish man, sitting hunched over on the edge of his bed, wild eyes staring out into the black of the morning's darkest hours as he contemplates the question of Moses' Mega Dumps.

they've been contemplating the Torah for over 3000 years so statistically this has to have happened at least a few times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

RFC2324 posted:

if you never use your butthole, would it atrophy?

Atrophied Butthole would be a pro username