Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Dixon Chisholm posted:

Here's a NoJoe win for you:

My sister is kinda succ, but she actually did a bit of master's work in the West Bank. She is VERY pro-Palestine.

She's been disgusted with Biden and dems for a few months, but I told her about Biden not 'letting Palestinians off the hook for their choices' and keeping the embassy in Jerusalem.

Absolute disgust. "That's it. I can't vote for him."

I'm jealous, I've spent the last several months piling on all the Joe Biden gaffs and voting records onto my mom (who voted for him in the primary over Bernie because "he's electable and his policies actually have a chance of being passed") and the farthest I've gotten is "okay yeah that's not great but he's still better than Trump so he has my vote." :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Sydin posted:

I'm jealous, I've spent the last several months piling on all the Joe Biden gaffs and voting records onto my mom (who voted for him in the primary over Bernie because "he's electable and his policies actually have a chance of being passed") and the farthest I've gotten is "okay yeah that's not great but he's still better than Trump so he has my vote." :sigh:

Everyday I look turn off my monitor look myself in the mirror and recite Geralt's "lesser evil" speech.

Consequently, I am not voting for Joe Biden.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

TAG ME!

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Squizzle posted:

*stops spooning peas onto joes plate*

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

https://youtu.be/auerzvTt38k

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
He's had "enough" of campaigning. Can't keep going. Sleepy.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Koishi Komeiji posted:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1266369891445010432
White noise rear end tweet. That's all he's got to say nothing.

i feel obama energy from this, performative and hollow

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1266369893403770886?s=19

I think his campaign sees an opportunity to shore up black support so maybe he'll say something of consequence soon (lol probably not, just some both-sidesing most likely).

Also I would think Kamala's odds at VP were going up but she's spent a lot of her career bragging about being a cop so probably just neutral.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Chomp8645 posted:

Everyday I look turn off my monitor look myself in the mirror and recite Geralt's "lesser evil" speech.

Killer Mike also summed it up well in 'Report to the Shareholders':

Choose the lesser of the evil people and the devil still gon' win.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
The world may be crashing and burning around me because of Donald Trump, but I am reaffirming that I will not be voting for Joe Biden.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
fortunately it is also crashing and burning around you because of Joe Biden

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/schwartzbCNBC/status/1266472419537162257?s=20

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
wanna see the Biden brand book and the negotiations that happened with Ray-Ban(tm) to ensure proper placement of sunglasses during pandemic

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
gently caress it. I'm throwing my lot in. I will not vote for Joe Biden. I will vote for the person who would have won the nomination for the Democratic Party had there not been interference from the party elites and President Barack Hussein Obama.

White Rock
Jul 14, 2007
Creativity flows in the bored and the angry!

Koishi Komeiji posted:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1266369891445010432
White noise rear end tweet. That's all he's got to say nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmxGLo_itEY

YTP's have broken my brain.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

gently caress it. I'm throwing my lot in. I will not vote for Joe Biden. I will vote for the person who would have won the nomination for the Democratic Party had there not been interference from the party elites and President Barack Hussein Obama.

Then why do you have a Joe Biden avatar? Hmm?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

lol just remembered NYT endorsed Warren and Klob

One basically betrayed every single position she's ever held and the other let a killer cop go free and indirectly caused massive riots

lmao

all to be biden's VP

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Response to a black man asking serious questions: "I was baited into responding in a racist manner"

https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/1266529103076831239?s=20

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

No Joe
No Joe
It's off to vote I go
Make progress? No
He is our foe
No joe!
No Joe no Joe no joe!

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Response to a black man asking serious questions: "I was baited into responding in a racist manner"

Lol Biden is a piece of poo poo. I guess it's good for him that nobody even remembers he exists since we're now in the cool zone

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
So Jess and team were on the freeway in Delaware protesting earlier so I didn't think this was still going to happen but apparently it is:
A reminder that Jess is running for the seat Joe Biden held so - RELEVANT

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
May 30, 2020
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS LIVESTREAM WITH JESS SCARANE, CANDIDATE FOR U.S. SENATE
Jess Scarane, Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate in Delaware, will be going live on Twitch for a Dungeons & Dragons livestream and fundraiser. Join Jess and members of her campaign team as they learn to play Dungeons & Dragons, and participate in real time by donating to help or thwart the team’s gameplay.
Who: Jess Scarane for U.S. Senate
What: Dungeons & Dragons Live Stream and Fundraiser on Twitch
When: Saturday, May 30th from 6-8pm ET
Where: twitch.tv/jessica_scarane
Why: Interact with a progressive U.S. Senate candidate and team as they learn to play Dungeons & Dragons in real time.
More information about Scarane’s campaign can be found at jessfordelaware.com.
Please send all press requests to press@jessfordelaware.com

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Roll for debate initiative.

I have a question for the two candidates: What do you say to those who argue that the inequality between caster classes and non-caster classess has become too large? Are you pro class warfare?

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

MonsieurChoc posted:

Roll for debate initiative.

I have a question for the two candidates: What do you say to those who argue that the inequality between caster classes and non-caster classess has become too large? Are you pro class warfare?

"It is my belief that the power gap is equalized by equipment. However, that means that those with access to higher magical weapons are disproportionately from wealthy warrior families. We need to ensure that the top +1% of arms and armaments are equally distributed among the lowest 99% of martial classes."

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

"looting bad :cry:"

https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/1266948382758666251?s=19

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

ah so businesses that harm the community are fair game

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

"Sure the police are routinely murdering black people for sport, but the real problem here is the people defending themselves." -Joe Biden

^^^Edit: The US Chamber of Commerce in DC is burning, as is the JP Morgan Chase building across from it, while I just saw a clip of protestors defending a Waffle House from looting. The people know which institutions are on their side.

Wicked Them Beats has issued a correction as of 05:58 on May 31, 2020

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

that abercrombie store was the heart of downtown, and a cherished local business that supported the community

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

A vote for Biden is a vote for Trump
A vote for Trump is a vote for fascism

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Wicked Them Beats posted:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1266369893403770886?s=19

I think his campaign sees an opportunity to shore up black support so maybe he'll say something of consequence soon (lol probably not, just some both-sidesing most likely).

Also I would think Kamala's odds at VP were going up but she's spent a lot of her career bragging about being a cop so probably just neutral.

Chris James 2 posted:

gotta love how in the middle of a crisis where biden had a perfect chance to show leadership on racial issues biden instead decided to go takebacksies on the apology for the racist thing he said that people had mostly forgotten about and just accuse charlemagne of being a communist

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

Isn't this literally the same justification for white cops beating the living poo poo out of innocent unarmed Black people

hahahah never voting for Joe Biden after tonight I wasn't before and I definitely am not now

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

My Cool Joe combo av is very powerful.

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
Got my tag elsewhere postin' here to confirm NO JOE

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Chomp8645 posted:

As I've said before Geralt would absolutely be NoJoe, and his coat of arms is even the same colors as the tag

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Code Jockey posted:

i feel obama energy from this, performative and hollow

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

This also works as a loss edit

Maslovo
Oct 12, 2016

Just posting to say gently caress Joe Biden, I will never vote for him.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Maslovo posted:

Just posting to say gently caress Joe Biden, I will never vote for him.

Okay but what if Joe Biden sneaks up behind you in the poll booth to smell your hair and also had a knife

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

:drat:
:perfect:

No, seriously, this is probably the most on point meme I've seen in a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
Hi, some D&D shitbag got mad at me for not liking that Biden referred to the lynching in Minneapolis as merely "inappropriate"

Can I at least get my tag back tia

Hell two would be great

Marxalot has issued a correction as of 11:13 on Jun 1, 2020