Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did it matter?
This poll is closed.
The mod squad (FORUM FRIENDS) has edited the poll 11 1.38%
And inserted their good jokes 4 0.50%
While the rest of you laugh 9 1.13%
Bowsette 103 12.88%
347 43.38%
killer comedy option $69,420.69 15 1.88%
big bandicoot baps 311 38.88%
Total: 800 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

that was all the point of my statement, AGS is a tremendous force of cultural accession and I thank The AGS Guy for making sierra one of the most influential developers of all time whether or not the people making AGS games know or want their games to look like SCI games

its like rebranding your pagan holiday into christmas, to trick all the heathens into becoming christians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Relax Or DIE posted:

Someone make snail a Sierra sucks gang tag
you about 30 minutes afterwards, hope u saved your game

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

Bowsette forever

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

chris jones is the AGS Guy, the blue cup man

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

tex murphy himself

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

did that overseer remake ever come out

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

homeless snail posted:

clicking quit so I can go back to playing monkey island

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

The 7th Guest posted:

did that overseer remake ever come out
It Did Not

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I always feel good about a month if I am on top of stickying the chat thread and closing the other one. I hope it is to be a good month.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

to the vaporware pile with it

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

VideoGames posted:

I always feel good about a month if I am on top of stickying the chat thread and closing the other one. I hope it is to be a good month.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Jokes on you, I cannot count!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

at the beginning of quarantine i had a paper sack full of taco bell diablo and inferno sauce packets

i regret to inform the thread that the sack is now empty

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

turns out when you go through the taco bell drive thru and say "i need A LOT of sauce" they just dump all the sauce they have into a paper bag. thats a lifehack for you

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Taco Bell is so good despite being so Taco Bell

I should ask for a bunch of sauces next time even though I'm the only one in the house that'll use them.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Secret plan, activate :getin:

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

i feel bad because i live like within walking distance to a really good mexican place run by actual 100% legitimate mexicans, and then taco bell opens up next door and their parking lot emptied. jokes on them though because then corona happened and they both got owned

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Life hack: buy one bottle of sauce and enjoy the equivalent of 100 sachets.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

ultimate guide to getting owned: love bbq/spicy sauces and then have reflux and you can't enjoy sauces anymore

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I'm watching this speedrun of metroid fusion 100% where the guy is playing it blindfolded and drat it's impressive.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/634514177

N-N-N-NINE BREAKER
Jul 12, 2014

homeless snail posted:

:cmon:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

good loving grief

https://twitter.com/six6jiang/status/1266827363754573826
https://twitter.com/emilybuckshot/status/1267201620359561216

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Taco bell has a PAC for donating to "pro business"(right wing) candidates which should make me not want to go but when you get off work at 3AM sometimes what you really need is 6 cheesy bean and rice

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
The only good cop in the history of cops is Marge Gunderson.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Axel Blaze? the entire cast of streets of rage?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

tithin posted:

what part of "only trust your fists" do you not understand

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

This is a very bold statement given that we've only seen a few weeks of her career, which only involved going after white murderers.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

tithin posted:

I said what I said and I will live with the consequences.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm workin on a potential new gangtag.

Then I'm working on my alcoholism when I have to queue up like 500 gangtags again :suicide:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

The only good cop is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOlnmiayzGY

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Infinitum posted:

I'm workin on a potential new gangtag.

Then I'm working on my alcoholism when I have to queue up like 500 gangtags again :suicide:

Radiuuuum :argh:

Edit: lol the cspam mods are probably going to be queuing cool zone tags for the rest of their lives

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Spoiler

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

This has me questioning my loyalties to this byob tag

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

imo, it should flash

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

homeless snail posted:

imo, it should flash

Oh like I'm going to make a tag and then not have an option where it flashes

It would be annoying in like 20 avatars on a page

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Oh like I'm going to make a tag and then not have an option where it flashes

It would be annoying in like 20 avatars on a page

Secretly upload and then hand out multiple versions that flash at different speeds.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

you could probably also get away with making it flash blue like the police won't help you line, might be less eye destroying if noncanonical

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Am I allowed to trust Dick Gumshoe

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Help Im Alive posted:

Am I allowed to trust Dick Gumshoe

He routinely arrests people based on nothing but his first instinct and believes them to be guilty until they're incontrovertibly proven innocent. He also seems to be fine with the death penalty for these people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
It's not that good cops don't exist, it is just that good cops are basically entirely a fictional thing. Plenty of good cops in fiction. Plenty of bad cops too.

If only real life could be true to fiction by having good cops.