Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Samovar posted:

Then suddenly Kapernick causes them to have palpitations for some reason...

They had to look at it for bit before they saw an advertisement for Draftkings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Javert will never not be Russell Crowe to me.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Samovar posted:

Then suddenly Kapernick causes them to have palpitations for some reason...

Because they had to see it.

Pope Corky the IX has a new favorite as of 14:15 on Jun 1, 2020

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

:rolleyes:

I'm sure truckers fantasize about this, but only the true craziest will actually try to go through with it. It's going to absolutely ruin the life of any trucker who murders a bunch of protesters, not to mention the lawsuits and civil suits that will bankrupt the company they work for.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

LifeLynx posted:

I'm sure truckers fantasize about this, but only the true craziest will actually try to go through with it. It's going to absolutely ruin the life of any trucker who murders a bunch of protesters, not to mention the lawsuits and civil suits that will bankrupt the company they work for.

https://twitter.com/DeRushaJ/status/1267231480943710213

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Yeah I saw this. He didn't hit anyone. Someone is going to try it again, I'm sure. Didn't this guy get arrested also?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/peterjhasson/status/1267299122761076740?s=21

I’d like to remind this chud that this has been trump’s mo for his entire presidency so not sure why he’s so surprised

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
You just know when you see a username in Fraktur you're going to see one hell of a mess underneath.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9PCvgHPeYY

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

This comic is depressingly evergreen.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
There’s a Facebook post circulating from the owner of the gas station that was expecting this tanker. It sounds like there is a chance of “he hosed up.” Rather than a wholly malicious action.

Just a heads up!

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Boywhiz88 posted:

There’s a Facebook post circulating from the owner of the gas station that was expecting this tanker. It sounds like there is a chance of “he hosed up.” Rather than a wholly malicious action.

Just a heads up!
It's pretty easy to say after you've done something horrible and it failed that you meant to do something else, so unless there's proof there it's gonna be hard to exonerate a person who threatened a ton of human lives.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Boywhiz88 posted:

Just a heads up!

my understanding is that in order to get to the protest he had to bypass a number of police barricades, since if protestors are blocking a roadway you have an immediate public safety need to stop traffic from getting near the protesters. if true, this guy was intending to go through the crowd one way or another

probably this guy thought the crowd would just let him through, and then when a few folks refused to get out of the way he realized he wasn't actually willing to murder anyone with his truck. and a bad time to realize this is when you're in the middle of a thousands deep crowd of people who you just tried to murder with a truck

same story with sword brony, the fantasy of being a hard tough man propelled the person into a sudden confrontation with reality, in the center of a hostile crowd

PharmerBoy
Jul 21, 2008
hosed up is "I somehow wound up on this highway even though its closed." Reckless endangerment/attempted manslaughter/attempted murder is driving full speed through a crowd of people clearly visible ahead.

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

Nope, this is just a lady who was stationed in San Diego and retired in 2017. No affiliation to the event that is mentioned. Quit sharing this poo poo.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

This is a bit more of a recent thing in theatre, where the push for blind casting has mixed with less of a focus on total realism and more on talent on stage. They can also use this as an excuse to not put that much money into a realistic set and do more 'emersive' staging. It's really a bunch of buzzwords and chasing trends of whatever the director and producers last saw that was successful.

Sorry, dumb derail. Doesn't matter much anyhow as the only American theatre that will survive Covid are Wicked and a few other Broadway productions. I picked a great dead medium as a career.

We'll always have Ellen's Starlite Diner.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/linustech/status/1267322222969942016?s=21

Linus, read the room.

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Holy poo poo the replies to that one.

https://twitter.com/AllisterThorne/status/1267407099828420608
https://twitter.com/VENT_ALT/status/1267327346555510784
https://twitter.com/BenisPost/status/1267403360006619137
https://twitter.com/AmbassadorOgwen/status/1267403425043668993
:stonk:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Boywhiz88 posted:

Just a heads up!

Lol no you dope he had to bypass countless signs and purposefully go around barricades.

Also for what it's worth:
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1267314591345922048

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
Yeah I felt like his tweet was pretty harmless. He even dunks on someone else when they asked why he doesn't have a black person on his team. He's handling some people pretty good with some of the poo poo they're saying:

https://twitter.com/LinusTech/status/1267375286410067968

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
chuds : stop bring poltics into this!!!

*shits posts about pepes and other poo poo till they get banned or timedout for 999999 giga years*

IHAVEBEENSILENCED.png

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Sure seems like a lot of the people saying "wow, so brave, you said racism = bad! gonna say murder is bad next?" are also people who don't actually think racism is bad.
This weird mix of "well duh, obviously" but also just wild, slack-jawed racism pouring out like an open sewer.

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

“Marrying someone genetically different from you can lead to health problems” is certainly an interesting take.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Apparently racism also gives you prosopagnosia, because the two younger kids look way more like him than they do like their mum.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

letthereberock posted:

“Marrying someone genetically different from you can lead to health problems” is certainly an interesting take.
There's a 100% chance he considers himself "rational" and "logical" and "a man of science."

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
And that his female cousins avoid him at all family gatherings.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Oh no not rare genes! I couldn't bear it if the gene that makes white people bad at dancing somehow got bred out of the gene pool.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Remember starting in like 2014 or probably before when all these assholes were bragging about how they’d drive straight through protestors blocking streets in their city and the protestors would deserve it and and and

And then in 2017 when the first high profile case of that exact thing happening in Charlottesville came to pass, suddenly it was a false flag or she died of a heart attack or all the thugs were attacking the hapless driver

gently caress these idiots and I wish they’d stay on social media

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

There's a 100% chance he considers himself "rational" and "logical" and "a man of science."

He can't come right out and say 'perfect, blonde Aryans' without giving away the game.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I was worried Linus was going to post something to make me dislike him for a second. I like that daft dork.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I'm assuming these idiots read about outbreeding depression once and concluded it applies to whatever made up definition of racial purity they have in their heads instead of, say, plants not being able to accept pollen from their parental varieties or hybrid goats giving birth in the dead of winter.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
ah yea master race jeans.

*is a human thumbhead with no chin*

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I'm like. Super loving blonde and neither of my parents were even remotely blonde. Recessive traits don't go extinct. If they did, cystic fibrosis and Tay Sachs and other autosomal recessive disorders would not be a thing. We could live in the most perfectly post-racial society imaginable and you'd still have their precious blue eyes and blonde hair popping up here and there.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

I swear if these people saw some of the blondes from the Solomon islands their heads might pop.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The worst possible future according to these people is the "time immigrants" South Park episode where everyone has interbred to an "average" race with a common language

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

LifeLynx posted:

I used to work in logistics for a trucking company, a lot of truckers are loving nuts.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Skwirl posted:

I used to work in logistics for a trucking company, a lot of truckers are loving nuts.

In your guts you know, truck nuts!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

In your guts you know, truck nuts!

Like a bunch of them were sovereign citizen types. One new hire asked our HR director the max number of dependents he was allowed to put on his W2 form to minimize his payroll taxes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

cage-free egghead posted:

Nope, this is just a lady who was stationed in San Diego and retired in 2017. No affiliation to the event that is mentioned. Quit sharing this poo poo.
Thank you, Young soldier(Lady)!