Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

there wolf posted:

It's like Stiglich felt there was some kind of void in the universe, a space where a bitter, drunken bigot once pumped out the same racist jokes over and over again had been left vacant, and he needed to step up and fill the gap...

I feel like four years ago, Stiglich was just a mediocre and boring conservative cartoonist, a Gorrell without being so obviously lazy. But in the last two years he has bitten down on the MAGA train hard and maybe even outdoes Garrison for swallowing and regurgitating the Trump line on every single issue.

Except where Garrison has muscular Daddy-Trump, Stiglich has muscular scary-Mexicans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: If Nothing Else, the Cops Are Still "Normal"

Ted Rall posted:

Most people want to get back to the “normal” that prevailed before the COVID-19 pandemic, but others are looking at the police and the murder of George Floyd. They are still killing people of color, just as they always have.

Tags: George Floyd; minneapolis; police killing; cops; normal; I can't breathe; racism; police violence; racist; COVID-19; coronavirus; normality

First Dog on the Moon: Fiona the Underemployed Bettong and the huge fake debts

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: If Nothing Else, the Cops Are Still "Normal"

Rall, this is the time. This is the moment, this is when you're finally getting that revolution you said was coming. The white house is surrounded by flames, Chicago and LA are loving burning, the cops are making riots hot and hurting people and the people are finally fighting back.

Why are your two blog posts a late update on "Hey uh the cops killed a guy a few days ago" and "Man wouldn't it be cool if I'd had the roni back in November"

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon: Fiona the Underemployed Bettong and the huge fake debts

AUMMU is :3:

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Good ol 2 week delay

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

Various books and documents and legal cases have documented over $100 trillion stolen by Wall Street from pension funds and individual investors through a practice known as naked short selling, where Wall Street sells “phantom shares” that are never delivered and keeps the money. The complicity of various government elements including the Senate Banking Committee; the Department of Justice; the Security Exchange Commission; and the US Attorney in the Southern District of New York are all complicit in this federal crime being allowed to go on without challenge.

Money laundering is also a federal crime. An estimated additional $100 trillion in illicit funds gained from trafficking in children, drugs, and other forms of contraband is believed to have been processed by Wall Street with malice – with full knowledge of the illicit nature of the money being laundered.

A typical ploy is to pretend that the real cash has been earned in a manufactured series of stock investments. In other words, the money is backed dated and covered up as if it were from the sale of stock bought years before at a very low price and now sold at a very high price. In fact all the paperwork is fraudulent.

Every laundered dollar – and every asset bought with a laundered dollar – is subject to criminal forfeiture without advance legal proceedings. Hearings are required after the fact; the criminal subjects should expect to lose any hearing where incontrovertible evidence is presented showing the illicit provenance of the funds and the criminal character of the individuals being served by Wall Street.

Learn more at https://stopnakedshortselling.org.

Guest post

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/PokerPolitics/status/1267143694970478592?s=20

lmao welcome to the resistance Ben Garrison

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

I do believe this is the first time BenG has portrayed a child in a cage. I wonder what the difference between these innocent white children and the children other cartoonists have portrayed might be?

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Anyone have a link to that article about police militarization, white supremacy, blue line flags, and punisher imagery? I want to say it was sprinkled with political cartoons.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

An insane mind posted:

So Zanetti is a full blown racist allowed to be syndicated? Cool cool cool.

And what do you call your act?
The Australians!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Faustian Bargain posted:

Anyone have a link to that article about police militarization, white supremacy, blue line flags, and punisher imagery? I want to say it was sprinkled with political cartoons.

https://popula.com/2019/02/24/about-face/

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Exactly the one I was looking for. Thanks.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Garrison is just mad at his stock broker that his broker bought calls that expired worthless. He has no clue how stocks or fiat currency work, and that $100,000,000,000,000 number is proof of that.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

I can't read this thread anymore. The Lesters and Garrisons aren't strange outliers that believe in wacky conspiracy theories and blatant racism. They represent a tremendous portion of the American people. gently caress this hellworld.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

The New York elite has stolen over 50,000,000,000,000 manhours of people's work by playing with numbers. WE'RE ALL LITERALLY SLAVES WORKING FOR THESE LEFTIST BANKERS.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Mushika posted:

I can't read this thread anymore. The Lesters and Garrisons aren't strange outliers that believe in wacky conspiracy theories and blatant racism. They represent a tremendous portion of the American people. gently caress this hellworld.

Submerse yourself in the hellworld. You nerves will be steeled against its horrors, Better now to fight its denizens.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Hihohe posted:

Submerse yourself in the hellworld. You nerves will be steeled against its horrors, Better now to fight its denizens.

No.

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

It should be illegal to draw a man being murdered with as little dignity as Rall can impart to the scene.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

For when it gets posted there finally, https://twitter.com/TStig822 here's his twitter. Jesus gently caress.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Boris Johnson easing lockdown for shielders — The government’s surprise announcement that more than 2 million of the most vulnerable people will be allowed outside from Monday lacks any scientific rationale and amounts to a public relations exercise, a leading virus expert has said"

Telegraph:

Privacy group prepares legal challenge to NHS test-and-trace scheme; Warm UK weather to continue into next week after sunniest spring on record
:sun: It's hot! Counter: 2. :supaburn:

Matt:

Thousands return to school in England but many parents still wary

Independent:

Police officer filmed kneeling on George Floyd's neck charged with murder

Times:

Evening Standard:

Christo, artist who wrapped the Reichstag, dies aged 84

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Wow, that is literally the stupidest “Two Things Happened” cartoon I’ve ever seen.

T. Bombastus
Feb 18, 2013

Mushika posted:

You shouldn't read the thread if it fucks you up too much, but this was always the case. Lester and most of the rest of these freaks are (or were, until the collapse of the industry) employed by newspapers intended to appeal to broad swathes of the population.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Manuel Calavera posted:

For when it gets posted there finally, https://twitter.com/TStig822 here's his twitter. Jesus gently caress.

Why wait for him to post that particular comic when he's already posting other reprehensible poo poo?

https://twitter.com/TStig822/status/1267195837622427648

https://twitter.com/TStig822/status/1267173726497525761

https://twitter.com/TStig822/status/1265833384774905856

Hmm yes the true injustice is a cop being arrested for murdering someone.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

SOROS FUNDED CIVIL WAR
If a politically naive person watched nearly a week’s worth of protests and general mayhem on MSNBC and CNN like I did, they might arrive at a logical conclusion: It’s all Trumps’ fault. Over and over again I heard guest ‘analysts’ as well as host ‘journalists’ say the rioting was due to Trump’s ‘systemic racism.’ They even said the president fanned the flames of violence.

We can expect Maxine Waters to shrilly blame Trump for anything negative including bad weather. Don Lemon blamed Trump so hard that he almost got emotional over it. I actually expect him to cry—that’s how earnest he became while in the throes of his Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The blame actually goes to Soros. He funds Black Lives Matter and the Antifa. Even those on the left complained that 80% of the rioters were ‘imported from out of town’ and incited violence. Palettes of bricks were left in handy locations to be thrown through windows. Protests are legal and to be expected in this instance but rioting, violence and looting are crimes.

President Trump talked about designated Antifa as a terrorist organization by executive order. Antifa individuals who commit acts of violence should be arrested and held accountable. The real terrorist organization includes George Soros, Bill Gates, and the globalist cabal. They all want to destroy America in order to bring about globalism.

—Ben Garrison

Let’s just call it what it is. An insurrection taking place against the government because “Orange Man” will win in November!

Tina

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Someone remake the LIBERALS LIBERALS LIBERALS but instead it's SOROS.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I honestly cannot wait until 2 weeks from now.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Johnny Walker posted:

Ah yes, the inevitable "MLK Jr. would never have been ok with this. Tsk tsk tsk." comics.

Syfe
Jun 12, 2006

Johnny Walker posted:

One of the news sites I regularly go to has a poll of "what will you remember about the pandemic" and my thoughts are just everybody acting like it's over half way through, including the poll.

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
PandoraSoros is a hell of a stretch.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Someone's thirsty

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Boy if you think about it, all these issues that I complain about are very serious, because they're metaphorically like killing someone (the nation, a person). This is, of course, as opposed to your issue, which I'm referencing here, which is merely someone actually being killed.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

lmao

"Just tell the cops that they're being unconstitutional! That'll get them to stop brutalizing civilians and journalists!"

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

This is the most tone deaf cartoon I've seen on the protests yet, and it's not even a Lester.

gently caress YOU, Delonas.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

That loving crack donkey is pretty rad though.

Unlike Branco, who could just go bend over backwards and sit on a washing machine agitator.

Thoughtless
Feb 1, 2007

Doesn't think, just types.
I still feel Branco is the very bottom of the barrel. Can't draw even passably, can't make points, and any points he attempts to make are horrible.

Just about every other cartoonist in this thread has some redeeming quality, even if they're minuscule. Not Branco, champion of the true art of visual garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Didn't Branco have good art and passable opinions in the 80's or so?