Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Knormal posted:

Thank you, Young soldier(Lady)!

That's Mr Young Soldier(Lady) to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

cage-free egghead posted:

Nope, this is just a lady who was stationed in San Diego and retired in 2017. No affiliation to the event that is mentioned. Quit sharing this poo poo.

That muzzle pisses me off.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
On a hunch I went to the front page of imgur which during the Ferguson riots was extremely anti-protestor, and today it was incredibly anti-cop and pro-protestors. Maybe societal opinion is slowly changing? Probably not, but I'm pleasantly surprised.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

seiferguy posted:

On a hunch I went to the front page of imgur which during the Ferguson riots was extremely anti-protestor, and today it was incredibly anti-cop and pro-protestors. Maybe societal opinion is slowly changing? Probably not, but I'm pleasantly surprised.

We've seen protests and marches in places like Utah, so I do think it's happening to some extent. But the biggest thing is that George Floyd's murder was so cut and dry obvious that even staunch conservatives couldn't come up with an argument for it. Even Dinesh D'Souza called the cop a murderer (but he still made sure to couch it in mega-racism).

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Henchman of Santa posted:

We've seen protests and marches in places like Utah, so I do think it's happening to some extent. But the biggest thing is that George Floyd's murder was so cut and dry obvious that even staunch conservatives couldn't come up with an argument for it. Even Dinesh D'Souza called the cop a murderer (but he still made sure to couch it in mega-racism).

Yeah, people fell in line when Michael Brown was murdered basically saying the cop feared for his life and there wasn't any video footage of it to give them plausible deniability (though all the shots going through his back would show he was clearly running away). They can't do that now.

Anyway, content. Gamers, rise up

https://mobile.twitter.com/ryanoli14/status/1267529776991997955

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Henchman of Santa posted:

Also the pandemic, lockdown, economic collapse and trupo beating the poo poo out of the "everything's fine you're just whining" mentality Ferguson had to fight against.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

seiferguy posted:

Yeah, people fell in line when Michael Brown was murdered basically saying the cop feared for his life and there wasn't any video footage of it to give them plausible deniability (though all the shots going through his back would show he was clearly running away). They can't do that now.

Anyway, content. Gamers, rise up

https://mobile.twitter.com/ryanoli14/status/1267529776991997955

Where's that photo of all the "Boycott Call of Duty" people listed as currently playing Call of Duty?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
On that note.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Yeah, if you wear an AIDS ribbon no one rushes to say "oh so you don't care about cancer" or vice versa if you wear a cancer ribbon.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

We went from PS3 is brown to PS5 is black and I love it baby

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Skwirl posted:

Yeah, if you wear an AIDS ribbon no one rushes to say "oh so you don't care about cancer" or vice versa if you wear a cancer ribbon.

There's an evergreen tweet about this exact thing

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

vyelkin posted:

There's an evergreen tweet about this exact thing

I have, it comes in a four-pack :v:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Skwirl posted:

You gotta wear the ribbon!

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/GameSpot/status/1267561630705029120?s=19

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

letthereberock posted:

“Marrying someone genetically different from you can lead to health problems” is certainly an interesting take.

That's the old-school eugenics popping up. Other races are genetically inferior, so if you have kids with them then your children will inherit that. A relative once told me I shouldn't marry a black guy because our kids would be more likely to have all the health issues black Americans are higher risk for. (Needless to say, all that risk is a result of poverty and poor treatment due to racism, not some inherent weakness in the bloodline)

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/dancanon/status/1267572954977763329?s=19

Poster is not the idiot

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

How often do they post that anyone would even notice if they didn't say anything about it?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

there wolf posted:

That's the old-school eugenics popping up. Other races are genetically inferior, so if you have kids with them then your children will inherit that. A relative once told me I shouldn't marry a black guy because our kids would be more likely to have all the health issues black Americans are higher risk for. (Needless to say, all that risk is a result of poverty and poor treatment due to racism, not some inherent weakness in the bloodline)

I'm not going to let my children suffer with lactose intolerance :byodood:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/Toadsanime/status/1267463003206750221

op isn't the idiot in case that's not clear.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Inceltown posted:

I'm not going to let my children suffer with lactose intolerance :byodood:

Lactose permanence is actually a dominant trait, so really it's mostly white people spreading weakness for ice cream and soft cheese.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

:psyduck:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Reporting this account for doxxing

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Have some local-to-me IOSM with this former Miss Universe Malaysia's amazing take on the George Floyd protests:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Was looking into this one before I left work for the day, I don’t think it’s actual cops but some random dickhead.

Domain registration is hiding behind a privacy shield so can’t work from that.

Page Source has nothing fun, but there is a Google Analytics tracking ID there. Can’t google for those, but if you find another site with a matching one, you can link them (from memory the suffix -1 means this is the first on that account, however)

Reverse IP lookups on the domain bring up about a hundred sites that share the same IP address. So it’s on shared hosting most likely, some cheap $10 account. Might find something fun in the other sites that belongs to the same person.

Regardless of who made it, it’s lovely as all hell.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/ScottWalker/status/1267639017073410048

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Gaaaaaah!

This thread is really over delivering.

Sure takes a lot of guts to walk out of your house while a battalion of National Guardsmen tear gases and rubber bullets the poo poo out of some non-violent protesters.

E: that made me so mad I tried to find a campaign running against Scott Walker to donate to, but it turns out he's already a massive failure who got booted for office, ah well.

Elviscat has a new favorite as of 04:20 on Jun 2, 2020

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Elviscat posted:

Gaaaaaah!

This thread is really over delivering.

Sure takes a lot of guts to walk out of your house while a battalion of National Guardsmen tear gases and rubber bullets the poo poo out of some non-violent protesters.

E: that made me so mad I tried to find a campaign running against Scott Walker to donate to, but it turns out he's already a massive failure who got booted for office, ah well.

Not before he and the GOP wrecked Wisconsin for generations.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Wasn't he peeing his dipe in a bunker less than 24 hours ago?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

That last line

https://twitter.com/Grindr/status/1267535069834473473?s=19

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

gently caress yeah haha

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

OKC trying the same thing but man that Grindr line is just so much better

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

EL BROMANCE posted:

OKC trying the same thing but man that Grindr line is just so much better

Oof the Grindr one is great that OKC one is so tone deaf

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Sid Vicious posted:

Oof the Grindr one is great that OKC one is so tone deaf

The police murdering innocent people of color is:

o Important to me!
o Slightly important to me!
o Not at all important to me!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

That's usually the part you do quietly, yeesh.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

I'm pretty sure Barry is a really terrible parody account. He's been around.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Skwirl posted:

I used to work in logistics for a trucking company, a lot of truckers are loving nuts.

In the Before-Time I was a line cook at a truck stop restaurant, can confirm, truckers are like 80% chuds, 100% if they're prior service

for some reason the vet > trucker pipeline produces smoothbrained racists, idk :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

so that means covid is never forget times some multiple higher than 1 right?

e:

Mak0rz posted:

Wasn't he peeing his dipe in a bunker less than 24 hours ago?

he saw bunkerbtich birdtags and couldnt take it.