Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should you trust?
The cops? :laffo:
View Results

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antiquated Pants
Feb 23, 2011

Oh god I'm so lonely in here...
:negative:

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

$1000 to BLM

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Opted for an Australian org so the exchange rate doesn't gently caress the contribution.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I gave to the Louisville Bail Fund the other day, can I get the gang tag and keep my Punk's Not Dead one

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

hello the second tag would be nice
gave to the actblue bail mega list in the OP

Kamel
Apr 23, 2010
Sent some to https://www.assatasdaughters.org/ in Chicago

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Robin Will-I-Am
Mar 7, 2003

That's no Haro...

My Crab is Fight
Mar 13, 2007
I donated some to Reclaim the Block. Wanted to give some support from the UK.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Thanks for running this Games. Glad to see y'all cool zone adjacent.

Please remove Raccoon Goons

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

Well would you like this Gangtag?

Yes, please.

Also, I hope y'all don't mind me plugging my own charity thread. I've been running one in TG for about the last month, sponsoring painted models via donations to the Houston Food Bank. Between my own pledged money, additional donations, and painting challenges between goons we're looking at more than $10,000 in charitable contributions. Additionally, a $20 donation earns you a copy of a unique plague doctor model, sculpted by a fellow goon. I know there's a lot of crossover between Games and TG so I thought it was worth a shot.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3922342

If you choose to come over and donate, please donate locally to a homeless shelter or food bank near you. I don't want to steal this thread's thunder on bail funds though.

Safety Factor fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Jun 2, 2020

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Can you also remove Hobocops and give me the Cool Zone gang tag? Now's probably not a great time to have the word "cop" anywhere on my account :whitewater:

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

goon bless

Ace of Space
Apr 29, 2008
$20 to Philly. I only trust my fists... and sometimes Gritty.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Call Your Grandma posted:

(from yesterday)

fisttag me plzzz

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Replace my Hobocops one. if i get the coolzone one in the meantime you can nuke that one too; I just want to represent nojoe since I made it :smug:

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS

ryden
Oct 9, 2011

ACAB

Hey I donated last week, lemme get dem fists

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Nuevo posted:

Done, FTP ACAB bail is bullshit

Hell yes.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Here we go!

power crystals
Jun 6, 2007

Who wants a belly rub??

I'm living comfortably and a lot of people aren't so fuckit. $1000 + the processing fee. Go Gritty.

Of course now I'm reminded about this now-awkward donation tag I have here. Great.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Infinitum posted:

You would still have 3 tags. Please let me know which tag you would like to keep alongside Fisttag

A real Sophies' choice.

Axe the NoJoe (Still never Joe baby!) and DSA. Friendship ended with electoral politics, indeed.

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

ACAB
ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS
POLICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Here in Toronto there's a mixture of issues because part of the protest is general solidary with what's going on in the States but as terrible misfortune would have it there was a a Black woman killed in an encounter with police around the same time and so our protests are about that as well. FoodShare has been supporting the protests indirectly by providing food to people who were at the protests and self-isolating because COVID-19 is still a thing!

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

GOD drat THE CANADIAN DOLLAR ISN'T WORTH poo poo

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Infinitum posted:

(You can technically buy yourself a new avatar with the tag if you don't want to donate)

Petition to give anyone who does this a bootlicker tag

E. I loving love that the Minneapolis freedom fund and the north star medics collective have both had to redirect donations because they can't possibly spend the money they're getting

Someone said mff got 20m

SeXReX fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Jun 2, 2020

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Infinitum posted:

Well would you like this Gangtag?

They're both perfect, but I'll take the original.

Wishing all of you across the sea the best.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

That’s the receipt for Louisville, and I did as $100 to the Myrtle Beach bail fund.

ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS AND PURSE

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Hell yeah

Hot Diggity! fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Jun 2, 2020

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

donatin bernie bux to say gently caress 12

eta email with date

ChristsDickWorship fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Jun 2, 2020

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

gently caress the police. If I have enough money from unemployment to pay rent/eat, buy stupid loving toys and Steam games, then I sure got enough to make a reoccurring donation to BLM and some other places. I'll take all the gang tags you can fit on me.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Here are mine over the last few days.

ephori
Sep 1, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

gently caress cops.

AuroMarshmallow
Jan 21, 2007

If theres anything a werewolf hates, it's a vampire- especially dumbass vampires

ACAB!

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I thought I was going insane for a second.

Let's do this.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

ACAB

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

ACAB

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice

SeXReX posted:

Petition to give anyone who does this a bootlicker tag

E. I loving love that the Minneapolis freedom fund and the north star medics collective have both had to redirect donations because they can't possibly spend the money they're getting

Someone said mff got 20m
:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raverrn
Apr 5, 2005

Unidentified spacecraft inbound from delta line.

All Silpheed squadrons scramble now!

Bare Knuckle time, folks.