Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should you trust?
The cops? :laffo:
View Results

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

just donated to the pittsburgh bailout fund. let me keep the red wave gang tag, it's bad rear end

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

Everyone in the Cool Zone, I love you.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

This is the true Cool Zone :frogc00l:

meta²
Sep 11, 2001

What the flip was Grandma doing at the dunes?

Donated to 4 organizations. Total: $127.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
Had to go local with mine, hope I still qualify as a fist truster

But I also couldn't miss one of those pins, even if the shipping was a killer

milward
Nov 5, 2009

Unlurking to contribute to the cause.

EDIT: Could I get the blue and red in the right order please?

milward fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Jun 8, 2020

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Was able to attend a protest, but my wife is in her third trimester so I'm now self-isolating and don't want to risk further exposure. Doing what I can from the sidelines.

Please keep my Ligotti tag (the black one with black text). I will still kill kings in my heart, and never vote for Joe Biden irl. Stay safe protest goons!

e: derp realized I blacked out the Philly Bail Fund donation amount, it was another $33.

Big Mad Drongo fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Jun 3, 2020

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

Gottem

aendarasi
Oct 2, 2007
no relation

$27 to the split fund

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Unfortunately this is not being uploaded as a tag.

You can buy it for yourself as a new avatar if you like. (Then I'll edit back in your old av with it as a tag)

how does this work, i am a dumb dumb and i guess i'd like to have fists / police

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Zodium posted:

how does this work, i am a dumb dumb and i guess i'd like to have fists / police

Buy this as your new avatar.

Then ask me very nicely to restore your old avatar, and I will give you both Fists + Police tags

Linking your old av as reference jic you do it.

(If other people want this, you will need to buy the Police tag as your avatar as well. I can't do freebies unfortunately, and it helps Lowtax with server funds)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Also link your old avatar in a post before you do it, like I did above, cause I sure as gently caress won't know what your old one looked like.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Buy this as your new avatar.

Then ask me very nicely to restore your old avatar, and I will give you both Fists + Police tags

Linking your old av as reference jic you do it.

(If other people want this, you will need to buy the Police tag as your avatar as well. I can't do freebies unfortunately, and it helps Lowtax with server funds)

:thanks: also please restore my old avatar.

if anyone loses their avatar, you can find them stored as userid-avatarid.png. avatar number go up one each change. so for me my new avatar is https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/ae/52/00057081.0002.png and the old one is 0001. i guess there may be a limit or time limit, idk.

edit: except mod avatars i guess??

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Going to bed. Will queue next batch after work tomorrow.

Zodium posted:

:thanks: also please restore my old avatar.

It's queued. Let me know if spacing is OK.
It wasn't designed to be a double tag.

quote:

if anyone loses their avatar, you can find them stored as userid-avatarid.png. avatar number go up one each change. so for me my new avatar is https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/ae/52/00057081.0002.png and the old one is 0001. i guess there may be a limit or time limit, idk.

Rephrase: Infinitum is a lazy IK and doesn't want to do work. So link the avatar for me so I do less work :v:

Krolm
Nov 10, 2004

friendly and non-threatening

Bleak Gremlin
Respect from overseas for everyone who is standing up; have some bail on me!

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Infinitum posted:

Also link your old avatar in a post before you do it, like I did above, cause I sure as gently caress won't know what your old one looked like.

gently caress it, I haven't spent enough money for this website after years of service and I love both of these texts.

This here is my old av, no need for the text below it:

I'd appreciate it if the phrases can be in the appropriate order, but if not that's cool.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

100YrsofAttitude posted:

gently caress it, I haven't spent enough money for this website after years of service and I love both of these texts.

This here is my old av, no need for the text below it:

I'd appreciate it if the phrases can be in the appropriate order, but if not that's cool.

I can't use imgur (or other website links)
You need to link your previous avatars URL or it won't work

Which looks like this
https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/d0/ff/00199607.0001.gif

(SA forums do not allow direct linking to other sites as part of your avatar. It has to be hosting on SA)

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Supporting my local Mutual aid network @ Parkdale

gently caress 12. Support each other!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I love every single one of you for donating. You are all great.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Going to bed. Will queue next batch after work tomorrow.

It's queued. Let me know if spacing is OK.
It wasn't designed to be a double tag.

Rephrase: Infinitum is a lazy IK and doesn't want to do work. So link the avatar for me so I do less work :v:

:hmmyes: this was mainly for the benefit of other dumb dumbs like myself who may change their avatar without saving it first

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Infinitum posted:

I can't use imgur (or other website links)
You need to link your previous avatars URL or it won't work

Which looks like this
https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/d0/ff/00199607.0001.gif

(SA forums do not allow direct linking to other sites as part of your avatar. It has to be hosting on SA)

I see.

So, you've done that for me then. I think. I'm sorry I'm really bad at this stuff...

(that makes the current POLICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU: https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/d0/ff/00199607.0001.png

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Zodium posted:

:hmmyes: this was mainly for the benefit of other dumb dumbs like myself who may change their avatar without saving it first

It's still findable on the server, I believe. I have no idea how to do it, but I've seen people that know how to find the URL find old avatars.

quote:

if anyone loses their avatar, you can find them stored as userid-avatarid.png. avatar number go up one each change. so for me my new avatar is https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/...057081.0002.png and the old one is 0001. i guess there may be a limit or time limit, idk.

oh wait lol

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

It's still findable on the server, I believe. I have no idea how to do it, but I've seen people that know how to find the URL find old avatars.

I know how to find them, but depending on the age of the avatar it could be in a couple of different folders; so it's easier to just link it for me :v:

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I see.

So, you've done that for me then. I think. I'm sorry I'm really bad at this stuff...

All good mate, don't stress. I have queued the old avatar + tags back up.

If the spacing is weird I'll just add a couple of pixels to the police tag to even it out.

Tomorrow
Cause it's 1am.
And I'm sleepy
:v:

(Or another goon could do it for me. Like 2-3 pixels in height to the top. That'd be sweet)
(Again. Lazy)

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Infinitum posted:

I know how to find them, but depending on the age of the avatar it could be in a couple of different folders; so it's easier to just link it for me :v:

All good mate, don't stress. I have queued the old avatar + tags back up.

If the spacing is weird I'll just add a couple of pixels to the police tag to even it out.

Tomorrow
Cause it's 1am.
And I'm sleepy
:v:

(Or another goon could do it for me. Like 2-3 pixels in height to the top. That'd be sweet)
(Again. Lazy)

No worries, you get some sleep you're doing great work out here, and the thread was an excellent idea.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
I would like the Only Trust Your Fists tag, and to keep my Coolzone tag please

RC Cola fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Jun 5, 2020

Hyperactive
Mar 10, 2004

RICHARDS!

Lemme know if this isn't enough info.

Annie Chickenstalker
Oct 12, 2005

Of course you dont know, YOU dont know because only I know

Grimey Drawer
Hi, I donated to lots of bail funds. Here's one:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Donated to Toronto Bail Out, not sure if there is one for Halifax yet:

fnox
May 19, 2013

Wish funds weren't so low rn otherwise I'd do more.

fnox fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Jun 3, 2020

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

Namaer posted:

let me get that tag yo

edit: prefer police will never help you

hey didn't see that you couldn't do the "police will never help you", i'll take the "only trust your fists"

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
Donated to a couple of things, here's the latest receipt (for the bail fund)

Danger - Octopus! fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Jun 3, 2020

Ragtime All The Time
Apr 6, 2011

donated to the bail fund

Monoliths
Jul 7, 2009

Contributing to help out some of the most oppressed people in the universe. I’m an enby so feelin this one particularly this month.

Bryaugh
Mar 7, 2004

Wish I could do more but donated 15.00 to lgbtqfund.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Bought Krispy Kreme for work, figured i could at least match that.

remove the goose gang and keep racoon goons on top please and thank you.

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

100bux

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS

(e: tag me please)

Blotto_Otter fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jun 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagicalCarp
Jan 19, 2008

A Well Respected Fish

Solidarity from the UK. Take care of each other and trust your fists