Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
In a world where the lower opposite judges the higher.

Law Enforcement is judged by Civilians

Government representatives are judged by a sewer class, whose only purpose is to clean up run off drains and judge on cases of corruption for officials

And at the highest form of government? The leader themself?

Clown Court.

A chorus of honking shoes shuffle in, a few on unicycles juggle.

Clown with mad hater voice: all SIT

A cacophony of whoopie cushions, bike horns and rubber animals let out their cries, signaling the times for change. The equivalency of the choosing of a new pope but way funnier and much more of a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
The process is simple. There is no trial.

The leader is continuously pied in the face and made to walk into The Field which is just a term used for a small dark closet with like garbage and banana peels in it, its not even totally a clown based thing, its just sort of a sick joke.

slumpy

nut

so let me get this straight, you ride in this car? alone? lmfao

Heather Papps

hello friend

i couldn't stop laughing when the judge started banging his honkgavel and he added 100 years for contempt of court

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**pulls out all the bail money I need out of the judge's ear in the form of very large coins**

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

The witness box is triple sized to accommodate huge shoes and pants

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

the bailiff's badges all squirt you in the eye with water if you look at them

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

a paddywagon that the cops can shove an infinite number of clowns inside

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Horace Rumpole calls the judge a circus judge and isn't even making a joke

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
As an Earl I refuse to be judged alongside these lowly Counts and Barons.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The prosecutor would like to present exhibit 'a' -- a bucket full of water. When they try to present it to the jury, they stumble, sending cascades of confetti flying forth instead of water, as was previously assumed.

nut

cop holding me down: ...you have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, our very best public defender, Pagliacci, will be provided for you.

me: but officer

biosterous

nut posted:

cop holding me down: ...you have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, our very best public defender, Pagliacci, will be provided for you.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

nut posted:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Slumpy

nut posted:

slumpy

alnilam

nut posted:

lmao

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
If you're the police, who will police the police? I say the clowns have accountability.

google THIS

nut posted:

Yinlock

Prurient Squid posted:

If you're the police, who will police the police? I say the clowns have accountability.

justice...heh...there's no justice in this shithole

*solemnly wheels away on tiny unicycle while honking a bicycle horn*

Trying

nut posted:

I'm tickled. This tickled me.

Stooge

nut posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

holy loving poo poo how... HOW!!!?
/
:negative:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

wearing a lampshade

thats a really loving good post

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nut posted:

loving magnificent

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I am so sad and lonely.

Prurient Squid

A sad clown takes the witness stand. He's earnest but mute and has to testify through mime.

Yinlock

Prurient Squid posted:

A sad clown takes the witness stand. He's earnest but mute and has to testify through mime.

detective: we're in the middle of a trial, what was the emergency

forensics scientist: sir watch this *mimes setting up some kind of scanner and scanning the corpse, rope marks suddenly appear*

detective: my God, invisible rope. the witness!

cda

by Hand Knit

nut posted:

lmfao

cda

by Hand Knit

albany academy posted:

thats a really loving good post

Finger Prince

Well at least it ain't a kangaroo court.

Stoner Sloth

Yinlock posted:

justice...heh...there's no justice in this shithole

*solemnly wheels away on tiny unicycle while honking a bicycle horn*

nut posted:

:five:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

gary oldmans diary

nut posted:

im only giving you credit for this 1 time and after that im stealing this as if i thought of it

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

Can't butt the nut! Goddamn!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Instead of pitchers and glasses of water in front of everyone there are seltzer bottles.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Prurient Squid

Your Honour, these proceedings have been nothing but a sham. I exercise my right to trial by combat.

alnilam

Prurient Squid posted:

Your Honour, these proceedings have been nothing but a sham. I exercise my right to trial by combat.

you gulp as your opponent blows up an enormously long balloon and ties it into the shape of a sword

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In clown court, "order in the court" is the judge's or baliff's way of saying he's buying lunch.

Recess always ends up being a half-hour late as the judge and baliff engages in a routine where one tries to trick the other into buying lunch.

Gene Hackman Fan fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Jun 9, 2020