Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

drat, wiley takes care of himself. Also that grotto is a vagina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
Who the gently caress is this van full of mystery people?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Das Boo posted:

Those watercolors are harrowing. I wonder if those pages were original inks?

it looks like watercolors on regular printer paper.

it looks like I did did it, lol.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'm getting Saber Marionette vibes from this chapter. Was that popular in Brazil?

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

What I didn't expect was an artist emulating Hugo Pratt. This shitshow has everything.

e: now I'm waiting for a Corto Maltese OC to pop up, weirder poo poo has already happened

barbecue at the folks fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jun 3, 2020

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Extra Large Marge posted:

I'm getting Saber Marionette vibes from this chapter. Was that popular in Brazil?

Lol I googled that and godDAMN is that some jank-rear end 90's anime

venomsnek
Apr 13, 2018

THE KING UTTERED SOMETHING
This could have been one of those webcomics with an insane cult following back in the mid 2000s.

Subpar but not completely awful art, slightly edgier version of an existing IP, awful dialogue just needs a self insert OC and bam webcomic stardom.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

venomsnek posted:

This could have been one of those webcomics with an insane cult following back in the mid 2000s.

Subpar but not completely awful art, slightly edgier version of an existing IP, awful dialogue just needs a self insert OC and bam webcomic stardom.

We already have Princess.

Was she literally called Princess in brazilian portuguese, too?

venomsnek
Apr 13, 2018

Lurking Haro posted:

We already have Princess.

Was she literally called Princess in brazilian portuguese, too?

If at any point she saves Megaman’s life with a secret power she then becomes a true Original Character Do Not Steal

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Didn't she get written out because one of the 1,000 authors didn't like her

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Phlegmish posted:

Didn't she get written out because one of the 1,000 authors didn't like her
she was one of the writers OC inserts, he was fired so why keep using her?

So that means either those dorks in the car are gonna be killed off and ignored in the next issue or two or megaman and his friends will get killed off and now Megaman is about dorks who browse usenet in 90's anime armor

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Coolness Averted posted:

now Megaman is about dorks who browse usenet in 90's anime armor

:pray:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Coolness Averted posted:

now Megaman is about dorks who browse usenet in 90's anime armor

Oh it's a Shadowrun comic now

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Ahahahahahhahaha what in the high holy gently caress? This needs to be a smiley/avatar

Getting Fatal Fury vibez here. Whomever said Saber Marionette nailed it

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

So what were the odds that the artist that most needed to get his sexual frustrations out there on paper also happened to be the one with the least understanding of anatomy?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

FilthyImp posted:

Ahahahahahhahaha what in the high holy gently caress? This needs to be a smiley/avatar

That panel struck me too, I guess it's the lighting but it looks like she suddenly has hamster cheeks or at least one hell of a jawline

venomsnek
Apr 13, 2018

Call Your Grandma posted:

So what were the odds that the artist that most needed to get his sexual frustrations out there on paper also happened to be the one with the least understanding of anatomy?

Liefeld Syndrome

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I appreciate they combined no understanding of water colors with no understanding of anatomy

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Nail Rat posted:

Part of me thinks maybe we could tell if the art weren't so bad that the characters are unrecognizable from issue to issue. The other part knows that no one is anyone, it's all nonsense.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Nail Rat posted:

It's a group of still surviving humans that are some kind of resistance against Wily, I think? It kind of does not matter.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

FilthyImp posted:

:effort:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

FilthyImp posted:

I was phone-scrolling and nearly fell out of my chair.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Next few chapters will be delayed as I'm out of town for bid'ness. Talk amongst yourselves for a few days.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

FilthyImp posted:

I didn't notice how off and chunky this looked, lol.

That being said, watercolors are drat tricky. A few years ago, I used to enjoy dabbling with watercolor. Upper left one is chalk and watercolor and it's Selma.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
How are Megaman and Roll going to stop Metal Sonic?

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

The remaining good robots will transform in a captain-planet esque fusion that combines all their best parts into one day-saving super robot, duh!

please shoot me if that actually/s actually what happens in the comic

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Applewhite posted:

It should all be dramatic reveals one after another, each shooting the previous in the shoulder.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

TheParadigm posted:

The remaining good robots will transform in a captain-planet esque fusion that combines all their best parts into one day-saving super robot, duh!

please shoot me if that actually/s actually what happens in the comic

At a guess, not nearly edgy enough.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
If someone actually guessed what happens in the last issue without cheating I would be shocked

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Applewhite posted:

It'll happen off camera, and won't really be mentioned. Instead Megaman and Roll will be on a wacky adventure next page. Also X is still dead, but his ghost is naked and following them. Everyone is okay with this.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
Vin Diesel out of nowhere??

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Light Gun Man posted:

If someone actually guessed what happens in the last issue without cheating I would be shocked
Instead of just abruptly ending because they ran out of funding and lost the license it wraps up with an actual ending that masterfully both ties all the loose ends together and finds a clever way to actually mesh with Capcom's canon

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Coolness Averted posted:

It'll happen off camera, and won't really be mentioned. Instead Megaman and Roll will be on a wacky adventure next page. Also X is still dead, but his ghost is naked and following them. Everyone is okay with this.

I mean, Capcom games have done dumber plots.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I didn't notice how off and chunky this looked, lol.

That being said, watercolors are drat tricky. A few years ago, I used to enjoy dabbling with watercolor. Upper left one is chalk and watercolor and it's Selma.

Watercolors aren't just tricky they are loving brutal. Utterly unforgiving and if you gently caress up there is no repairing it, start over.
Has to be one of the least forgiving mediums to use.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Applewhite posted:

I’m half considering trying to commission that Tyson fellow to make a page so we can find out. It wouldn’t be the dumbest thing I’ve spent money on by a wide margin.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Light Gun Man posted:

I'm going to guess that the author self-inserts themselves, rips Wily's head off, then bangs Roll.

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Light Gun Man posted:

The incestuous undertones come to a head?:barf:

Edit: Overtones?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

RBA Starblade posted:

I'm going to guess that the author self-inserts themselves, rips Wily's head off, then bangs Roll.

Also the self-insert is a barely clothed/naked woman... actually that uh, might come off a bit differently now, but hey.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Coolness Averted posted:

Instead of just abruptly ending because they ran out of funding and lost the license it wraps up with an actual ending that masterfully both ties all the loose ends together and finds a clever way to actually mesh with Capcom's canon

Not that shocked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Warbird posted:

I’m half considering trying to commission that Tyson fellow to make a page so we can find out. It wouldn’t be the dumbest thing I’ve spent money on by a wide margin.

Lol, tell him Sam from Zim is here.
I'm really tempted to hit up some ~famouser~ friends for this, but A) How Goon Project should we keep this? and B) How... how the gently caress do you even ask?