Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i cried the music is splendid

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
you sniped a new page so now YOU'RE the guy who makes Marge Quest!

TURN BART INTO A TOILET

but also yeah I love how Madame Butterfly is now associated with Barney. Whenever anyone hears that aria, they automatically say "Don't cry for me... I'm already dead"

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Jun 1, 2020

alnilam

Did something crawl into your throat and die?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

introduce mosef to your new friend homeblob

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

is ecto-homie playable ? can we direct him to drink the beer?

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Pahilla the Hun

turn bart into a toilet

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

oh poo poo thats me

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

someone vote for something easier like machu pichu in the spring by monet

thanks nesamdoom!!

Khanstant
feed him jelly bean imo

Plant MONSTER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAkIIWiEFvk

more proof that earthbound and enigma are meant to be

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Jun 2, 2020

Heather Papps

hello friend

Plant MONSTER. posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAkIIWiEFvk

more proof that earthbound and enigma are meant to be

gonna play this on loop for the next day or so

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Plant MONSTER.

lol I have so many of those mixes made for this. I just need to stop being lazy and make an actual effort video for one of them.

Khanstant
marge just deboned herself!!! i hope she is okay after removing her own bones

owlhawk911

Plant MONSTER. posted:

lol I have so many of those mixes made for this. I just need to stop being lazy and make an actual effort video for one of them.

that last one was ultra chill, and if that's not an effort video i'm almost afraid to see what it. u da bes

Stooge

Plant MONSTER. posted:

hi, forumsposter stooge here, Marge quest lurker, first time poster.

how tf are you lazy??? The effort here is like, a lot, man if the Kaiser hadn't stolen numbers I'd give like, a lot/a lot for effort

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

ask moe what he knows about goos, slimes, and oozes

Stooge

use slime to cheer up barney

Plant MONSTER.

it's just when i listen to music my brain makes really cool music videos and it would be very funny to animate one.

Stooge posted:

use slime to cheer up barney

Khanstant
hahhahaha lisa outta nowhere with the vocab drop! that gif is perfect too.

p.s. plant monster you ever listen to nelward?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

lisa's outstretched arm and facial expression makin me lol

Plant MONSTER.

I remember Lisa pointing and laughing a lot in earlier seasons. She's got a pointing problem.

Khanstant posted:

p.s. plant monster you ever listen to nelward?

I have not! I'm so weird with music but I mostly like weird music. I just don't explore too much... I only listen to music that I know will let me see things (high or not lol) if that makes any sense. no that doesn't make any sense at all, eh? Hmm...

anyway.

Heather Papps

hello friend

ask about carl

Jaguars!

>YOINK BOTTLE

Plant MONSTER.

for those curious this is how you improvise without layers on ms paint

tooth barney is a crime

owlhawk911

i thought you were joking before when you said you did all this in paint. you're amazing

Plant MONSTER.

When working with pixels, MS Paint really is the easiest software, honestly!

So where should we head to next? Lenny and Carl are probably at work so we might not be able to see them right away (that or im just too lazy to make lots of backgrounds for the power plant!!! and then theres like, power plant videos too i have in mind cause i have power plant songs that sound farty and mysterious)

manero

I think we should stop at the Kwik-E-Mart to get some supplies

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
let's drop off todd here, and just leave him here for the rest of the adventure

also never tell ned

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
he will be a good influence on moe and bernard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Heather Papps

hello friend

Nosfereefer posted:

let's drop off todd here, and just leave him here for the rest of the adventure

also never tell ned

Plant MONSTER.

ok but what if we ever need to deal CHURCHY type damage??

Plant MONSTER.

elements:

Fire
Cold
Water
Earth
Electric
Wind
Sonic
Heart
Nature
Poison
Nuclear
Filth
Clean
Churchy
Devil

maybe more...

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Plant MONSTER. posted:

elements:

Fire
Cold
Water
Earth
Electric
Wind
Sonic
Heart
Nature
Poison
Nuclear
Filth
Clean
Churchy
Devil

maybe more...

what about Duff?

alexandriao

Plant MONSTER. posted:

really the bed needs to be combined with another item before it can become a class-altering costume.

LISAS FLORIDA COSTUME

Plant MONSTER.

alexandriao posted:

LISAS FLORIDA COSTUME

YESSSSS!!! : D

Heather Papps

hello friend

what's the party limit and also OF COURSE HOLY poo poo

Plant MONSTER.

Party limit. Good question.

I'm thinking the Simpson kids plus blob are automatically in this together. Three additional members can travel with Marge. Marge must participate in battles but the other four combatants can be anyone who is currently in the party.

So 5 main team members + 3 that can be swapped out.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

alexandriao posted:

LISAS FLORIDA COSTUME

OH MY GOD!!! :aaaaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:

alexandriao posted:

LISAS FLORIDA COSTUME

what character are you gonna pick to add? please consider dr. marvin monroe