Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i enter the water closet. i walk down the row of stalls, kicking each door open, declaring "THIS...ain't my stall," before moving onto the next.

someday, i will find it.

someday.

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

stalls? urinals? no thank you. i must piss outdoors to keep bears and wild dogs away from my camp

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

nut

they call my mouth natures stall

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

nut posted:

they call my mouth natures stall

:pervert:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Going 2 the stall 2 fart.

Areola Grande

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Going 2 the stall 2 fart.

if u squarsh your butt cheeks up against the back of the terlet seat and fart just right it will sound like a whippoorwill. this is for signalling your fellow banditos

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Escape From Noise

For some reason a few places in Santa Fe had stalls without doors in them in the men's room. The stalls in Seattle in a lot of places had very small doors so you could see in at eye height.

Areola Grande

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

For some reason a few places in Santa Fe had stalls without doors in them in the men's room. The stalls in Seattle in a lot of places had very small doors so you could see in at eye height.

smoke bombs are effective here

Escape From Noise

OTOH stalls in Japan tend to be like a little room with a door you can't see over or under. Some even have a machine that makes the sound of running water.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The Orson Spencer Hall at the University of Utah had extremely high doors that you could easily see under. I only pooped there once during an emergency and I was upset the entire time. Orson Spencer Hall has since been destroyed.

Escape From Noise

The Orson Spencer Hall at the University of Utah had extremely high doors that you could easily see under. I only pooped there once during an emergency and I was upset the entire time. Orson Spencer Hall has since been destroyed.

Powerful bowels!

Areola Grande

OTOH stalls in Japan tend to be like a little room with a door you can't see over or under. Some even have a machine that makes the sound of running water.

this is a good start but how many deadbolts are we talkin

Areola Grande

pooping during an emergency owns. feels like you get a free pass, ensconced as you are in your metal cage that is probably also a tornado shelter

Escape From Noise

prepuce repurposed posted:

this is a good start but how many deadbolts are we talkin

One. But it's usually pretty solid

Areola Grande

One. But it's usually pretty solid

good enough for me! where do i sign up for japan

also does the lil flowing water noise machine have an AUX IN jack? certain music can discourage the enemy from approaching your stronghold after all

Escape From Noise

good enough for me! where do i sign up for japan

also does the lil flowing water noise machine have an AUX IN jack? certain music can discourage the enemy from approaching your stronghold after all

I'm sorry, but the Sound Princess makes the DJing decisions

nut

I was born with a water sounding machine built inside of me

Stooge

Am I a stall man?

Can I get back to you with my answer later?

Areola Grande

Stooge posted:

Am I a stall man?

Can I get back to you with my answer later?

don't try to stall a stall man :argh:

Stooge

I used a restaurants toilet in Japan. It was a stall so I tinkled*, and then went to find the flush whilst standing up. None of the buttons were in English but I pressed one.

Suddenly a little robot arm popped out and squirted water out of the toilet bowl and towards me. I avoided it but the stream was covering a wall in bidet water, so I shut the lid. Then the spray of the water started leaking out down the slides of the toilet. I managed to turn the bidet off.

I then found the flush, and more water started to fall from the ceiling into a hole at the top of the cistern. I thought this was where I was meant to wash my hands because I'm a ding dong.

That was my most successful toilet trip in recent memory.

*I will not divulge whether I stood or sat for this tinkle, if you ask further I will only answer with my byob service number and rank.

nut

confused in the bathroom trying to upper deck a urinal

Stooge

nut posted:

confused in the bathroom trying to upper deck a urinal

Areola Grande

Kief Richards posted:

i'm thinkin about using urinals from now on just to give the finger to Big Stall

i got a problem tho, how do i sit on a urinal to take a tinkle???

the Sanistand has got your back sis

Areola Grande

cone-shaped huh

:confused:

idiotsavant
you come into my stall uninvited? yeah you better believe you're gonna leave with piss on your face

Areola Grande

idiotsavant posted:

you come into my stall uninvited? yeah you better believe you're gonna leave with piss on your face

or worse

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

https://vocaroo.com/mVfga7I8Pfr

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

:vince:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

idiotsavant posted:

Areola Grande

Hahahaha, yes!!!

Areola Grande

O Plumber, Where Art Thou

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

O Plumber, Where Art Thou

M-m...Mario?

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

dude

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Areola Grande

schnitz you are a treasure

Areola Grande

In The Garage by early Weezer but it's In My Stall

:allears:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

schnitz you are a treasure

Sometimes inspiration just strikes me

Here is the original-ish song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBi2Mg60H7c

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Goons Are Gifts

Goldmine

google THIS

Areola Grande

where I work there's a men's room that used to be available to the public, but we've been closed to the public for a few years now. anyway because of this there's a tiled, lockable men's room. It's big. We're talking fold-out diaper changing station. We're talking solid wooden and steel door with a VERY secure locking latch knob.

Best of all nobody uses it... Until I did this past Friday :peanut: The cleaning lady even cleans it twice daily! like...wtf..

Basically it's the biggest, most private stall imaginable. The only downside is the very bright florescent lighting.

While I know you're all thinking this would be the perfect hideout, i'm sad to tell you it isn't. This one's just for me.

Now accepting suggestions. Do you think succulents would grow in there or what. No windows :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

There's even a drain in the floor. There's foaming hand soap but no hot water. What can I get up to in there