Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Tyson Hesse strikes me as someone who absolutely knows about the Brazillian Mega Man comic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Das Boo posted:

Lol, tell him Sam from Zim is here.
I'm really tempted to hit up some ~famouser~ friends for this, but A) How Goon Project should we keep this? and B) How... how the gently caress do you even ask?

"yo dog, want to do some stupid poo poo on the internet?"

And I'll throw :10bux: at the cause to get him an account so it would still be a "goon project". Assuming he'd down to clownman.

edit: Do you mean Zim like the TV show Zim?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

As long as we* keep it modest in scope I think it could be really cool.

* by we I mean you, I can't draw for poo poo and my contribution will be limited to making the occasional white noise post

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Not being able to draw for poo poo was never a barrier to entry for the real comic, why should it be for ours?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Coolness Averted posted:

Instead of just abruptly ending because they ran out of funding and lost the license it wraps up with an actual ending that masterfully both ties all the loose ends together and finds a clever way to actually mesh with Capcom's canon

That's a good joke.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Light Gun Man posted:

If someone actually guessed what happens in the last issue without cheating I would be shocked

Everybody dies except for that artists OC who picks up the Megaman helmet and walks off into the sunset. Boobs are involved.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Coolness Averted posted:

Instead of just abruptly ending because they ran out of funding and lost the license it wraps up with an actual ending that masterfully both ties all the loose ends together and finds a clever way to actually mesh with Capcom's canon

This is year one of x's ethical testing, which is why it took over a century instead of just 30 years.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Warbird posted:

"yo dog, want to do some stupid poo poo on the internet?"

And I'll throw :10bux: at the cause to get him an account so it would still be a "goon project". Assuming he'd down to clownman.

edit: Do you mean Zim like the TV show Zim?

Adding Metal Sonic certainly doesn't hurt our chances.

Yar, we were on the Florpus movie.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Das Boo posted:

Adding Metal Sonic certainly doesn't hurt our chances.

Yar, we were on the Florpus movie.

My favorite part of Florpus was when they shifted through the different art styles. I'm a sucker for that kind of thing.

When it's executed well, obviously...

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I confess I stopped actually reading both this thread and the comic as soon as Pyramid Head showed up, and I’ve pretty much just been skimming through everything since then. How close are we to the end? I need to know how much longer I have to catch back up with the rest of you.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Alien Sex Manual posted:

Everybody dies except for that artists OC who picks up the Megaman helmet and walks off into the sunset. Boobs are involved.

From what I gather this was at least one of the plans.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Two chapters iirc and I’m out of town for a few days so you’ve got until the end of this weekend before it wraps up.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Applewhite posted:

My favorite part of Florpus was when they shifted through the different art styles. I'm a sucker for that kind of thing.

When it's executed well, obviously...

Me, too! I love Shrek Retold and that episode of Bob's Burgers where they have ~40 artists contribute.

Which is why we need more Goons on this! C'mon, my favorite art pieces from this site are Goku's pants and the ceiling pisser! Over a decade on here and I LOVE STICK FIGURES MOST!

And also the small pastry story, but that one's not as easy to share.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

dang i think wiley is just misunderstood. He just wants soem quiet to roboticize and work out just leave him alone fu k

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Watercolors aren't just tricky they are loving brutal. Utterly unforgiving and if you gently caress up there is no repairing it, start over.
Has to be one of the least forgiving mediums to use.

Really? I've always found watercolor to be more forgiving than other paints rather than less. I always keep paper towels at ready, and you can soak up mistakes off you move fast enough. With oil or acrylic, well, it's there, now, let it dry and paint over, or figure something else out.

I really like using watercolor in conjunction with colored pencils!

Watercolor is my soft, safe zone. The idea of oils scares me.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Oh boy, time for Megamans!

In this, the penultimate issue:
Wily spanks it
A dude creates and/or desecrates a corpse
Zero does a cuss

https://i.imgur.com/I0cy1va[hey look, a tiddy]jpg

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Warbird
May 23, 2012

NEXT ISSUE:
COG NIPPLE PASTIES
MOTHERFUCKER DEADASS DIGS UP A GRAVE AND DESECRATES A BODY
All the plot threads are wrapped up and the authors don't pull some wild poo poo out of their asses at the last minute.

Warbird fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Jun 9, 2020

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Those are just regular robot masters, they're not mavericks at ALL!

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Thank god they put that inexplicable metal crotch plate on Roll, I was beginning to get The Vapors.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

This is making less sense than usual.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Sorry it's not a page, but please enjoy this dumb old thing I made back when translating these:

2x for detail

Dale-Taco
Feb 19, 2009

Light Gun Man posted:

Sorry it's not a page, but please enjoy this dumb old thing I made back when translating these:

2x for detail

:perfect:

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

I always wondered why Gutsman's name was what it was.

Wily somehow managed to be the most consistently drawn character in this.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Ah good to see I wasn't the only one reminded of 'rip and tear' when the dumb robot started talking about guts

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I can't wait for Pelé to show up and sort out this mess.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

In the final episode, when all seems lost, the panel goes black, and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDkvNGeScdM

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I wonder if they just ran out of ideas for covering her up or if this was specifically requested by the fans.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Oh, no! Another corpse? Balls!

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

I'm not gonna lie, the art of this is really good.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I don't know if it's a style I particularly like, but yeah, it's consistent and competently drawn. I guess statistically speaking, they were bound to have an actually good artist sooner or later

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Mega64 posted:

Oh, no! Another corpse? Balls!

I guess we could have said "nuts"

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Oh no! Another corpse?! Oh bags!

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
I remember back when they had the big storytime of the entire archie sonic comic at that point back in early 2013 on /co/, at one point they did this comic and it's just as batshit as I remember (I think I lost track of stuff and fell off partway through, the later issues are def new to me)

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

If MegaMan didn't know about Gutsman et all, what were his previous adventures in this continuity? Was he just running around kicking those little helmet guys?

Although, props to this comic for including Zero's signature move: getting murdered.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
It's kinda cute that you think this comic has any sort of continuity after seeing all the batshit insanity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Light Gun Man posted:

I guess we could have said "nuts"

Nuts would be better, yeah.

It's kinda funny seeing something get scanlated but it's in your native language this time around, haha.