Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
Hola everyone. The wine dude at the local grocery ordered 2 bottles for me yesterday and they'll be in tomorrow. He also recommended a malbec, so I bought some actual wine glasses and drank it last night. Gosh, I'm so cultured right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
I have no context for your av so it's a total non-sequitur. sounds like somebody wasn't even very mad or maybe very mad obtusely? either way that golden chocolate candy heart always makes me want discount valentines chocolate from the day after, try and snag a big heart shaped reesees

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

greetings earthlings

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

alnilam posted:

Babby is excellent, she is an early talker for sure, she at least attempts every word we tell her and even though a lot of them come out pronounced funny/cutely we end up knowing what she means from context. I'd estimate she has a good 150 or so words if you count the funny pronounced ones

feet = peepf
Stick = deetch
kitty = shiay

the other day i was walking with her and she pointed at a houses door and said something like ball, and i said no that's a door. Then she pointed at EVERY door and very emphatically said "DO!!" (dense neighborhood of rowhouses so it was a lot)

alnilam posted:

gathering an orb of Good Move Energy to send to stoner sloth, pls return it to me in a few days when you're done

empowered by wholesome baby content, i cast powerful chill moving vibes across the planet to the land down under. may you always remember the good times had in your old home, and may your new one be filled with many more

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Dixville

I don't think!

Khanstant posted:

I have no context for your av so it's a total non-sequitur. sounds like somebody wasn't even very mad or maybe very mad obtusely? either way that golden chocolate candy heart always makes me want discount valentines chocolate from the day after, try and snag a big heart shaped reesees

Yeah i just posted a stupid chat log and i got it that way. They could have been much meaner with it, as it is it just kind of feels like a rite of passage finally getting a custom av after being on the forums for like 12 years.

nut

Doctor Dogballs posted:

greetings earthlings

I bow deeply and repectfully

Goons Are Gifts

Let's talk colors, which do you like to wear, which do you see the most, which do you enjoy to see?

Trying

okiedoke posted:

Hola everyone. The wine dude at the local grocery ordered 2 bottles for me yesterday and they'll be in tomorrow. He also recommended a malbec, so I bought some actual wine glasses and drank it last night. Gosh, I'm so cultured right now.

I class up swigging my chosen paint stripper directly from the bottle by chucking a few olives in among the pork scratchings.

Trying

Goons Are Great posted:

Let's talk colors, which do you like to wear, which do you see the most, which do you enjoy to see?

I like black & grey because I'm all deep & poo poo

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Dixville posted:

Yeah i just posted a stupid chat log and i got it that way. They could have been much meaner with it, as it is it just kind of feels like a rite of passage finally getting a custom av after being on the forums for like 12 years.

I miss skele-cat. Hopefully, I too, can someday post enough to cut my teeth. I only just bought an av like a month ago and I have been lurking since 2000. Even though my av is my dad, and he's gone, i still want to assume he would like to see my posts and laugh like a goon because he was a goony gently caress.

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Dixville

I don't think!

Goons Are Great posted:

Purple!

Robot Made of Meat

Goons Are Great posted:

I like blue.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Dixville posted:

I used to eat ginger candies for this all the time. I was kind of nauseous this morning too. I think sometimes for me it's related to anxiety

my anxiety definitely worsens it. how much does the ginger actually help you? i used to take antacid when it was bad but that never helped

& sorry guys not pregnant,....oh god at least i shouldnt be... D:

Goons Are Great posted:

i like purples & pinks :)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i wear a lot of black though because i'm ~all about that goth life, you know

Khanstant
i like spicy dank yellows

yellow paint with a dab of black will get you close to it, unless the yellow paint has too much red in it

Khanstant
if i had yves klein money i would paint a canvas taller than my room in that yellows

Escape From Noise

I like pink but I only have a few pink items of clothing, but that now includes my shoes! Mostly though it's band t-shirts. I have too many tshirts and I refuse to get rid of them.

biosterous

Goons Are Great posted:

i like to see #ccffff and #ccccff :yayclod:

i like wearing brown and green and also red. mostly muted reds, except my one big super-comfy sweatshirt that i've had since high school, that is a very bright red. it's somehow lasted for over a decade and is just now beginning to show signs of wear around the sleeves!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
I wear a lot of grey/black cause I've got a wonderful personality, but I love painting in bright colors. All the colors.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
I tend to wear mostly bright colors or white, in stark contrast to my personality (well I'm also hella white i guess, so not too much contrast lol).

I let my clothes speak for me, basically.

Also just got back from a chill rear end hammock session in my backyard. sending powerful chill energy 2 every orb near and far.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Dixville

I don't think!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

my anxiety definitely worsens it. how much does the ginger actually help you? i used to take antacid when it was bad but that never helped

& sorry guys not pregnant,....oh god at least i shouldnt be... D:

i like purples & pinks :)

I get the spicy ginger candies they are the most helpful to me but they can be pretty spicy.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

DFKG is having a litter of beautiful baby kittens any time now

Goons Are Gifts

Next to your amazing colors, the colorful byob spaceship has just made its landing in YLLS, the forum to look great with fancy fashion and a fancy, working out body! Check it out and look great with us: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3918699&pagenumber=1

Heather Papps

hello friend

if i could wear all tie dye every day and get away with it i would

in other news, turns out my uncle knows a guy and that guy knows a guy and the building permit is approved, right now?

it is making me consider the great chain of "a guy" that leads to the ultimate handiman/helpful person, which is guess would be the ur uncle?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Trying

Heather Papps posted:

in other news, turns out my uncle knows a guy and that guy knows a guy and the building permit is approved, right now?

it is making me consider the great chain of "a guy" that leads to the ultimate handiman/helpful person, which is guess would be the ur uncle?

IN STAR TREK this was referred to as The Great Material Continuum. I have a problem

Escape From Noise

I have said it before, and I'll say it again: Mick Foley is America's kindly wrestle uncle. It just cracks me up that this wrestler who did super bloody hardcore matches and looks like some kind of carny from the hell quietly volunteers a huge amount of time to RAINN, goes out of his way to support female wrestlers and demand they get equal treatment and pay, and is a staunch ally to the LGBTQ+ community. He also loves dressing up as Santa and most recently adopted a baby rhino apparently?

Heather Papps

hello friend

i found/made a place that is as close to byob irl as i think i can get

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

take the moon

by sebmojo
ive been wearing monochrome fits for a week now. i was doing a hipster librarian thing for a while but it just felt right to go goth again w my cvirus bandanna

take the moon

by sebmojo
i personally think yujiro takahashi is a good egg but thats just imo. i remember one time he was doing the pimps club thing and his valet of the week looked super stage fraught and the commentators were making fun of her and he was just offering noninvasive hugs and doing the i cant believe i get to come out w/ women like this poo poo eating grin thing to the max

he just seems like a good dude and afaik theres never been an ish with him. i have to hope that if there was nj wouldnt squash it or anything. likeeeeeee

who knos.

im making it a point to post more in ft wunny and try to just have some fun and chill the heck out because if im a chilling out maximalist this month it wouldnt make up for like a whole lifetime of like...

i guess i can say it

making other people EXTREMELY uncomfortable. well i swear from now on im cutting that poo poo out and i hope i can be forgiven i guess

sorry for the effort post

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Robot Made of Meat

Heather Papps posted:

As Devo said, "wear gaudy colors or avoid display."

Robot Made of Meat

take the moon posted:

i personally think yujiro takahashi is a good egg but thats just imo.

I have no idea who this wrestler is, but for a moment I thought you were talking about Yukihiro Takahashi, the 1980s Japanese electronic music guy. It seemed strange to have him resurrected after all these years.

take the moon

by sebmojo
lol that was a post possibly only biosterous if even would understand

im tired but idk. i kind of have to change something up like... something about me has to work diff. i guess. anyway lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ass-penny

Stoner Sloth and other soon moving goons, I hope it goes smooth.
Khanstant&Dixville I like your avs. I don't even remember what yours had been, Dixville. Khanstant how did you get this? Untitled Goose Game is dope and your new av is dope, guessing someone doesn't approve of your honking?
My day has been pretty bleh, spent most of the day troubleshooting my lawn mower. So much for my day off.
GaG I think all colors are great and sometimes cumbersome! I saw this link lately you might like, included in lieu of productive things to say on favored colors topic. I hope this works, I don't phone post a lot.

Shifty Nipples

Goons Are Great posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wCUlPNlQuA

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

owlhawk911

i like the green of the trees, and the blue of the ocean, and the grey of the sky

i like the silver of the salmon and the red of their flesh

i like the brown of the deer and the shiny black of the raven

i like everything. i like you

owlhawk911

Heather Papps posted:

i found/made a place that is as close to byob irl as i think i can get

i like this

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Greens are my favorite colors but also I really like blues and rich yellows and also reds and salmons like chinsee lacquer work and I really do not care for white rooms

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Greens are my favorite colors but also I really like blues and rich yellows and also reds and salmons like chinsee lacquer work and I really do not care for white rooms

What if they have black curtains, and are at stations?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

What if they have black curtains, and are at stations?

Undercover spy: "Black roof country, no gold pavements, tired starlings"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville

I don't think!
I don't really like or believe in prayer but someone i know is suffering and if y'all can think positive thoughts for whatever reason in some vague way i would appreciate it. I don't even know what I'm trying to say but stay safe out there. Life is hard right now