Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should you trust?
The cops? :laffo:
View Results

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Vincent posted:

If I have a red text, can I use my previous av after I buy the POLICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU thing?

Keep the red text when you remake it, and I'll just rearrange everything after the fact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

Fist me, Infinitum.

Also,

Twerkdad posted:

GOD drat THE CANADIAN DOLLAR ISN'T WORTH poo poo

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

#9 with a diet coke and a gang tag please.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Genthil posted:

Fist me, Infinitum

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

donated a bit ago, tag me up

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I also made a post on mY iNsTaGrAm offering to send any drawing seen on my account to the first 5 people to match my donation

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Can I get the double set up like Invictus? Trash the av/text if you need to, Debs's had a good run.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Tulip posted:

Can I get the double set up like Invictus? Trash the av/text if you need to, Debs's had a good run.

1: holy poo poo that dono

2: you gotta buy the "POLICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU" one as your avatar(with the old text underneath), post your old av in your post, and then they'll work some magic to swap the positions of the images

edit: wait how did that come out to 1100 bucks? did you accidentally cut off part of the screenshot?

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Captain Invictus posted:

edit: wait how did that come out to 1100 bucks? did you accidentally cut off part of the screenshot?

The full list is over 50 orgs now so yeah

I'm at $112 spread out among a few causes and although he hasn't taken me up I've also offered to help keep watch on my coworker's house who lives just a handful of blocks from where they murdered George so he can try and get a little bit of sleep.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Made an earlier contribution to the Black Visions Collective and made another one to the Massachusetts Bail Fund

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Captain Invictus posted:

1: holy poo poo that dono

2: you gotta buy the "POLICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU" one as your avatar(with the old text underneath), post your old av in your post, and then they'll work some magic to swap the positions of the images

I chose 1000 on their list and then said 10% tip because gently caress it, spreadsheeters gotta eat too.

Also that is loving arcane what the heck it's 1AM I am too hopped up on cool zone for that right now that is a problem for tomorrow.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Tulip posted:

For a $1000 you can get the double tags for free my friend :chanpop:

Holy poo poo goons are amazing :allears:

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Okay, I was dumb as hell and didn't quite grasp the double tag thing so I went ahead and donated again and bought myself the new av. If the kindly mod can fix up my avatar all pretty like a la Mr Captain Invictus I would kindly appreciate it. This time I donated to BLM.

And here is the new av I would like at the top.

Not to be picky but can my custom text be between my av and the gang tags?

Thanks again, really appreciate it and I am happy to throw money to the cause.

e: Also if I still hosed this up a second time just PM me because I'm starting to get embarrassed about my inability to follow instructions.

Professor Beetus fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Jun 5, 2020

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I just get errors when I try to access that Google doc, but the other donation link works!

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

Whenever I'm put to the test, I'm gonna ace it.
They don't have the flashiest receipt, but I've donated to Reclaim the Block because I know the police will never help you. I would like the tag that's remind people the only truth in life.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

plester1
Jul 9, 2004

*please ignore, edited into my earlier post*

plester1 fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Jun 5, 2020

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

The only good cops are imaginary ones from 90's video games

kas
Sep 9, 2003
I am a snoot.

ACAB

As someone who has been spamming that screenshot at people for years this gang tag calls to me.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrAYxWPN6c

It's also the sound of me handing out gangtags.

Phrakusca
Feb 16, 2011

Jows
May 8, 2002

$100 to Chicago Bail Fund. I wish I could be out there, but a young child and a high-risk wife precludes that. Hope this helps out any of my fellow Chicagoons that are fighting the power.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

OK I have handed out tags for users on pages 1-3

I have also handed out the dual tag for people who bought a new avatar + donated.

I hope I don't get yelled at cause every day there's like an extra 2-3 pages of donations :ohdear:

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

Infinitum posted:

I have also handed out the dual tag for people who bought a new avatar + donated.

I hope I don't get yelled at cause every day there's like an extra 2-3 pages of donations :ohdear:

You’re crushing it. This thread is crushing it. :respek:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

23k is just this thread right? Are there other donation threads going in other forums?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

purple death ray posted:

23k is just this thread right? Are there other donation threads going in other forums?

Oh it's WELL over 23k by now. I've just been super busy and haven't had time to do a full recount.

I was at work stuck on my mobile :argh:

Autodrop Monteur
Nov 14, 2011

't zou verboden moeten worden!

Stay safe friends!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

purple death ray posted:

Oh yeah, there are more. Even just in my hometown LAN thread we raised a few thousand. I think CSPAM has its own just from hearing other people mention it.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Infinitum posted:

Me yelling @ u: :glomp:

Goons are good people.

Borrovan
Aug 15, 2013

IT IS ME.
🧑‍💼
I AM THERESA MAY

purple death ray posted:

there's a cspam thread, but no running total, & there'd probably be some double counts anyway (seeing some fist tags in there). Safe to say we've given about one fucktonne, give or take. Goons are good people

SMEGMA_MAIL
May 4, 2018

Ceive
Dec 19, 2006

thank pizza skeltal

ACAB

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
fist me up

please delete Corbyn im gonna get a second one soon I think

Borrovan
Aug 15, 2013

IT IS ME.
🧑‍💼
I AM THERESA MAY

Goa Tse-tung posted:

please delete Corbyn
too soon

Bad News Panda
Aug 17, 2010

:gaysper:
Kirby says trans rights!

e: Any chance I can get the double setup as well?

Old avatar is here:

Bad News Panda fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Jun 5, 2020

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
A friend of mine works for a company doing 100% donation matching so I sent her the money on paypal (It also helps her w/ her taxes because she does them itemized already)

Obv I don't have the receipts because I didn't donate directly but I'll have her send them to me if anyone needs to see them :v:

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

butros posted:

You’re crushing it. This thread is crushing it. :respek:

Yeah, the systems clearly aren't setup great for gang tag poo poo.

Everyone donating is at least putting their money up and it rules.

Borrovan posted:

there's a cspam thread, but no running total, & there'd probably be some double counts anyway (seeing some fist tags in there). Safe to say we've given about one fucktonne, give or take. Goons are good people

There are a bunch of threads that are running their own donations, from LAN threads to c-spam etc.

Captain Blueballs
Aug 3, 2007
You magnificent bastard

Hope I'm doing this poo poo right. ACAB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

I love each and every one of you. 1312.

Edit: and yes, I'd like the tag please (any chance we could center the av / text?).

J-Ro fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jun 5, 2020