Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I closed the gates. I’ll check the afternoon prices and open them back up if the price is right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Finally figured out the last fossil I need, Dunkleosteus, the giant armored fish head in the first section.. who's got it and what do you want for it? Pretty sure I posted all my unique nook item colors earlier. Also have one (1) spring petal and at least one of every astrological star bit that's happened so far.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I sell all my fossils, but I’ll keep a look out for it.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

herculon posted:

I sell all my fossils, but I’ll keep a look out for it.

Same

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

Finally figured out the last fossil I need, Dunkleosteus, the giant armored fish head in the first section.. who's got it and what do you want for it? Pretty sure I posted all my unique nook item colors earlier. Also have one (1) spring petal and at least one of every astrological star bit that's happened so far.

I can give you one for a pterodactyl torso?

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Hoping to do a bit of island hopping in a bit, so open some gates imo! My island is turning out sweet as hell imo. I've only got one big hybrid-spot left, so I've had room to do cooler stups for villagers, and the non-hybrid breeding spots are much better color-coordinated with flowers now. Also, my woodland area has a new cool thing going on since any last visits from abroad, that I am curious how well come across despite me liking it, so people should re-visit sometime.

I'd rather open gates during daytime, so gonna want to do some island-hopping soonish instead of opening gates, I think.

I've got it, but remind me of your in-game name if we're friends, or add me, if you'd like.

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

I can give you one for a pterodactyl torso?

I've got a spare ptera torse, too. Add and/or remind me, and I'll sent it.

I don't need anything in return. I'm only short on gold nuggets, but I'm guessing everyone is, so keep them unless you're swimming in them. A couple of KK Slider albumbs would be cool since I am missing most of the, but I don't need anything.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Added grandma, and I happen to be open right meow.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Vic is moving out tomorrow and he's cool imo, but I've got his photo and I figure that's a good time for letting villagers go and have some new folks move in. He's a bull with a cool viking-theme, so a cool villager imo to build a tiny theme area for. I had him setup on the beach with some of that spiked fencing. I'm not sure if starter-villagers gets "upgraded" into their real decor when they move & I'd be curious to hear if people know, but he's not a starter so if anyone wants him lmk :)

Added grandma, and I happen to be open right meow.

Cool! Added :)

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

Spare DIY's are piling up again and I've got enough new ones that I figure I'll post them.

Don't need anything in trade, but I'd like to add music to a few more areas, but finding items that fits in can be tricky. If there are more items sorta like the bamboo-speakers that can be used to stealthily add music to an area, then I'd def be interested in those.

DIY up for grabs:

Barbell
Bonsai shelf
Coconut juice
Golden dung beetle
Hanging terrarium
Ironwood chair
Ironwood low table
Kettlebell
Key holder
Log garen lounge
Lucky gold cat
Natural garden table
Palm-tree lamp
Shell table
Standard umbrella stand
Stone table
Tall garen rock
Tea table
Terrarium

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Grandmother of Five posted:

Spare DIY's are piling up again and I've got enough new ones that I figure I'll post them.

Don't need anything in trade, but I'd like to add music to a few more areas, but finding items that fits in can be tricky. If there are more items sorta like the bamboo-speakers that can be used to stealthily add music to an area, then I'd def be interested in those.

DIY up for grabs:

Barbell
Bonsai shelf
Coconut juice
Golden dung beetle
Hanging terrarium
Ironwood chair
Ironwood low table
Kettlebell
Key holder
Log garen lounge
Lucky gold cat
Natural garden table
Palm-tree lamp
Shell table
Standard umbrella stand
Stone table
Tall garen rock
Tea table
Terrarium

I have a friend looking for a palm tree lamp if you wouldn’t mind sending it my way. I think I have a cherry speakers diy which may be worth trying

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

It's a cute touch that all the residents you invite to Reese and Cyrus' wedding anniversary party all get commemorative plates as well :)

By the way, tomorrow is Cyd's birthday, so I'm going to open up the airport in the morning, and probably the evening as well, for everyone to come give him well wishes and presents!

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

HalfHazard posted:

It's a cute touch that all the residents you invite to Reese and Cyrus' wedding anniversary party all get commemorative plates as well :)

By the way, tomorrow is Cyd's birthday, so I'm going to open up the airport in the morning, and probably the evening as well, for everyone to come give him well wishes and presents!

I like that one of my grumpy villagers with a super run-down decor has that fancy plate sitting in the middle of his house on a treestump :) A bunch of the wedding items are super neat, too!

Not sure if I can make it, but if I get some gaming-time in later, I'll def try and visit my old villager with a gift :)

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

The airport is open! Dodo code: FFK85 NH3TG 90S43

I'll still have the airport open for now. But I'll call it a day in an hour or so

HalfHazard fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Jun 9, 2020

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

New code is 30CK1... bad weather is making this a bit difficult so this will be the last one.

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Closed now. Hope those who could stop by enjoyed themselves!

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Had a good time. Thanks

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

Same! Neat that visitors get to gift villagers on birthdays & a nice surprise with the Celeste DIY :)

Still keen on island-hopping, so people should remember to post if they feel like giving tours. Also, if Celeste or Redd is visiting, or other stuff.

I'd like to do a bunch of redecorating, but I miss Leif a bunch I think and never stock up proper on shrubs. No rush, but if Leif stops by someone's island & they're up for opening gates, I'd like to stop by sometime and buy up a ton of shrubs.

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

It just so happens that Redd is visiting my island today, and I'm pretty sure all his wares are the genuine article on top of that! And Wolfgang is making a bamboo hat DIY for those who want that. Dodo Code: BRY0Q

Also, it looks like I'm going to have a turnip price spike sometime tomorrow... :ninja:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hey Jedi Knight Luigi, do you still need that dunkleostus fossil?

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I sent it to him earlier :) Watching your slow-rear end airplane rn

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Hey Jedi Knight Luigi, do you still need that dunkleostus fossil?

Nope, Grandma already spotted me. Thanks anyway!

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

o find me on balferia btw, im carrying a bunch of spare Diys, just in case you coul learn any of them

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Grandmother of Five posted:

I sent it to him earlier :) Watching your slow-rear end airplane rn

I got here right before you and it was excruciating lol. Btw I have Leif today and can open up after work, probably around 8 or 9 PM eastern but I think that’s way out of your time zone? Let me know if you need any specific shrubs and I can send two to you via postcard.

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Redd's boat got totally ransacked so I've closed the airport for today. Thanks for stopping by, gang! And for watering my flowers :D

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

My gates are open now if anyone wants to visit. I’ll be afk but help yourself to whatever you want. Saharah’s visiting (she sold me a sea view wall and lava flooring but I don’t know if visitors will get the same thing), and there’s a stall set up to the left of visitors service with a couple free things on it you can take, and a handful of DIYs on the ground behind it. The stores also have some cool stuff today, there’s a single DJ turntable at the Nooks and the Ables have all kinds of cool stuff like samurai armor, masquerade masks, simple visiting kimonos, and gladiator sandals. And as always pick whatever fruit or flowers you want.

Dodo code MG9GB

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I got here right before you and it was excruciating lol. Btw I have Leif today and can open up after work, probably around 8 or 9 PM eastern but I think that’s way out of your time zone? Let me know if you need any specific shrubs and I can send two to you via postcard.

I'm not on any schedule that's tied to a time-zone in reality atm since i'm on maternity leave with twins lol. if there's open gates or dodo code post on and I've got time to space out with game, then i'm in, but planning is impossible. def checking thread when i'm @ game. i chat a ton, so if i don't respond or visit pretty quick to stuff i'm dual-wielding babies and you can very safely kick me lol

the blue-flowered shrub is the one i really would like a ton of though! i was planning on buying like 20 probably lol, so i figure a visit is better than mail and there's no rush :)

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I’ll probably open my gates later. I have way too many DIYs

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

herculon posted:

I’ll probably open my gates later. I have way too many DIYs
Just wait until I get the wild hair to start playing this again and clean up my place to have people over. I've got about 300 of those drat things just laying on the beach.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
I’m open at km4ph

Leif selling blue and red hydrangeas, and holly.

Otherwise I’ve got ornate lookin green skull stereos at nooks. Gonna try to figure out what the neighbor diy is too.
E: wart jr is making a pot.. but I do have a spare lucky golden cat recipe!

Jedi Knight Luigi fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Jun 10, 2020

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Opening my gates up again because I have Redd today. I accidentally bought the detailed painting with no idea if it’s real or fake because I pushed the wrong button when trying to ask for a closer look :madmax: but I’ve still got a real quaint painting, a fake beautiful statue, and a sinking painting that I’m pretty sure is real.

As usual I’ll be afk so do whatever you want and help yourselves. Not much else going on, the Nooks aren’t selling anything particularly interesting and the Ables won’t open for another 45 minutes. But as always take any of the items or DIYs on or behind the stall to the left of Resident Services and take any fruit you want, I haven’t harvested in a few days so I think all my fruit trees are ready to be picked.

Dodo code J176N

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Turnips are selling for 490 bells this morning!!! Dodo Code: 660Y1

I definitely want to visit CBT's isle for Redd but I'll wait for after noon to do that

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

No worries, I’ll hop on in a little bit to check out what the Ables have when they open and then I’ll leave it in afk probably all day

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I’m opening my gates as well. Sahara is here, take some DIYs, and I have furniture sets along the beach to the left. Feel free to take what you want or just drop them for your catalog. I’ll be afk for the most part.

Dodo code: Closed. I’ll reopen in the afternoon

herculon fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Jun 11, 2020

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Opened back up. Code: Closed. I may open back up this evening

herculon fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Jun 11, 2020

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
That pipe organ :stare: your islands really cool. Especially the museum and the garden behind it, that whole idea of the double staircase up to it is awesome.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Thanks. You can get the pipe organ at the wedding photo shoot. I got the idea of double staircases from other islands. I didn’t know there was a cap on total number of ramps and bridges and had to demolish a bridge to get the last ramp.

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

HalfHazard posted:

Turnips are selling for 490 bells this morning!!! Dodo Code: 660Y1

I definitely want to visit CBT's isle for Redd but I'll wait for after noon to do that

Wowzers can’t believe I missed this. I will soldier on!

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

It’s Friday night. Time for some island vibes

TURGID TOMFOOLERY fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Jun 13, 2020

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Thanks to whoever left the clothesline DIY! I love little homey items like that and had the perfect place for it by the river behind my house.

Unrelated, does anyone know why I had 6 fossils to dig up this morning instead of 4? I’m pretty sure I dug up all 4 fossils yesterday and even if I didn’t I’ve never had them roll over into the next day before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I’ve had them roll over on me the next day if I’ve missed them before, but I’ve never had more that five