Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

hmm this seems kind of low effort

*shades in the speech bubble*

perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Slippery posted:

Is that a lymon or ???

This "Some Fukin Peep" comic strip has people asking a lot of questions already answered by the comic strip.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Sorry loving what now?

I was tired and didn't notice some autocorrect. I think I probably intended to say "food" - I wouldn't have thought "dish" at fast food

I was aghast at the implication that after fast food was opened and noticed to be wrong, they would take it back and give it to somebody else.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I assume it was some sort of open basket/platter sort of situation and not something that needed unwrapping.

It's not Jordan's fault the Hitler stache is easiest to keep in regs!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Riatsala posted:

Don't doxx me

or remind me of the time I was given someone else's dine in fast food order and started to eat it because I didn't want to make a fuss and then the cashier figured out their mistake and pointedly asked me why I didn't say anything because now they had to remake the order for the other guy

Someone else said this but it would be unsanitary to give it to the other person once you had handled it anyway.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Max posted:

Someone else said this but it would be unsanitary to give it to the other person once you had handled it anyway.

Ideally. You would say something when they try to hand it to you, not after you ate half of it.

But I am not one to talk. I once ordered a green curry at a thai restaurant and didn't think twice about it when I was handed a red one. "I must have confused my order. Oh well."

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

What I was trying to communicate is that I, in a misguided attempt to not make life more difficult for fast food workers, managed to actually make life more difficult for fast food workers, and was called out for it in a way that makes me feel pangs of shame to this day.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Riatsala posted:

What I was trying to communicate is that I, in a misguided attempt to not make life more difficult for fast food workers, managed to actually make life more difficult for fast food workers, and was called out for it in a way that makes me feel pangs of shame to this day.

You should commit sudoku for your mistakes.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Riatsala posted:

But like a month ago, some other poster in another thread said that if you get the wrong order, you should just eat it and not gently caress things up for your server!

I just want to know the socially acceptable path

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Understand that people make mistakes and don't make a big deal about it?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Phy posted:

For a minute I thought you meant Jordan didn't have a Hitler moustache, though he totally does*, but I realized you probably just meant Jordan wouldn't be wearing fatigues and on a military base

*There's two people I know of who wore Hitler moustaches after Hitler. One is real and plays basketball, one is fictional and want pictures of Spider-Man, and both are assholes.

Sorry, I didn't know that. And I had to google it before I believed you.
Richard Herring once had a hitler moustache. For his show hitler moustache.

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl
It is not uncommon for me to completely forget what I had ordered by the time it arrives so I am at the waiter's mercy w\r\t correct orders.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

When is the next available appointment?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

The Bloop posted:

What the hell they were going to give over the did you'd already handled?

Bad restaurants will do that, I dont go back to a place after it's happened in front of me

Edit: this MM&O arc is insane

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

O...kay?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

It's 40k.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Jesus christ, just declare war like that.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:lmao:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Well they did this:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Hey, they updated their designs, their current character designs look much worse than their old ones.

Carcer
Aug 7, 2010

Fanboy dickwaving over their thing bieng better than star wars thing.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Sorry loving what now?

At least buy me dinner first.

E:

Carcer posted:

It's not even accurate as Sentinels have traditionally only ever had extremly poor armor or Toughness and furthermore
:goonsay:

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

-Zydeco- posted:

Toby is great.

E;

Toby is great.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

This "Some Fukin Peep" comic strip has people asking a lot of questions already answered by the comic strip.

Huh. Well it is some fuckin peep, I'll give it that

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

O...kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkay?

Carcer posted:

I was just wondering because there doesn't seem to be a punch-line or, well, anything.

Carcer
Aug 7, 2010
The punchline is that the walking robot from warhammer 40k wouldn't have been destroyed the same way as the walking robot in star wars in that one scene.

Its stupid for all the obvious reasons but as stated above its extra stupid because its like taking a scene where a tank gets destroyed by something and replacing it with a sedan that somehow survives the same event.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Carcer posted:

The punchline is that the walking robot from warhammer 40k wouldn't have been destroyed the same way as the walking robot in star wars in that one scene.

Its stupid for all the obvious reasons but as stated above its extra stupid because its like taking a scene where a tank gets destroyed by something and replacing it with a sedan that somehow survives the same event.

Ah OK. I don't remember Star Wars that well seeing as how I was like five when I saw them.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Yeah, and Imperial Sentinel would fall apart from a good kick, let alone a Murderbear Trap. Those guys can turn anything into a weapon.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Hell, a regular bolter could take down a Sentinel on the tabletop. Those things are fragile as gently caress.

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

You all are putting entirely too much thought into a silly comic about BBQing teddy bears.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Even in-setting the pilots call the things 'walking coffins'. Which can get a little awkward when accompanied by a Space Marine Dreanought, which is literally a walking coffin.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Star Wars is for normal children while Warhammer 40K is for edgy 12-year-old boys who get overexcited when telling a 'story'. And then, and then, and then, everyone fights in ships made out of skulls, and they blow up a million billion planets [pauses to catch breath] and a million billion trillion people die and

It's hard to tell which is better because I suppose there is something to be said for the latter

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

I've never played Warhammer, but one of my guiltiest pleasures is going on massive lore dives on its wiki. Everything is so extremely extra and I love it dearly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:neckbeard::hf::neckbeard:

when written right that whole 'dark ages as seen by a brain damaged autistic manchild IN SPACE' is really fun.