Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

shovelbum posted:

A needle and thread to repair stuff is like a dollar

dang sounds like a good investment vs a $2 stapler with 200 staples included that can fix things you do not give the first single goddamned poo poo about up in seconds basically forever, for a job where you make 2 bucks an hour and walk 15 miles per shift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
It's a good point honestly

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

tonight we get 420,000 deaths

Edit: drunk, high, and illiterate is no way to go through life, son.

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love

Epic High Five posted:

dang sounds like a good investment vs a $2 stapler with 200 staples included that can fix things you do not give the first single goddamned poo poo about up in seconds basically forever, for a job where you make 2 bucks an hour and walk 15 miles per shift

Look at this big spender buying his own stapler instead of just using the one in the manager’s office, the one that’s tethered to the desk with baling twine and packing tape.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Solarin posted:

Sew ma balls. actually please don't

they gonna sew u balls up after a cum infection

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

facetoucher cat posted:

https://buffusa.com/

This is the brand I use for hiking, really any synthetic fabric is okay. You want to avoid wool for the summer unless you want to melt. You can double it over too.

Thanks. Went with the original one since I think merino wool will be too hot for my area.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Is there an updated version of this?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Steve Yun posted:

Is there an updated version of this?

website is in the pic my dude

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Oh sorry thanks!

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sincx has issued a correction as of 05:46 on Mar 23, 2021

augias
Apr 7, 2009

sincx posted:

fine i'll do it

now add the robot from futurama that is programmed to stab people, make him stab with the needle

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/drewconway/status/1270369300692508673

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Sheeit, we're gonna pass American WW1 deaths in a day or two

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Steve Yun posted:

Sheeit, we're gonna pass American WW1 deaths in a day or two

holy christ we showed up late to that one huh

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Kinda fell off the coronavirus newsvan for a week because of the protests, trying to get caught back up on corona news again

Cases/deaths in California by county

https://www.kcra.com/article/covid-...D2XA7TjF7Y8fgMM

Cases in California per capita:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/california-coronavirus-cases.html
(LA county, at 1 in 151 people being infected is just on the verge of being dark orange)

Many voice recording studios are opening up this Friday. Voice recording! Where people talk loudly!

Steve Yun has issued a correction as of 09:46 on Jun 11, 2020

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
Gov. Hutchinson announced Wednesday that Arkansas will enter Phase 2 of reopening the economy, effective Monday, June 15.

Beginning on Monday, June 15, restaurants and businesses will be allowed to fill up to two-thirds of their capacity, moving from the one-third capacity that was allowed during Phase 1.

The criteria for a state or region to enter Phase 2, according to the White House, is when there is "no evidence of a rebound."

Hutchinson said this criterion isn't reasonable for Arkansas, along with many other states, because "there is no perfect decline" and our state's trend line has "hills."

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

looks like a series of hills to me!

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
saw my old pal th rona counter on cnn this morning

feels like just yesterday i was sitting in my own hot soup watchinng bad number go up

what a summer

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Shear Modulus posted:

The virgin clinically proven to be safe vaccine vs the ChAdOx1 emergency vaccine

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Zil posted:

Remember reading they are not sure, but best guess is 2-3 months. :smith:

haha gently caress i had it like 2-3 months ago, nice.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

fair but most of the people on this forum are not this and could stand to learn to sew even a little bit lol

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

snoo posted:

fair but most of the people on this forum are not this and could stand to learn to sew even a little bit lol

make me

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

buddy I don't want any trouble just gimme the frigen spool

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I have tried to sew but as someone with dyspraxia there aren't much worse activities.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
just checking in guys I've been busy in the police riots thread. We're all gonna die still right?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Is a motorcycle helmet any good as a face shield

They have vents in various places right?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Stereotype posted:

just checking in guys I've been busy in the police riots thread. We're all gonna die still right?

they’re projecting 200,000 cum deaths by September

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Steve Yun posted:

oh man

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Stereotype posted:

https://youtu.be/f28klp1qQGI

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Stereotype posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCK0UZ5vgzQ

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Stereotype posted:

It isn't good!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Steve Yun posted:

So, that's just of Corona, not with Corona, also not including all the extra pneumonia and flu deaths that we've been mysteriously experiencing this year, right?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
yep

we’re gonna pass American WW1 deaths by tomorrow

the only stadium that can hold all the dead now is the largest stadium in the world

coronavirus has beaten diabetes and in about a week will beat Alzheimer’s as the #6 cause of American deaths in 2020

if the Harvard projection is true, coronavirus will beat strokes, “lower respiratory disease” and “accidents” over the course of the summer to become the #3 cause of American deaths

it will probably never beat the last two bosses though, cancer and heart attacks, but who knows

these are all the ways I measure covid deaths

Steve Yun has issued a correction as of 12:35 on Jun 11, 2020

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Steve Yun posted:

yep

we’re gonna pass American WW1 deaths by tomorrow

the only stadium that can hold all the dead now is the largest stadium in the world

coronavirus has beaten diabetes and in about a week will beat Alzheimer’s as the #6 cause of American deaths in 2020

if the Harvard projection is true, coronavirus will beat strokes, “lower respiratory disease” and “accidents” over the course of the summer to become the #3 cause of American deaths

it will probably never beat the last two bosses though, cancer and heart attacks, but who knows

these are all the ways I measure covid deaths
Corona blasts past all other causes of death to become #1 in october, only for natural disaster to take the top spot right at the finish line for 2020.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Corona blasts past all other causes of death to become #1 in october, only for natural disaster to take the top spot right at the finish line for 2020.

last minute dark horse enters and screams across the finish line: nuclear war with China

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Minrad posted:

Gov. Hutchinson announced Wednesday that Arkansas will enter Phase 2 of reopening the economy, effective Monday, June 15.

Beginning on Monday, June 15, restaurants and businesses will be allowed to fill up to two-thirds of their capacity, moving from the one-third capacity that was allowed during Phase 1.

The criteria for a state or region to enter Phase 2, according to the White House, is when there is "no evidence of a rebound."

Hutchinson said this criterion isn't reasonable for Arkansas, along with many other states, because "there is no perfect decline" and our state's trend line has "hills."

I love my humps, my lovely Covid bumps

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Rick posted:

I don't think it's going to happen although I hope I"m wrong. Like in Arizona the governor has gone full delusional.

Don't ascribe to stupidity what can be explained by malice. Ducey is a wealthy gently caress, he was losing money, he can't be reelected. For him it is piles of dead bodies or piles of money.

gently caress Doug Ducey, hope his A/C goes out and he drops from the heat.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Steve Yun posted:

last minute dark horse enters and screams across the finish line: nuclear war with China
Yellowstone might create a sort of ABM shield over North America, the ash and debris in the air shredding any incoming warheads to pieces as they come in. Conversely, most of the US arsenal will be burried in ash and itself unable to pierce the shield. Though I suppose this effect will be the most prominent in places that are low population and already destroyed, while there'd be open season on the coasts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
Mods please rename SC "Full Throttle" ty.