Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

relative_q posted:

since someone has accused magda of being awol, here are some recent ones taken by her current caretaker in my stead.

Quoting magda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

relative_q posted:

since someone has accused magda of being awol, here are some recent ones taken by her current caretaker in my stead.

hell yeah tiny head :3:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Pepper's geography class will commence meow

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

relative_q posted:

Quoting this magnificent catte

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

relative_q posted:

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

the oranges settled into some good cat TV together this morning

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Dang it’s Magda

Wide load birb patrol

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

relative_q posted:

Blessed page

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

relative_q posted:

tfw ur head is tiny

thanks for posting :3:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Endless Mike posted:

the oranges settled into some good cat TV together this morning

their fur is already lookin plush as hell vs the first pics you posted, good work!!

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

relative_q posted:

Quoting Magda, like the old days :3:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/afuturemountain/status/1270354830163243010?s=20
https://twitter.com/afuturemountain/status/1269913766096855040?s=20

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

I love this catte

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

relative_q posted:

hey

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Might have to crank audio for this one. I missed about a minute earlier when she was mrrpin around while carrying a neon yellow fuzzy worm toy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlJ4BiOMUrA

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
tiny head

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Sistercat Aggmeister

relaxation

followed by birbwatching

damnit stop judging me

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Jun 11, 2020

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

relative_q posted:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

relative_q posted:

TINY

HEAD

CATTE

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Delurking to post my own Tuna-supporting art purchase, with confused audience:

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

relative_q posted:

TINY HEADE

Boogalo posted:

Might have to crank audio for this one. I missed about a minute earlier when she was mrrpin around while carrying a neon yellow fuzzy worm toy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlJ4BiOMUrA

TINY CATTE

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

relative_q posted:

TINY HEAD CAT

Antivehicular posted:

Delurking to post my own Tuna-supporting art purchase, with confused audience:

hey tell us/post more of this excellent land koi

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Radio! posted:

hey tell us/post more of this excellent land koi

Her name is Rosemary and she's a huge loud shithead!

She's the neediest animal I've ever owned and completely dependent on human attention and proximity; she has to be near humans, although not necessarily within petting distance, because cat. She'll howl at the door after someone leaves the apartment and is a big fan of the "sit in an empty room and yowl until a human entertains me" trick. She's not good at sitting on laps, but will kind of drape her front paws on you if she feels like it. She's way too drat fat, which we need to work on, but it's tricky figuring out cat diets in a small apartment with another cat we want to maintain his current weight. Basically, she's a big dumb high-maintenance mess, and I would take a bullet for her.

File photo:

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

MikeJF posted:

Sistercat Aggmeister

relaxation

followed by birbwatching

damnit stop judging me

Just lookit this grand sploot. Would ya just look at it.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

weirdo

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Back legge go dangle

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Antivehicular posted:

She's the neediest animal I've ever owned and completely dependent on human attention and proximity; she has to be near humans, although not necessarily within petting distance, because cat. She'll howl at the door after someone leaves the apartment and is a big fan of the "sit in an empty room and yowl until a human entertains me" trick. She's not good at sitting on laps, but will kind of drape her front paws on you if she feels like it. She's way too drat fat, which we need to work on, but it's tricky figuring out cat diets in a small apartment with another cat we want to maintain his current weight. Basically, she's a big dumb high-maintenance mess, and I would take a bullet for her.

File photo:

Flooforb

Excellent cats everyone keep em comin

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

:minnie:

hello magda

Antivehicular posted:

File photo:

hello floofy land koi :3:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

yes more fat land koi’s please

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

A wild Butters appears!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I39J7V3XT7s

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Antivehicular posted:

File photo:

You can't mention this other cat and not provide pictures!

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

minivanmegafun posted:

Your posting?

It's bad.

this was a good post

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

minivanmegafun posted:

Your posting?

It's bad.

*starts pawing table to cover laptop*

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

galenanorth posted:

this was a good post

trevor was a good cat

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

mod sassinator posted:

*starts pawing table to cover laptop*

penelope does this with food that isn't her favorite. the most cat way to throw shade

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

they'll look up and shout "treats!"

and i'll look down and whisper "no"

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

iospace posted:

You can't mention this other cat and not provide pictures!

Meyer is a pretty average cat and I love him very much

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
i would tickle his ear tufts until he got mad and swatty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
So Moo has been in the vet this week for her chronic vomiting and weight loss. There is an area of concern in her small intestines, which is likely IBD or lymphoma. The vomiting is controlled pretty well by a diet of prescription wet food -- she actually gained a little bit of weight since February.

Exploratory surgery is the next step to diagnose lymphoma. That and the treatment after, if it is cancer, is extremely costly and I simply cannot afford what could be up to or over 5K in costs. I think the best course of action then is to treat the IBD in hopes that it manages her condition. I've been told IBD is treatable with good quality of life. Moo turned 12 a few weeks ago. She has a good life and I intend on doing what I can so she enjoys her time left however long that may be.