Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Are y'all still doing avatar restorations in here?

If so, I'd like either of my previous ones back, I'm not fussy. Text too, if it can be arranged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Joe Biden is 100% going to say the N-word on camera sometime between now and November and it's going to be funny seeing his supporters try to put a positive spin on it.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Joe Biden is 100% going to say the N-word on camera sometime between now and November and it's going to be funny seeing his supporters try to put a positive spin on it.

Awkward Sleepy Joe moment when his streaming videos have little Sambo figures in the background.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Look we all know that Joe has a stutter so he was obviously talking about November and thinking about Black Friday because he loves Christmas time and it's just really unfortunate that he stuttered into the N-word and then finished the sentence in a completely racist way v0v

Yep, guess you could say I'm still voting NO JOE over here.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Joe Biden is 100% going to say the N-word

NoJoe?

It would be pretty cool if he said that, maybe I'd consider voting for him

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

Koishi Komeiji posted:

wow he's immersed in black cultural vernacular, that's our Joe!

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

A panicked op-ed put out by the Obama camp saying that he gave Joe permission to use the word.

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Somfin posted:

It's honestly kind of baffling and embarrassing at this point

Like, all of the people posting in the GE thread in favour of Biden are basically complicit in not figuring out who among them is doing this

Especially after they started making (e: and justifying as harmless) creepy-rear end lists of posting enemies
argh trans people got attacked for that weird list a random cis person made that like 2 people supported when we thought it was people actually posting transphobic stuff and not just based on hunches or whatever. like, all the time in qcs, often in completely unrelated threads. but someone who is blatantly trolling, talking over, and harassing minorities and rape victims in a threat pming other people in the thread asking for a list of the bad posters? that's fine, apparently, it's totally normal and cool always has been.

Failed Imagineer posted:

NoJoe?

he does tell a lot of people who have the same ideals and beliefs i do not to vote for him. and liberals keep telling me he's a smart, competent guy. so i think i'll listen to him, and not vote for biden! thanks for helping me make the best decision with my vote, liberals

Plastic Pal
Jun 5, 2004

~ It's you. Only you. ~

Rastor posted:

vote green, make liberals loving apoplectic!

Absolutely this.

poo poo-rear end corporate dems don't care about write-ins, but they will look at Green votes and seethe about them for-loving-EVER.

I'd advise everyone to stay registered Democrat until after the General, vote Green, *then* demexit if you, like me, are done with this corrupt lying anti-democratic party. Make sure their gently caress-up gets enshrined in the stats.

I also think it's fascinating that some bitter lib is throwing money down the toilet just for what amounts to advertising for Trump. Very crypto-chud.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Failed Imagineer posted:

NoJoe?

He's absolutely said multiple times not to vote for him. All you have to do is listen to the man.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Plastic Pal posted:

I also think it's fascinating that some bitter lib is throwing money down the toilet just for what amounts to advertising for Trump. Very crypto-chud.

is is really surprising that the most fanatical supporters of two nearly identical parties would also end up with the exact same mindset?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
This is what happens when you see voting not as choosing a representative but as placing a bet on who's gonna win

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Thanks for the tag and avatar reset.

HIT ME AGAIN.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

If I change my own av, can I make it keep the gang tag?

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Byzantine posted:

If I change my own av, can I make it keep the gang tag?

Put an img tag with the nojoe address in and it will work (basically just keep your title)

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Posts in USPOL and GE becoming increasingly unhinged. Assuming this is because of Biden's poor response paired with the democratics embarassingly tone-deaf kente cloth display.

Re-upping in thread that No Joe was achieved. I am safe.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/kbrassenstein/status/1271204764248932352?s=21

it’s dementia. he has dementia.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

picking a cop when 90% of the country is openly protesting cops

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1271221934227939328

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Chris James 2 posted:

:yeshaha:

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Copmala will yell at pence during the vp debate, then will say she agrees with him after

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
VC is a powerless position that doesn't matter, but she ticks all the boxes: Black, female & a cop.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Wicked Them Beats posted:

A panicked op-ed put out by the Obama camp saying that he gave Joe permission to use the word.

SHOW US THE LONGFORM PASS OBAMA

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

the idea that people wouldn't like her because she is a cop doesn't enter their minds. all problems of inequity are solved by increased representation at the elite level. if black people have problems right now, then raising a black lady to the vice presidency will fix them

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

black faces in high places

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I wonder how much the attack ads from Trump's campaign will pivot to the VP candidate once Biden officially announces his pick.

Gotta figure, like we've all pointed out repeatedly, if he even manages to win, there is a very real chance that Biden eats his final poo poo while in office and the VP will have to take over.
With that in mind, I could see the campaign focusing on the VP to a greater extent than usual.

I have to wonder if Pence wouldn't have the advantage there. He's spent the past 4 years being sugar-free vanilla ice cream, his horrible views really don't get brought out too often because everyone is too busy focusing on Trump's latest tweets or the video of him quoting directly from Mein Kampf outside of a Holocaust memorial, so he just pales in comparison to everyone else.

Meanwhile, Joe IS the vanilla ice cream of his campaign, and again, is the one likely to die in office, so that puts the spotlight on his VP right out the gate.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
I was on a business call with people in the US and east Asia, some guy mentioned a company in Delaware, after which he tried to convince everyone that Delaware is real and an actual state. He sounded kind of nervous, like he knew it was a lie and that he was being monitored for conformance.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

what are the odds there's a pic out there of biden wearing blackface

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Ruzihm posted:

Honestly, I do doubt that.
But, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised that a lot more sexual assault accusers come forward before all is said and done

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Ruzihm posted:

pretty low I think

he's been in politics a long time and in that time has made a habit of tripping over his own dick with regularity

if it existed it seems like the kind of thing that would have come up before now, since such a picture doesn't have life-destroying consequences like coming forward with specific allegations re: the open secret of his behavior with women

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Shear Modulus posted:

the idea that people wouldn't like her because she is a cop doesn't enter their minds. all problems of inequity are solved by increased representation at the elite level. if black people have problems right now, then raising a black lady to the vice presidency will fix them

worked by making a black guy president didn't it? Hmm wait a minute.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

the_steve posted:

Honestly, I do doubt that.
But, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised that a lot more sexual assault accusers come forward before all is said and done

There is at least one additional victim but the GE thread folks have already memory holed that fact after being provided with links

They know they're gonna vote for a definitely petty definitely cruel definitely rapist and hand him all the power that can be possibly brought to bear to punish and silence his victims, and they don't care

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Somfin posted:

There is at least one additional victim but the GE thread folks have already memory holed that fact after being provided with links

They know they're gonna vote for a definitely petty definitely cruel definitely rapist and hand him all the power that can be possibly brought to bear to punish and silence his victims, and they don't care

They aren't voting for Joe, they're voting for the (D) after his name.

It's like that "Tired of looking at bad screen, can't wait to go home and look at good screen" meme, except it's "Bad Rapist/Good Rapist" disrespectfully.

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

Chris James 2 posted:

But she’s black so it’s ok

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

A4R8 posted:

But she’s black so it’s ok

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020

Chris James 2 posted:

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1190025342934769666

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

that's also the dance she made when steve mnuchin's check cleared after she let him off the hook for stealing people's homes via illegal foreclosures

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I received my absentee ballot today and was given the opportunity to vote for JOE BIDEN!

I voted for BERNIE SANDERS!

I have completed my first No Joe challenge! Where is my gym badge?!

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Taintrunner posted:

I received my absentee ballot today and was given the opportunity to vote for JOE BIDEN!

I voted for BERNIE SANDERS!

I have completed my first No Joe challenge! Where is my gym badge?!

Kidney Boulder Badge

code:

When you just stressed to gently caress because its rspist or rapist and it seems only you care.

All depressions and anxieties up to lvl. 30 will still ignore you.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Wicked Them Beats posted:

He just paid Woolie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vqTDSCaAzk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The victory dance you do after the Popo catches another 100 poor people in LA to assign to the state firefighting penal battalions.