Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Necrothatcher posted:

Which character are you talking about? I'm racking my brain and can't figure it out.

Brian?

*Edit* Oh that performance artist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I thought Linehan had been banned from Twitter?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think he was but he's back now.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

EoinCannon posted:

*Edit* Oh that performance artist?
Yeah, maybe im stretching the comparison too much. Just never liked that ep.

And not to continue the comedy derail but i gotta thank yall cuz i had no idea Man to Man with Dean Learner was a thing and now im super stoked

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/mosseri/status/1271577764236152833?s=19

scumaliom
Feb 8, 2019
I like Father Ted, Black Books, IT Crowd and Spaced (probably in that order) and it's totally possible for those to be good shows and for their writer to be an insane transphobic weirdo.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Even without mentioning specific plots, it's kind of weird how Linehan's now the Big Feminist Defender of Women when The IT Crowd's central conceit is "haha, woman can't computer".

One of the most infamous misogynist jokes in The IT Crowd was the one in which Jen, being on her period, is portrayed as a literal demon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgWhT9rDO2g

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

TERFs only care about women as a cover and a justification for hating trans people. All else about their garbage cult falls out from that.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1271539513731538954

MizPiz has a new favorite as of 00:59 on Jun 13, 2020

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Terfs reduce women down to their reproductive organs which is exactly what misogynist men have done for centuries. They're like republicans and fundementalist Muslims: they come to the same conclusions and ought to be allies because they hold the same beliefs.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

So what are the odds on the cops deciding this would be a great hand grenade to throw into his campaign vs the cops being dumb enough to just derp and reveal it?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Midnight Voyager posted:

So what are the odds on the cops deciding this would be a great hand grenade to throw into his campaign vs the cops being dumb enough to just derp and reveal it?

The same as schrodinger's cat being alive

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Crowetron posted:

They'd need someone on the mod staff who's whole job was to ban his reregs.

Would he also post about Tribes?

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

TinTower posted:

Even without mentioning specific plots, it's kind of weird how Linehan's now the Big Feminist Defender of Women when The IT Crowd's central conceit is "haha, woman can't computer".

One of the most infamous misogynist jokes in The IT Crowd was the one in which Jen, being on her period, is portrayed as a literal demon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgWhT9rDO2g

Linehan is the kind of misogynist who is uncomfortable with how he hates women, so he directs that energy into hating specific classes of women that it's more socially acceptable to abuse.

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

A lot of really creepy men are discovering that they can get women online to fawn over them, and to tell them how special and brave they are, just by being an unpleasant transphobe. They don't even have to pretend to be particularly "feminist" about it - some Tory dipshit can make the attack helicopter joke and be praised for "standing up for women's sex-based rights". TERFs are severely poo poo.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012
On the subject of people who know nothing about the human body:

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013
RIPPER: Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I-I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence.

MANDRAKE: Huh.

RIPPER: I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women, er, women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake. But I do deny them my essence.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Where does this spirit energy go? Obviously it can't be measured, duh

What if I'm "taking one for the team", so to speak, spreading all of my spirit energy to the needy?

how can I turn this into a call to masturbate more often?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

GreenMetalSun posted:

This is why I'm always careful to stuff all the semen back in afterwards.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

FFT posted:

What if I'm "taking one for the team", so to speak, spreading all of my spirit energy to the needy?

how can I turn this into a call to masturbate more often?

Everyone tug your puds to lend Goku your energy!

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Knormal posted:

This is why I'm always careful to stuff all the semen back in afterwards.
Just pinch the tip so it can't escape.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

FFT posted:

Into the Crystal

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
If a higher-influence Chad steals your semen energy, simply retrace your steps from the last bonfire and defeat him to reacquire it.

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014

GreenMetalSun posted:

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

GreenMetalSun posted:

___________________/

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

GreenMetalSun posted:

Is that subreddit an even more deranged /r/nofap?

Elysiume has a new favorite as of 09:28 on Jun 13, 2020

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

My husband can drain his spirit energy on me any day of the week

Go gently caress yourself incel ain't no one else gonna help you with that one

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I guess according to their logic that makes your husband a cuck because he's in a loving stable relationship and that's apparently bad now.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/conspiraboomers/status/1271720968516521984?s=20

BioEnchanted posted:

I guess according to their logic that makes your husband a cuck because he's in a loving stable relationship and that's apparently bad now.

Having sex with your wife is like the ultimate cuck behavior.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
How am I supposed to fit any spirit energy in my balls with all this pee in there?!

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
It's fascinating seeing the "WOAH HAHA FACT IS BEYOND FICTION THESE DAYS!!/REALITY IS TOO CRAZY TO PARODY NOW!!" but from a rotting dying brain
https://twitter.com/Funkypatriot/status/1271626347605946371?s=20

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
OP isn't the idiot

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

FirstAidKite posted:

OP isn't the idiot

They seem like an idiot though.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

FirstAidKite posted:

OP isn't the idiot

Are you sure about that?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Buying multiple sets of dice so that each of your “characters” can have their own is pretty stupid

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Well the mom is the idiot for assuming her dicey daughter has "multiple personality disorder" when the simpler explanation is her daughter is also an idiot.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Scratch Monkey posted:

Buying multiple sets of dice so that each of your “characters” can have their own is pretty stupid

What do you spend your money on

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
A dice set's going to cost 5 dollars for something quality but boring or 15/16 dollars if you get something fancy. I've had the same few sets of dice for over a decade but if I'm hosting I've dropped more than that in a day on food ingredients.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I don't know how Facebook always manages to show me the dumbest comment at the top of any given public article

Ah yes that old axiom 'be careful what you wish for as you may get something different'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
"Without law, the strong survive"
As opposed to with our current laws which are well known for adequately protecting the weak and vulnerable, and oops we just rolled back trans protections and broad discrimination laws.