Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I know time has just ceased to work properly anymore but it feels like that greatest wrestling match ever should have happened by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

I know time has just ceased to work properly anymore but it feels like that greatest wrestling match ever should have happened by now.

Good news, it has!

it wasn't the greatest wrestling match ever

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

STAC Goat posted:

In the spirit of their Wrestlemania match the build is 3 times longer than it should have been

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Matt Hardy: Is able to put anything he can dream up on screen with creative freedom and it's all turning out awesome, is mentoring younger wrestlers on getting better at their craft, tweets about how happy he is to be working in AEW every time they do something sad and cringe worthy to his brother on WWE television

Jeff Hardy: Hold my piss

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I think it was proven he was unable to hold the piss.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Eat My Fuc posted:

Aj/ Bryan is a match i’ve been looking forward to. The commercials were unbearable. I was disappointed.

I tried to watch it, but the camera cuts just make WWE unwatchable.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Matt Hardy: Is able to put anything he can dream up on screen with creative freedom and it's all turning out awesome, is mentoring younger wrestlers on getting better at their craft, tweets about how happy he is to be working in AEW every time they do something sad and cringe worthy to his brother on WWE television

He is literally jumping into almost every aspect of AEW with both feet. He must be having the time of his goddamn life.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Matt Hardy is basically treated like a respected elder statesman and a key part to building the company's future.

Jeff Hardy is treated like some nobody and relegated to having his personal demons made fun of and throwing piss on dudes for a cheap laugh.

It really captures the difference in philosophies between AEW and WWE in a nutshell.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

SD was up to 2.016 million viewers and won the 18-49 demo, so piss=ratings.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

fatherofmustard posted:

SD was up to 2.016 million viewers and won the 18-49 demo, so piss=ratings.

Be dropping it from the rafters soon just like the broods blood baths.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

put he Pisscast on the network Vince you loving coward

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Ray Pissterio to Smackdown, lock it in

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

pee lmao

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Benne posted:

So who bought the Mike Kurtz alt account and why would you do such a thing

Forgive my ignorance but who is Mike Kurtz? A search brings up a 19th century American gangster and a low level cooking guy.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

An important figure here at PSP

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

here at pissp

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Pisssport Pagoda

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

drat Jeff drink some water

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
So when's the Pissertaker returning?

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

He'll have a Rest in Piss match where the loser is buried in piss, just a whole bunch of piss poured over them, afterwards everyone will comment on how they keep smelling like piss

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
The ropes are soaked with deadly piss!!!

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
The whole arena goes black. The commentary wonders what is happening. The sound of a flushing toilet echoes. The Pissman rises.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
behold the king, the king in yellow

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Next years Money in the Bank is now Piss in the Toilet, the participants are forced to drink gallons of water and then everyone has to fight their way to the one working restroom in the WWE headquarters, winner gets to take a piss there while the losers have to piss their pants

Drake Maverick pisses his pants in the first five minutes

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

that's such good PISS

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Orton gets his old pyro back except the fireworks are replaced with PISS

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Piss in the bank match

get that piss filled briefcase boys and girls.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

Tato posted:

The ropes are soaked with deadly piss!!!

this one got me, thank you for this post

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Many people surely pissed in the water at Club La Vela. Kevin Nash did a cannonball straight into filthy piss water. I’ve worn out my VHS tape watching him do it over and over.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

But piss

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Let's ask Academy Award-winning actress Holly Hunter what she tinks of this latest development:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

here at pissp

That's a very unrealistic amount of piss imo

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
posting on the piss page

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

"Wish You Were Here"

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.
Actually, you want Sheamus (to get covered in piss).

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Did the wrestlers in the next match do anything where they sniffed like they smelled piss? If not that ring cleanup crew is immaculate.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
WWE Great American Piss

WWE Pissing Grounds

WWE Piss in a Cell

WWE Great Balls of Piss

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
WWE Pissamania 69

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Blaise330 posted:

Did the wrestlers in the next match do anything where they sniffed like they smelled piss? If not that ring cleanup crew is immaculate.

Otis did the worm on the piss soaked canvas.