Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
And as a reminder, that’s -1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

LordNad posted:

His claim

Why it's bullshit

He tries to say he can help confirm claims
Why that's bullshit

It’s 100% bullshit because I rolecopped him last night and that is definitely not what his role is lmao. ##vote cheese

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Ffs I should have refreshed. I had that post typed up in my phone and then got side tracked for a while.
Whoops

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

cheese sandwich (6): Squiggly, LordNad, Scientastic, Mr. Humalong, Spoonsy, b-minus1
Sub Rosa (1): Maigius
Squiggly (0): Scientastic, Scientastic

Not Voting (4): cheese sandwich, dmboogie, Sub Rosa, Voodoofly

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 15th, 2020 at 1:16 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 2 hours.

Days will be 48 hours, nights are 24 hours.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Another day, another death. Guns were drawn and Cheese was shot down.

cheese sandwich, Technopolis Magi-Tech Cult-Aligned Security Supervisor has been executed.

TECH - Utility Vests. Any player with a Utility Vest that is targeted with a night kill will be protected. As an action, any player with a Utility Vest can target another player. Either use of the Utility Vest will consume the item. If you block a MAGIC action, it still consumes it's charges. If you block a TECH action you gain the tech item. You may give out a utility vest as a night action.

You start the game with 2 Utility Vests.

You have 24 hours to submit night actions. No lurker kills because of fast days.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Is it over? Are the killings going to stop?

Humalong, Fantasia-Town aligned Monster Tamer was found at the center of a magical circle, with a sigil written in blood on their forehead.

Tech: Collared Great Spider: Wraps a player in a spider web. Said player will be roleblocked until released by any player visiting him. They will be notified of the release condition. You start the game with 1 Collared Great Spider.

Tech: Collared Garuga: Use the flying capabilities of the bird monster to stay out of range. You will be Hide from all actions for the night. You start the game with 1 Collared Garuga.

Tech: Collared Unicorn: Use the healing powers of the Unicorn to heal a player. You may Doctor yourself or any other player. You start the game with 1 Collared Unicorn.

If you are ever granted additional TECH charges, you must select which collar you gain another charge of. (You cannot ever have more than 1 of any collar)

Guess Not.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

Not Voting (9): b-minus1, dmboogie, LordNad, Maigius, Scientastic, Spoonsy, Squiggly, Sub Rosa, Voodoofly

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 17th, 2020 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 5 hours.

Days will be 48 hours, nights are 24 hours.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!
At work so I can't check discord yet. Who was jailed?

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Well, I no longer think Nad and Sci can be scum together. There is no way there are two scum left, right?

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Sub Rosa posted:

Well, I no longer think Nad and Sci can be scum together. There is no way there are two scum left, right?

a 7 man scum team with an SK with a 3P would be ridiculous.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Sorry for ending the day early yesterday lol I should have refreshed the thread before hitting submit

Sub Rosa posted:

It seems unlikely but anything is possible in an amni /yami game. I wish we knew what capn Andy’s actual role was

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

b-minus1 posted:

Sorry for ending the day early yesterday lol I should have refreshed the thread before hitting submit

It seems unlikely but anything is possible in an amni /yami game. I wish we knew what capn Andy’s actual role was

Given that myself, you, and cheese were robbed the night before he won, probably a 3P item thief.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Was the flavor stolen instead of missing? I don't see how Andy would have stolen from multiple people at once. Maybe on winning tech was destroyed? I don't know what difference it makes, though.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Who cares what Andy is or was or did. We need to find the last Cult (It better be loving be the last cult Amni).

Bminus is confirmed from Xopods flip.

We need to know who was jailed to confirm another person and with luck Sci juiced me instead of Hum last night so I can clear another person.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Why have I had Boogie confirmed in my head?

I’ve reread his posts and I can’t see that he’s done anything of any use whatsoever, and has consistently pushed for people other than scum.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

LordNad posted:

with luck Sci juiced me

It’s not luck, it’s skill

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Scientastic posted:

It’s not luck, it’s skill

Lmao I really hope this means you did and if so that clears you as well.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

We need confirmation from Voodoo that they jailed someone and that person’s confirmation that they were jailed.

B- is confirmed, Nad is pretty close to confirmed and I really don’t think Maigius is scum.

So that leaves Voodoo and his target, as presumably neither of them performed the kill last night.

I’m not scum and my action was successful, so I don’t think I was jailed, or Nad.

So that leaves Squiggly, Sub, Boogie. If one of them was jailed, we’ve got a 50:50 chance of hitting scum today.

I’m personally happiest with either Squiggly or Boogie.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

LordNad posted:

Lmao I really hope this means you did and if so that clears you as well.

Yep, I visited you last night and my action was successful.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Scientastic posted:

Why have I had Boogie confirmed in my head?

I’ve reread his posts and I can’t see that he’s done anything of any use whatsoever, and has consistently pushed for people other than scum.

He's not. He has a protective role, that's why he's alive. However the night he was jailed there was no kill. I attributed that to Cult attacking him. Could have been because he was the killer.

Some things that bother me.

1) I know after the kill failed the night he was jailed, Hum then protected him the next night. Did scum give up trying for him?
2) Xopods confirmed his role so that makes me uneasy
3) He's still alive.
4) Yes his vote history and participation has been terrible.

I can check him today (assuming I have a viewer)

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

In fact, can we solve this game today? Once we’ve got news from Voodoo and confirmation from his target, we can use Nad’s power to verify one of the scum candidates, right?

If anyone refuses to answer Nad’s question, they’re definitely scum.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Scientastic posted:

We need confirmation from Voodoo that they jailed someone and that person’s confirmation that they were jailed.

B- is confirmed, Nad is pretty close to confirmed and I really don’t think Maigius is scum.

So that leaves Voodoo and his target, as presumably neither of them performed the kill last night.

I’m not scum and my action was successful, so I don’t think I was jailed, or Nad.

So that leaves Squiggly, Sub, Boogie. If one of them was jailed, we’ve got a 50:50 chance of hitting scum today.

I’m personally happiest with either Squiggly or Boogie.

And spoonsy as unconfirmed so 33% chance

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I targeted b- again last night and my action was successful. So I wasn't jailed, but b- may be able to confirm I wasn't who did the night kill if he didn't do a night action and got a charge.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

LordNad posted:

And spoonsy as unconfirmed so 33% chance

Why did I think Spoonsy was dead? I need to stop phoneposting

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

b-minus1 posted:

How many charges do you have?

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Scientastic posted:

Why did I think Spoonsy was dead? I need to stop phoneposting

If B- comes back with the amount of charges I think he should have, I'm willing to have that mean Sub is cleared to.

I believe the miller claim so I'll track boogie. If it's not him we lunch Maigius and jail squiggs (assuming spoonsy was the jail last night)

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I am not keen on executing Maigius, I don’t see him dunking on Merk as a bus.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Scientastic posted:

I am not keen on executing Maigius, I don’t see him dunking on Merk as a bus.

We stick to the plan. If Maigius was not jailed and Boogie visited Voodoofly we lunch maigius and jail spoonsy/squiggs (whoever wasnt jailed last night).

Unless the last scum wants to just claim realizing it's over

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

That is YOUR plan, not THE plan

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

And if one of Boogie or Squiggly was jailed, I would like to execute the other

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Scientastic posted:

That is YOUR plan, not THE plan

My plan that is based on logic and math.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Scientastic posted:

And if one of Boogie or Squiggly was jailed, I would like to execute the other

Well I'm just gonna flat check Boogie. He'll either be cleared or killed today.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Can I just add that I am completely loving astonished that this game is still
going. The scumteam started this game massively likely to storm it, to my mind. I look forward to seeing the complete setup for this game, because I think this game was scum’s to lose.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
I gained a charge last night, I'm assuming that means I was jailed

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

LordNad posted:

How many charges do you have?

im pretty sure i have 3. let me check

Scientastic posted:

going. The scumteam started this game massively likely to storm it, to my mind. I look forward to seeing the complete setup for this game, because I think this game was scum’s to lose.

yeah haha i am excited to read scumchat and observer chat after the game ends

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Scientastic posted:

There was only 1 mislynch this entire game and that was rectified in the night.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

b-minus1 posted:

im pretty sure i have 3. let me check

yeah haha i am excited to read scumchat and observer chat after the game ends

Please see if you gained 1 in the night as that would clear Sub

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

hello everyone i realize i've had like six posts over the last two day phases combined but im still here and reading the thread i swear

also i protected voodoo last night just y'know to confirm that i read the grand design

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Assuming Voodoo comes in to confirm Spoonsy and Bminus confirms he gained 2 charges last night (1 from the lynch and 1 from Sub) then Sub will be cleared as well.

When I check discord I should be able to clear Sci. With my Viewer I'll use it on Boogie.

Assuming the viewer clears boogie that will leave

Myself
Voodoo
Maigius
Squiggs

as unconfirmed.

Today (8 town 1 scum)
Lunch Maigius
Tonight Jail Squiggs

If the game is still going on

Tomorrow (6 town 1 scum)

Lunch Voodoo

I know the game has to end here but for all you nervous nancies (Sub) who still think I'm somehow scum it will be 4 town and 1 scum the day after and you can lunch me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

dmboogie posted:

hello everyone i realize i've had like six posts over the last two day phases combined but im still here and reading the thread i swear

also i protected voodoo last night just y'know to confirm that i read the grand design

I'll check this when I get home.