Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

##vote Maigius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
##vote Maigius for the reasons everyone else said

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

LordNad posted:

Sci is confirmed I had a past viewer

Boogie is confirmed, he visited voodoo.

##vote Maigius

Sub, Spoonsy didnt claim a charge yesterday that's why I wasnt sure. Him claiming it today before Voodoo does indeed confirm Voodoo.

If for what ever reason maigius flips town hailing squiggs will stop the kill.

sounds good. i think we got this ##vote maigus

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
spoonsy how do you manage to snipe vote me every day lol

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

b-minus1 posted:

spoonsy how do you manage to snipe vote me every day lol

I get very bored between calls and refresh this and Colossus because I'm in maintenance mode for Animal Crossing, the Pokemon expansion doesn't drop until Wednesday, and I still cant figure what I want to do flavor-wise for Cuomo Mafia

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Sub Rosa posted:

Mafia edit: doesn't mean you do not have another night action if you are scum

So I have two actions available to use at night if that's the case, which has never been the case in mafia

Also the case that flipped scum DGK made before he died

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Oh poo poo do I get to hammer

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Anything we wanted to discuss before I do this

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!

Squiggly posted:

Anything we wanted to discuss before I do this

Everyone have night actions preloaded so we don't have to wait 24 more hours.

If he flips town, jail Squiggs but I am like 90% sure Maigius is scum.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Squiggly posted:

So I have two actions available to use at night if that's the case, which has never been the case in mafia

Also the case that flipped scum DGK made before he died

You think that none of the flipped scum had a night action that wasn't the night kill? Really?

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
And they were able to do those actions and kill? That's my point. One or the other. If I make you talk at night I can't do the kill that night

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
All quiet on the western front

##vote maigius

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

Maigius (5): Sub Rosa, Sub Rosa, LordNad, Sub Rosa, Spoonsy, b-minus1, Squiggly
Squiggly (1): Maigius

Not Voting (3): dmboogie, Scientastic, Voodoofly

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 17th, 2020 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 1 hour.

Days will be 48 hours, nights are 24 hours.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Magius, Fantasia-Town aligned Gravekeeper has been exected.

SKILL: Bury - Each night you can select a dead target you have not already selected. You will embalm the target and bury them with their stuff. If any actions are attempted against a body you have a buried, there will be a message at the start of the day, displaying that "The Grave of [PLAYER] has been disturbed" You will know which player disturbed the grave.

24 hours to submit night actions.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Scientastic, Technopolis-Town Aligned Repairman was found at the center of a magical circle, with a sigil written in blood on their forehead.

SKILL: Repair - Each night you can target a player. If the player has a TECH skill, they will be empowered if they use it, becoming immune to roleblocks. If they did not perform a TECH action, they will instead gain an additional instance of the item associated with their skill.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 8

Not Voting (7): b-minus1, dmboogie, LordNad, Spoonsy, Squiggly, Sub Rosa, Voodoofly

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 18th, 2020 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 22 hours.

Days will be 48 hours, nights are 24 hours.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I targeted b- again last night.

Squiggly posted:

And they were able to do those actions and kill? That's my point. One or the other. If I make you talk at night I can't do the kill that night

Yeah, and we weren't able to talk last night, so you could be the person doing these last night kills?

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Sub Rosa posted:

Yeah, and we weren't able to talk last night, so you could be the person doing these last night kills?

Assuming Squiggly was jailed, there were either 7 cult members to start in which case we might be hosed and practically no one is cleared or Bminus is not cleared by Xopods flip and they were both Cult.

I find the latter a bit less believable than the former.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

If Squiggly was jailed, it's you, Nad.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Sub Rosa posted:

If Squiggly was jailed, it's you, Nad.

I assure it is not and I have a past viewer from Sci to use today.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Bmnius being Cult does not make logical sense. If Bminus was targeted by the Cult NK, Xopods would die. No one has flipped any kind of redirect so that negates the chances of that happening which means Xopods had to keep Bminus alive, ergo Bminus is very likely to be town.

The next possibility is that I am the remaining scum. Looking back at how strenuously I chased down Xopods and Cheese, in the end game, this is extremely unlikely.

That leaves 2 scum still remaining. In this light, Humalong's death now makes sense. His powers were a wildcard. An unexpected Roleblock or Doc would be critical to get rid of. Boogie was staying on Voodoo and Voodoo was negated because they knew who Voodoo would jail.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Sub Rosa posted:

Why would I be able to make people talk? I haven't had a charge to do so

What are these points

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

The point is you could have been doing the night kills, except you were almost certainly jailed last night.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

With 2 cult members remaining the most likely combinations are

Sub and Squiggly - Both poured cold water on the Xopods case with Sub actually casing and voting me instead of Xopods. Sub was the one to suggest he was confirmed because he targeted Bminus on a night when Squiggly was free. The flaws to this are if Bminus claims he was charged and voodoo claims squiggly was jailed/squiggly claims a charge.

Voodoo and Spoonsy - Spoonsy didn't claim to be charged the first night he was jailed only the second. An odd detail to miss. Voodoo could have withheld his action that night and Spoonsy came in to claim he got charged to establish that they are both confirmed. They couldnt kill boogie because logically Voodoo would have to die next. But with knowing Boogie would stay on Voodoo they didn't have to.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Squiggly posted:

Why would I be able to make people talk? I haven't had a charge to do so

What are these points

Did you gain a charge last night?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

On kid duty but can post later if you all would stop hammering and closing the thread.

Jailed Nad. You should have gotten a charge.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Voodoofly posted:

On kid duty but can post later if you all would stop hammering and closing the thread.

I did gain a charge.

Squiggly, say whether you visited someone last night or not.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

A charge? But Nad uses tech?

Voodoo, your jail replenishes both magic charges or tech?

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Voodoofly posted:

Also this goes back to the 1 scum left theory. I was operating under the assumption that Squiggly gotjailed and there was still a kill.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Sub Rosa posted:

A charge? But Nad uses tech?

Voodoo, your jail replenishes both magic charges or tech?

Voodoofly posted:

Also gently caress that I'm not jailing Jed tonight.

My jail also recharges people. I've basically ignored that part because I was just using it as a jail. I don't know if Andy or Boogie can confirm that and I don't want them to confirm that because I'd rather them not explain if their roles use charges.

Voodoofly posted:

If you are town you win with the town regardless of whether you are alive or not.

Jed is the one saying "I'm the SK". He isn't saying "I'm some town lover vig that hosed up night 1" or anything else.

The fact that you didn't out him immediately makes me think you aren't town either.

Has everyone posted yet? Andy and CPig were the two I knew hadn't said anything since the claim.

My role says it provides one charge for an item or magic ability (capped at their max amount of charges). Paraphrased because I don't want to quote the role PM verbatim.

We've known Voodoo was an indiscriminate charger.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

I assumed my charge came from Sci as I have no way to tell the difference because no one has gotten Jailed results. Just that their action and any action done against them fails.

All we need is for Squiggly to state that he did or didn't visit someone and I can verify if he was the killer.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Ah, I missed that it was an indiscriminate recharger.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Sub Rosa posted:

Ah, I missed that it was an indiscriminate recharger.

There was some discussion around it when he claimed because we had the same questions about whether it would work on Tech or not.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Nad: if there are two scum no way they would have made squigg do the kill if he is one of them. The reason I jailed you was with two scum i wanted to protect you recharge you rather than try to outguess a scum kill or let them withhold to frame squigg if I had jailed him.

You are my ride or die at this point so I’m not telling you who to test. Just make everyone at least hit your trigger and have to at least attempt to bullshit or bluff getting tracked to a kill

Me included.

If everyone chimes in investigate anyone you want even squigg but I’m way more worried about more than one scum alive right now.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

LordNad posted:

Did you gain a charge last night?

No. And I didn't go anywhere either

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

I want to hear the same thing from Spoonsy.

I'm not paranoid there are two scum left.

-Sci was killed instead of me which doesn't make sense. Killing me stops the tracks and with Hum dead, sci would essentially be vanilla.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

LordNad posted:

I want to hear the same thing from Spoonsy.

I'm not paranoid there are two scum left.

-Sci was killed instead of me which doesn't make sense. Killing me stops the tracks and with Hum dead, sci would essentially be vanilla.

Hi there. I remain night action less, therefore I went nowhere.

Also I just double checked my thread w the mods - I did in fact get a charge both times I was jailed.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Voodoofly posted:

Nad: if there are two scum no way they would have made squigg do the kill if he is one of them. The reason I jailed you was with two scum i wanted to protect you recharge you rather than try to outguess a scum kill or let them withhold to frame squigg if I had jailed him.

You are my ride or die at this point so I’m not telling you who to test. Just make everyone at least hit your trigger and have to at least attempt to bullshit or bluff getting tracked to a kill

Me included.

If everyone chimes in investigate anyone you want even squigg but I’m way more worried about more than one scum alive right now.

Why did you jail me over squiggs? What gave you the idea there were 2 scum left?

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

If I track Squiggly and he didn't kill that means there are 2 scum left.

Most likely possibilities being Squiggly and Voodoo, Voodoo and Spoonsy, or Spoonsy and Squiggly.

Squiggly and Voodoo - Claiming to jail me makes sense. They had to assume that Sci would charge me and since I don't have a night action I would never know. Voodoo would make the kill so squiggly is "innocent" should I track him

Voodoo and Spoonsy - Claiming to jail me makes sense. They had to assume that Sci would charge me and since I don't have a night action I would never know. Voodoo would make the kill so Spoonsy is "innocent" should I track him

Spoonsy and Squiggly - Hypothetically Spoonsy made the kill last night because they assumed squiggly would be jailed. But again, killing Sci doesnt make sense in this instance, they would have killed me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

LordNad posted:

Why did you jail me over squiggs? What gave you the idea there were 2 scum left?

To keep you alive and charged up.

I have no idea how many scum are left but I’d rather be safe. You all have decided there is one scum left but I sure as hell haven’t. You all also keep closing the thread before I can post.

If there is one scum cool I can keep you alive and charged until I die and they have to figure out how much they want to test you. But if there is more than one why would I want to blueprint who they can use to kill or even try to frame with a kill withhold.