Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I did not go to church this week thus I am out of milk with which to baptize my cereal :negative:

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Anyone else see the extremely blessed communion of 3 half rotisserie’s for 5.99?

this is a thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Paul MaudDib posted:

The short answer is SOLAR

I want to thank you for writing all that, I am home shopping rn and now know not to burn my future house down or care about solar. Costco thread works in mysterious ways

fordham
Oct 5, 2002

Your argument is invalid.
Exciting Lemon

Scornful Sexbot posted:

I want to thank you for writing all that, I am home shopping rn and now know not to burn my future house down or care about solar. Costco thread works in mysterious ways

I don't think the house fire thing is too common - I got solar on the roof of my house (when I had a house - sold, not burned down) and had a rider on my homeowner's insurance for the solar (it was a lease) and they didn't adjust my rates at all.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Chinatown posted:

Bought a bag of Daphne's frozen gyro meat. Its good. Just had a greek gyro salad for lunch. :yum:

I cant find this at my church any more... in fact I couldn't find it on the website either. Was going to order it and get it delivered. It's great fried up and made crispy.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Finally got a tub of Bitchin' Sauce and some naan dippers. Both are p good.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

i feel like every costco but LA gets beyotchin sauce

I havent seen that anywhere

fischtick
Jul 9, 2001

CORGO, THE DESTROYER

Fun Shoe
Haven't seen it in Oregon, but I've only been to church 2-3 times this year on account of... everything.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

i didnt even go to church that much and then the curse of la llorona made me a god fearing (and chicken apple sausage loving) man

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Alan Smithee posted:

Atlanta remains unbitchin

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Alan Smithee posted:

Philly burbs remain unbitchin’.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Dear Costco thread, I never thought it would happen to me, but today I was blessed by the incompetence of Costco.com. After a bit of worry about the upcoming collapse of society, I ordered a 30 day supply of emergency food. It was backordered and expected to take a few weeks to get. Lo! It came in about a week! And now only two days later, a second package has arrived with another bucket! If I survive an emergency on that second bucket it will truly be a miracle from Kirkland.

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love

StormDrain posted:

Dear Costco thread, I never thought it would happen to me, but today I was blessed by the incompetence of Costco.com. After a bit of worry about the upcoming collapse of society, I ordered a 30 day supply of emergency food. It was backordered and expected to take a few weeks to get. Lo! It came in about a week! And now only two days later, a second package has arrived with another bucket! If I survive an emergency on that second bucket it will truly be a miracle from Kirkland.

Was it the giant bucket of mac and cheese?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Alan Smithee posted:

Pacoima costco is stocked with the chipotle kind.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

StormDrain posted:

Check...they may have charged you twice. It's happened to me.

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran
For those of us whose churches do not have the sauce of Bitchin', we may be able to find it among the heretics. https://www.bitchinsauce.com/where-to-buy

rufius
Feb 27, 2011

Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Delpino posted:

For those of us whose churches do not have the sauce of Bitchin', we may be able to find it among the heretics. https://www.bitchinsauce.com/where-to-buy

Where do they typically keep it? I haven’t looked hard - but I usually take a passing glance for it.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the singer from Slipknot loves bitchin sauce :D

https://thebeet.com/slipknots-corey-taylor-and-his-wife-go-plant-based/

quote:

Corey and Alicia's favorite snack right now is Bitchin' Sauce, which is an almond-based dip. The couple joked, "We always think we have enough chips to go with the dip but we never do."

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

Bitchin' Sauce finally appeared at the Shoreline, WA Costco this month. :yum:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
put chipotle bitchin sauce on sandwiches in place of mayo

you are welcome

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Got some Bitchin sauce (available in at least 2 Portland area Costcos now!) but the product wouldn't scan, so they sent a runner to get info from the shelf it was on, that didn't work either, so they called in a manager to look it up in a separate computer adjacent to the food court. I was the rear end in a top hat holding up the line today. Felt kinda bad for the super old asian lady behind me who looked to be struggling a bit, but I got my Bitchin Sauce. Also a big rear end box of Trisquits to deliver the Bitchin sauce to my face.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Dick Nipples posted:

Where do they typically keep it? I haven’t looked hard - but I usually take a passing glance for it.

I've seen in in the refrigerated deli sections by the hummus and premium deli meats

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

get the big rear end jar of sourdough pretzels and 3 tubs of bitchin sauce, sliced cukes are good too

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

start smoking (what's up, gold?)

Chinatown posted:

put chipotle bitchin sauce on sandwiches in place of mayo

you are welcome

bitchin sauce with a good cheese on burgers, also A+.

They didnt have any Sahale snacks last time I was at CostCo but they had Hoodys organic honey roasted cashews and hot drat those are good.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I finally saw bitchin sauce at my local Costco when I went last, maybe 2 months ago, and I was going to get it but the calorie count was pretty astounding. It also had a weird texture. It looked soupy and like it was separating in the container. I should just get it anyway.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
It separates because there's no preservatives or homogenizers. Like organic peanut butter.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?
Just got back from costco. Lots of hand sanitizer and bleach available.

The meat refrigerators are now home to lots of refrigerated prepared foods.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Costco is MA doesn't have bitchin sauce :(

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Pump Jockey posted:

Was it the giant bucket of mac and cheese?

A mix of stuff. You could survive on Mac and cheese alone but who would call that living?

Pershing posted:

Check...they may have charged you twice. It's happened to me.

I checked immediately and I'm clear! Just the one charge for the right amount when I ordered. Thankfully there aren't many charges these days so I would know, and I could just eat my loss.

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.
Jackpot at my store, clorox wipes and giant bottles of germ-x on top of the other essentials I came for. Today is a good day.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Oh shi oh sh-

Ate it with the rotisserie chicken. Complements it well especially when you get to the drier part

captain chauncey
May 6, 2009

You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

Alan Smithee posted:

Oh shi oh sh-

I think they made the Bitchin' Sauce mascot look younger/more friendly when they started distributing to stores. When I lived in San Diego they were just getting started and were always at the farmers' markets and I swear he looked more like a stereotypical PB bro.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Alan Smithee posted:

Oh shi oh sh-

Ate it with the rotisserie chicken. Complements it well especially when you get to the drier part

Truly living the Bitchin Life

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

What else do you eat this stuff with besides hamburger buns

I’m gonna dip some pita chips in it since that seems what it’s intended for

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

Oh shi oh sh-

Ugh those brats are reminding me of wonderful memories. I wish I had some *right now*

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Did they stop carrying them or is the supply just pwned

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

No idea...I just dont have any!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Go to church youngin

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Alan Smithee posted:

What else do you eat this stuff with besides hamburger buns

I’m gonna dip some pita chips in it since that seems what it’s intended for

Everything and anything. I've dipped pizza, burgs, tacos, chips, bread, spoons and fingers in it

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Everything and anything. I've dipped pizza, burgs, tacos, chips, bread, spoons and fingers in it

https://i.imgur.com/rdjXwoi.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i use it on sammiches and just eat it with veggies as a snack