Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!

Voodoofly posted:

To keep you alive and charged up.

I have no idea how many scum are left but I’d rather be safe. You all have decided there is one scum left but I sure as hell haven’t. You all also keep closing the thread before I can post.

If there is one scum cool I can keep you alive and charged until I die and they have to figure out how much they want to test you. But if there is more than one why would I want to blueprint who they can use to kill or even try to frame with a kill withhold.

That's fair. If we operate under the assumption there is one left, it's definitely squiggly.

I think the smart thing to do today is to track you and lunch squiggly. This way I can verify if you're being truthful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

LordNad posted:

If I track Squiggly and he didn't kill that means there are 2 scum left.

Most likely possibilities being Squiggly and Voodoo, Voodoo and Spoonsy, or Spoonsy and Squiggly.

Squiggly and Voodoo - Claiming to jail me makes sense. They had to assume that Sci would charge me and since I don't have a night action I would never know. Voodoo would make the kill so squiggly is "innocent" should I track him

Voodoo and Spoonsy - Claiming to jail me makes sense. They had to assume that Sci would charge me and since I don't have a night action I would never know. Voodoo would make the kill so Spoonsy is "innocent" should I track him

Spoonsy and Squiggly - Hypothetically Spoonsy made the kill last night because they assumed squiggly would be jailed. But again, killing Sci doesnt make sense in this instance, they would have killed me.

This is why you need to make everyone at least face up to your track. Me included. Sub and boogie as well.

Test who you want after but make everyone every day be forced to bluff or lie if they did the kill.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Voodoofly posted:

This is why you need to make everyone at least face up to your track. Me included. Sub and boogie as well.

Test who you want after but make everyone every day be forced to bluff or lie if they did the kill.

It's not much of a bluff as I just need "I did or didn't visit" Very well I need to hear from Bminus and Boogie.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
I was ready for voodoo to say he jailed me and the scum to withhold a nightkill

To be honest, we're not even scum hunting. I'm not scum and I don't think my play supports that.

I'm pretty sure we're getting played. I'm thinking it's voodoo or sub still

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Squiggly posted:

I was ready for voodoo to say he jailed me and the scum to withhold a nightkill

To be honest, we're not even scum hunting. I'm not scum and I don't think my play supports that.

I'm pretty sure we're getting played. I'm thinking it's voodoo or sub still

If there's 1 scum left it literally cannot be them. It is you, everyone else has been confirmed by someone else.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

LordNad posted:

No.

Look there can't be 2 scum left. 7 cult members would be loving ridiculous. (Please note my plan falls apart if there were 7 cult members to start)

Bminus - Already confirmed by Xopods flip (unconfirmed masonry where Xopods would die if the cult killed Bminus)
Sub - Bminus can check to see if Sub charged him
Sci - When I get home I should be able to confirm him
Boogie - I'll check him today to confirm him
Spoonsy - Confirmed if voodoo confirms it

That leaves You, Maigius, me, and Voodoo.

I know it's not me. I've been suspicious of Maigius so thats why he gets lunched today. Worst case you get jailed tonight.

If Maigius is town and no kill tonight that means youre the scum.
If theres a kill tonight that means Voodoo has to be the last scum.

Your line of thinking does not line up with yesterday Nad

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

LordNad posted:

If there's 1 scum left it literally cannot be them. It is you, everyone else has been confirmed by someone else.

And I would have been confirmed except someone went off script. Gee, I wonder what happened and why

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Squiggly posted:

And I would have been confirmed except someone went off script. Gee, I wonder what happened and why

Yes that troubles me too I will admit. The kill and my jailing claim caught me off guard.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Sub Rosa posted:

I targeted b- again last night.

Yeah, and we weren't able to talk last night, so you could be the person doing these last night kills?

Just double checked . I can confirm.

Hmmm

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

b-minus1 posted:

Just double checked . I can confirm.

Hmmm

Did you visit anyone last night?

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

All this two scum speculation before the track result makes me feel like the two people talking about two scum are the two scum.

Like, based on who and how things are already confirmed, with Nad being jailed, everyone is confirmed except Squiggly. We have no reason to think there are two scum, so today should be a simple track of Squiggly, lunch Squiggly, Squiggly is scum, GG. That was what I was expecting until we had a dead townie this morning.

All this reads like Voodoo and Nad know that Squiggly is going to flip town, so they have to come up with a reason for Nad not to track Squiggly to the kill, or not have egg on their face when Squiggly flips town.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Here's a thought experiment. I am town. So if I'm town, who is it?

Saying it has to be me is lazy as gently caress and also incorrect. I urge all to think it through.

Nad if you were jailed and no one else gained a charge, that would mean scientastic targeted you and only one person did, correct?

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Squiggly posted:

Here's a thought experiment. I am town. So if I'm town, who is it?

Saying it has to be me is lazy as gently caress and also incorrect. I urge all to think it through.

Nad if you were jailed and no one else gained a charge, that would mean scientastic targeted you and only one person did, correct?

You cannot be town if there is 1 scum left.

If you are town then I would have to look into who the 2 scum could be because tomorrow would be LYLO.

Off the top of my head I already mentioned who I think the duo scum teams could be.

Sci could only charge me. He is a TECH charger and Hum was kill the night prior. Also being jailed means that Sci's action would fail.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Sub Rosa posted:

All this two scum speculation before the track result makes me feel like the two people talking about two scum are the two scum.

Like, based on who and how things are already confirmed, with Nad being jailed, everyone is confirmed except Squiggly. We have no reason to think there are two scum, so today should be a simple track of Squiggly, lunch Squiggly, Squiggly is scum, GG. That was what I was expecting until we had a dead townie this morning.

All this reads like Voodoo and Nad know that Squiggly is going to flip town, so they have to come up with a reason for Nad not to track Squiggly to the kill, or not have egg on their face when Squiggly flips town.

I thought this too until Voodoo went off script.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

LordNad posted:

If you are town then I would have to look into who the 2 scum could be because tomorrow would be LYLO.

Off the top of my head I already mentioned who I think the duo scum teams could be.

Sci could only charge me. He is a TECH charger and Hum was kill the night prior. Also being jailed means that Sci's action would fail.

I hate to break it to you but if there's only one scum and you lynch me, you're still here tomorrow. So might as well think through it now

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

LordNad posted:

So it has to be voodoo if I'm not scum, correct?

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

If there are two scum, I think we need to be really careful about Spoonsy. Spoonsy claimed to only be able to echo votes from the same day, but if Spoonsy is scum, that could be a lie. A very dangerous one as we approach LYLO. Spoonsy, are you willing to do an echo right now to prove that you can't echo votes from previous days?

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
I don't know why we think it's two scum all of a sudden

This feels fishy

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Squiggly posted:

I don't know why we think it's two scum all of a sudden

This feels fishy

If it's one, it's you, because everyone else confirms everyone else.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer

Sub Rosa posted:

If there are two scum, I think we need to be really careful about Spoonsy. Spoonsy claimed to only be able to echo votes from the same day, but if Spoonsy is scum, that could be a lie. A very dangerous one as we approach LYLO. Spoonsy, are you willing to do an echo right now to prove that you can't echo votes from previous days?

Me echoing requires a vote to be down and removed on the same day. I can only move it if it’s been already placed on that day. If you want to vote for someone and remove it, I can only echo then.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Two scum seems invented so I HAVE to be scum who didn't do the night kill and that's why there's a kill

It's a lot of set up spec out of nowhere and it's sus as hell

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Sub Rosa posted:

If it's one, it's you, because everyone else confirms everyone else.

Okay I still think there's only one

What does that tell you

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Spoonsy posted:

Me echoing requires a vote to be down and removed on the same day. I can only move it if it’s been already placed on that day. If you want to vote for someone and remove it, I can only echo then.

Yes, I know that is what you are claiming. I'm asking you to try to echo a vote from a previous day to prove it doesn't work.

Also, thanks for showing up to the thread when you were mentioned. Maybe consider participating in the thread beyond just replying when you are mentioned?

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Squiggly posted:

Okay I still think there's only one

What does that tell you
If there is only one:

b-minus1: confirmed by xopods flip
Sub Rosa: confirmed by b- getting charges last two nights
Spoonsy: confirmed jailed two nights ago
Nad: confirmed jailed one night ago
Voodoofly: confirmed jailor
dmboogie: confirmed tracked to Voodoo by Nad two nights ago

Squiggly: unaccounted for

If it's b- xopods flip makes no sense.
If it's me, b- is lying
If it's Spoonsy, Voodoo is lying
If it's Nad, Voodoo is lying
If it's Voodoo, Spoonsy and Nad are lying
If it's Boogie, Nad is lying.

If it's you, no one is lying.

Now please tell me how there is only one scum that isn't you.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Someone is lying or there's an extra unblockable kill that is unaccounted for

Night action bingo without all the info is gonna lose us this game is my point

I offered two days in a row to confirm myself using a night action that's not a kill and was promptly ignored. Rather telling that again I wasn't jailed so whoops can't confirm gotta be lynched instead

I don't have the answers my man but I do know how I'm gonna flip so something here is off

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
We all lynched maigius yesterday because it HAD to be him or me and oh my the person who was opposite merk ended up town whoops

We've been engineered into this situation by scum

Y'all won't lose today if you lynch me so it's not the end of the world but it is stupid we're just gonna continue going ahead with what is a clearly flawed plan at this point because it either has holes we are not privy to or because someone did something not in the goddamn plan

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Sub Rosa posted:

If it's b- xopods flip makes no sense.
If it's me, b- is lying
If it's Spoonsy, Voodoo is lying
If it's Nad, Voodoo is lying
If it's Voodoo, Spoonsy and Nad are lying
If it's Boogie, Nad is lying.

Actually looking at this again, if Squiggly is scum, I think he has to be scum alone. Because if there are two scum and Squiggly is one, there is still the problem that someone else is lying in this chart.

Nad, I know I've been riding your rear end for days thinking you are scum, but if you are actually town, and squiggly is town, it's Voodoo and Spoonsy.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Sub Rosa posted:

Actually looking at this again, if Squiggly is scum, I think he has to be scum alone. Because if there are two scum and Squiggly is one, there is still the problem that someone else is lying in this chart.

Nad, I know I've been riding your rear end for days thinking you are scum, but if you are actually town, and squiggly is town, it's Voodoo and Spoonsy.

This would make sense because the jailing didn't have to be real and spoonsy wouldn't be confirmed but it's still night action bingo at heart

I guess we should wait on dmboogie.

It's rather weird scum are just letting this dude who can kill them if they pick wrong live right

Maybe they have more bulletproofs?

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
What if nad tracks spoonsy instead

I'm resigned to be lynched today as a result but could give better info?

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

If it's Voodoo and Spoonsy, then Spoonsy did the night kill, yeah.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Sub Rosa posted:

there is still the problem that someone else is lying in this chart.
Actually, these are only for sure lies if there is only one scum. Maybe I have to rethink this.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

For the record I agree with squiggly about the margins and him dichotomy. It’s one of the reasons I didn’t want to follow all of your plan.

I should be able to post more tonight once I put my son down.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Squiggly posted:

Someone is lying or there's an extra unblockable kill that is unaccounted for

Night action bingo without all the info is gonna lose us this game is my point

I offered two days in a row to confirm myself using a night action that's not a kill and was promptly ignored. Rather telling that again I wasn't jailed so whoops can't confirm gotta be lynched instead

I don't have the answers my man but I do know how I'm gonna flip so something here is off

The problem with your action is that it takes a whole day/night cycle to confirm.

Someone is lying and it's you. You are literally the only person unconfirmed.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

I’m still on phone can someone let me know what night nad confirmed boogie targeting me and what else happened that night.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Voodoofly posted:

I’m still on phone can someone let me know what night nad confirmed boogie targeting me and what else happened that night.

Yesterday

Spoonsy and you confirmed each other.
Bminus confirmed Rosa
I confirmed sci.

All that was left was boogie, maigius and me.

I tracked Boogie and he visited you.

We lunched maigius.

You jailed me last night.

That leaves squiggs

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Voodoofly posted:

In terms of specifically what were the claimed night actions that night I think it's this

Voodoofly: jailed spoonsy
Spoonsy: no action / jailed
B-: no action
Sub Rosa: empowered B-
Nad: no action
Maigius: buried cheese
Boogie: protected Voodoo
Sci: gave Nad tech charge
Squiggly: no action

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Squiggly posted:

I hate to break it to you but if there's only one scum and you lynch me, you're still here tomorrow. So might as well think through it now

Rosa visited Bminus (confirmed by Bminus)
Boogie visited Voodoo (confirmed by me)
Sci visited Me (confirmed by me)
Spoonsy was Jailed by Voodoo (Confirmed by both)

That left you, me, and maigius as unconfirmed. (Hum was killed that night)

We lunched maigius (Sci was killed)

Now I was jailed last night. So logic your way out of being the last scum. (spoiler you can't)

Everyone's night actions have been confirmed by someone else.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
I'm not here to slow roll you guys

I'm here because something is off

Scientastic wouldn't have been my target. There's two protective roles that could interfere with that. It has to be someone who's sure of where those are going to kill sci before targeting one of them

And logically, we're obviously missing data

If I'm the scum, then track me. You really don't want to confirm me

And yeah, the votes won't matter on me now. But I offered to do it two days in a row before this mess. The only reason to not be interested in that is to lead to a townie lynch in a scenario similar to this

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

LordNad posted:

So logic your way out of being the last scum. (spoiler you can't)

Everyone's night actions have been confirmed by someone else.

Track me and confirm me since I'm the last scum

You can't and won't. This is a bad look for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Squiggly posted:

Track me and confirm me since I'm the last scum

You can't and won't. This is a bad look for you

Ho Ho Squiggly, master of Psychology!

Here is what I do know. 2 people's whereabouts were unknown the night Humalong died. You and me. I was jailed last night and Sci died. I'm sure you would be in here making the "Scum withheld their kill" argument if you were jailed and there was no kill.

The fact is, you're it. You're the last scum.

##vote Squiggly