Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

T-man posted:

Bottle that doubles as a butt plug imo

You're just not trying hard enough!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"The world revolves around me and I know everything I'll ever need to know, nobody else matters, me out" *mic drop*

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Guilty posted:

Holy poo poo they double down in the comments. I think it's fake, no one is this stupid.

I thought he was going to say the surprise wedding was a surprise to his girlfriend/fiancee/wife at that moment too lol

Also fake or not, the comments are like some Ken M poo poo, "At your next wedding don't worry I won't do this again" aasdasffskjfhierop

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Also it’s dogshit syrup.

Source: me. I drank a bottle in a Supertroopers inspired stunt my senior year of high school.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

fun fact: they actually used real syrup for that scene

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

T-man posted:

Bottle that doubles as a butt plug imo

Allow me to introduce you to Mrs. Butterworth

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

this is a new one to me

"black lives obviously already matter because police bother to arrest them so much"

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Institutional Negging

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Volcott posted:

What would be the better play here, to have the new product feature a non-stereotypical black woman created by artists of color, or to just go in a completely different direction and have A Farm or something?
A heavily caricatured white person crying buttery tears onto a delicious stack of fresh cooked pancakes.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Peanut Butler posted:

this is a new one to me

"black lives obviously already matter because police bother to arrest them so much"

Cops don't arrest the homeless? News 2 me

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Mak0rz posted:

Allow me to introduce you to Mrs. Butterworth

Just realized it was Mrs. Butterworth, not Jemima. But I’m sure it’s only marginally better.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Oh, that's OK then

https://twitter.com/prageru/status/1273324280101711872

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Volcott posted:

What would be the better play here, to have the new product feature a non-stereotypical black woman created by artists of color, or to just go in a completely different direction and have A Farm or something?

They're redoing the name, which is a bigger issue than the image, so it could be anything.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Technocrat posted:

The paper "Septal stimulation for the initiation of heterosexual behavior in a homosexual male" by Robert Galbraith Heath and Charles Moan was published in the Journal of Behavior Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry in 1972, twenty seven years before his death.

I'd probably go for "it's a tenuous link because Galbraith is his middle name" instead

Catching up late here, but "Charles Moan" sounds like Chuck Tingle's evil twin.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

T-man posted:

Cops don't arrest the homeless? News 2 me

i think that dude lives in a town of like 10,000 and has never seen a homeless person in his life aside from maybe a guy who unofficially lives at the VFW or something

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day

oldpainless posted:

100% this. It’s bad enough I have to pretend to care about my parents on Christmas and their birthdays. Extra days push the limit.

I feel you. Even a loving global pandemic doesn't get me out of family dinners.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

Boywhiz88 posted:

Just realized it was Mrs. Butterworth, not Jemima. But I’m sure it’s only marginally better.

Butter stop waffling and start buying real maple syrup!

PragerU is entirely IoSM

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The Ferret King posted:

PragerU is entirely IoSM

The cheap stuff tastes better and we're all gonna die in like 20 years, inject that $2 corn syrup directly in and face the KFC doubledown, which I miss.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Ferret King posted:

This is a pure high fructose corn syrup house and we'll hear no more of your lip

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity

Boywhiz88 posted:

Just realized it was Mrs. Butterworth, not Jemima. But I’m sure it’s only margarinally better.

Fixed

Every time PragerU comes out with a new video I lose contact with another acquaintance from high school

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
https://twitter.com/Eugene_V_Dabbs/status/1273354633583357955

lol if true

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Guilty posted:

Fixed

Every time PragerU comes out with a new video I lose contact with another acquaintance from high school

No way am I watching the video to find out what he's citing but can it possibly even be true?

I mean maybe it is, it just feels super unlikely, but hey i will say I don't know and perhaps I will learn a thing

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!
Calm Hitler is just so annoying, what can be done about him?

He's just so calm when he advocates for stuff like:

White people rising up against the, "anti-whites"
White Ethnostates
Posting pictures of Mein Kampf.
Padded Misinformed Crime Statistics without context
Police Brutality
Talking about his real life, Nazi friends and sharing their stories, and going on their podcasts.

But, what can twitter do? He doesn't repeatedly say the N word. HE'S JUST SO CALM.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

PicklePants posted:

Calm Hitler is just so annoying, what can be done about him?

He's just so calm when he advocates for stuff like:

White people rising up against the, "anti-whites"
White Ethnostates
Posting pictures of Mein Kampf.
Padded Misinformed Crime Statistics without context
Police Brutality
Talking about his real life, Nazi friends and sharing their stories, and going on their podcasts.

But, what can twitter do? He doesn't repeatedly say the N word. HE'S JUST SO CALM.

The recent protests have really highlighted just how many people don't actually give a poo poo about what people say, but how they say it. I've run into so many arguments, both online and in real life where they're harder to ignore, where the main crux of the argument is that they "support" BLM but wish they'd do it "peacefully" usually followed by quoting MLK or something - and pointing out that people have been protesting, peacefully, for literal years and those people have been getting ignored at best or had the government going after their jobs or people cheering as cars drove through their protests in more severe cases doesn't change anything because so many people don't actually give a gently caress about anything and never will. They just get deeply upset that now they have to hear about it and can't ignore it.

And that's why calm hitler works. Because they can ignore what calm hitler says, he sounds like a polite and reasonable chap. But the people shouting and begging not to be shot by the police or to have healthcare so they don't die of preventable disease? gently caress them, they're being unsightly and loud, and it's upsetting.

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010

Data Graham posted:

No way am I watching the video to find out what he's citing but can it possibly even be true?

I mean maybe it is, it just feels super unlikely, but hey i will say I don't know and perhaps I will learn a thing

After a cursory Wikipedia search, seems like total bullshit; ~12 million slaves shipped "Across the Atlantic" over the course of the slave trade, ~1 million immigrants from Africa to the US since the mid-1960s (there were some pretty severe quotas prior to that point).

I suppose it's possible that less than 1/12 of the slaves went to the US specifically, especially because there were some long periods where the US didn't (legally) accept new slaves for trade, opting to let them reproduce (and in many cases, to my knowledge, specifically pairing people off) to get more.

Also, it's Dennis Prager, he doesn't cite poo poo, just says "I bet this is a statistic you haven't heard before."

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Now you know why everyone hates Liberals. Many of them would legitimately rather endorse a Quiet, but active, Nazi over an even mildly disruptive moderate.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

All Liberals are Bastards

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I mean yeah I know there's the "I am definitely not a nazi I just have very complicated theories about race science and nationalism" lot but I was under the impression that people who out and out say "hello yes I am a literal nazi" run into some problems.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Kantesu posted:

I suppose it's possible that less than 1/12 of the slaves went to the US specifically, especially because there were some long periods where the US didn't (legally) accept new slaves for trade, opting to let them reproduce (and in many cases, to my knowledge, specifically pairing people off) to get more.

If you're talking the entire slave trade, the majority went to the Caribbean plantations, iirc, due them being basically death camps.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

mind the walrus posted:

Now you know why everyone hates Liberals. Many of them would legitimately rather endorse a Quiet, but active, Nazi over an even mildly disruptive moderate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbD1XDhKr8U

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Kantesu posted:

After a cursory Wikipedia search, seems like total bullshit; ~12 million slaves shipped "Across the Atlantic" over the course of the slave trade, ~1 million immigrants from Africa to the US since the mid-1960s (there were some pretty severe quotas prior to that point).

Also, it's Dennis Prager, he doesn't cite poo poo, just says "I bet this is a statistic you haven't heard before."

Thanks for checking, I was dreading what I'd be inundated with if I tried googling for that sort of thing.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/Talkmaster/status/1273383392327983111?s=19

If Mrs. Butterworth's falls America falls.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

It's more than her butter's worth.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Wait, what happened to Mrs. Butterworth? Is she Ms. Butterworth now or something?

Ninja edit: Oh, I guess she’s supposed to be a “mammy” figure, not just a random lady in a long skirt.

AlbieQuirky has a new favorite as of 04:34 on Jun 18, 2020

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

AlbieQuirky posted:

Wait, what happened to Mrs. Butterworth? Is she Ms. Butterworth now or something?

She dead.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
I honestly didn’t have any mental picture of Mrs. Butterworth’s human form.

Nobody tell Neal Boortz that the fake Native lady is gone from the Land O’ Lakes butter packages, or he may never eat pancakes again.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

AlbieQuirky posted:

She has put away childish things and is now going by her adult name:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

AlbieQuirky posted:

I honestly didn’t have any mental picture of Mrs. Butterworth’s human form.

Nobody tell Neal Boortz that the fake Native lady is gone from the Land O’ Lakes butter packages, or he may never eat pancakes again.

I'm upset about that too, but for different reasons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q1PKxcQfro

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Odd how these imaginary black people are so important that the country literally cannot function without them, but real black people going to school in buildings with no plumbing and being murdered by the police are a whole bunch of nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Are you really surprised that right wingers are only interested in black people as intellectual property?