Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Yesterday at my Co in Indy on the north side they told some people to get hosed at the doors who didn’t have masks. Praise be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
i dipped pita chips in the bitchin holy hell it's good. Better than plain hummus even

Stacys is just about the whitest thing you could call it though lol

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
I wish Costco sold the stirrer for their natural PB. 28 oz jars but seems like a weird girth-- there's no way to not get oil everywhere with how I currently handle it.

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

Virigoth posted:

Yesterday at my Co in Indy on the north side they told some people to get hosed at the doors who didn’t have masks. Praise be.

Mine was giving them out to those who didn't have one at the entrance, PBUC

Sokani
Jul 20, 2006

Bison
Peanut butter and yogurt is the ultimate PB consumption method. PB and honey on toast gets runner up.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Virigoth posted:

God I wish all stores would do that. I went to Target yesterday to pick up a couple of items for my lab restarting, and there were like 50% of people wearing masks, even though I live in Virginia where mask use is supposed to be compulsory. There are signs saying that you have to wear a mask and announcements over the PA system that you have to wear a mask but there is no enforcement. We are so hosed.

The Costco and Trader Joe's in my area were very good at limiting the number of persons in the store and requiring mask usage even before the governor announced that masks were required.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Virigoth posted:

Castleton or Michigan Road? The Castleton store had a noticeable minority of maskless people when I went last week.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

david_a posted:

Castleton or Michigan Road? The Castleton store had a noticeable minority of maskless people when I went last week.

I had the same experience at Castleton earlier this week.

Even some of the staff wore it around their chin or just over the mouth.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
You would think that preventing the spread of a global pandemic wouldn’t become a culture war hot button topic but sadly here we are

I went to a subway for lunch just to go someplace other than my work caf for a change and was the only customer wearing a mask (all employees were)

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

david_a posted:

The Castleton store had a noticeable minority of maskless people when I went last week.

I’m sure the maskless were rich idiots from Hamilton county.

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Costco is MA doesn't have bitchin sauce :(

You can get it through Imperfect Foods, if you have a subscription. I'm hesitant to try it, due to the calories.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Minto Took posted:

I’m sure the maskless were rich idiots from Hamilton county.

Didn’t look like it.

The Carmel Farmer’s Market though... maybe 15% masks. I think that’s the first and last time I go this year.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Whooping Crabs posted:

God I wish all stores would do that. I went to Target yesterday to pick up a couple of items for my lab restarting, and there were like 50% of people wearing masks, even though I live in Virginia where mask use is supposed to be compulsory. There are signs saying that you have to wear a mask and announcements over the PA system that you have to wear a mask but there is no enforcement. We are so hosed.

The Costco and Trader Joe's in my area were very good at limiting the number of persons in the store and requiring mask usage even before the governor announced that masks were required.

Goddamn. I'm outside chicago and people here are actually doing a good job masking up everywhere I've been(which to be fair is just aldi/trader joes/costco).

Orvin
Sep 9, 2006

Slider posted:

Goddamn. I'm outside chicago and people here are actually doing a good job masking up everywhere I've been(which to be fair is just aldi/trader joes/costco).

I have noticed that as well in the Western suburbs. At least inside the stores. More than once I have seen people taking off their mask pretty much the instant they are out the store. But that’s a lot better than the alternative. Did see a couple people maskless at the Boilingbrook Costco last week.

Must be part of the reason why the state is doing so well.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

It was the Castleton store. Michigan road has diesel and that is its only perk.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Virigoth posted:

It was the Castleton store. Michigan road has diesel and that is its only perk.

The enforcement must be highly dependent on who the “bouncer” is.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Delpino posted:

For those of us whose churches do not have the sauce of Bitchin', we may be able to find it among the heretics. https://www.bitchinsauce.com/where-to-buy

The same grocery store I go to went from 2 varieties of sauce to 5 in a week. They now have a pesto version I immediately grabbed when I saw it.

They have fully stocked Original, Chipotle, Cilantro, Heat, and Pesto.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Chipotle, pesto and heat were all winners in our house. The curry one went quick too. Regular is fine. I don't think we would all go crazy if the big rear end tub from Costco was regular tho.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Alan Smithee posted:

I think you need to get right with god

Harder said then done giving my current living situation. But maybe ill have some shipped? A gallon of peanut butter would be great for my late night celery snacks

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

StormDrain posted:

Chipotle, pesto and heat were all winners in our house. The curry one went quick too. Regular is fine. I don't think we would all go crazy if the big rear end tub from Costco was regular tho.

I've never seen multiple varieties of the tub, it's always several boxes of 1 flavor.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

pentyne posted:

I've never seen multiple varieties of the tub, it's always several boxes of 1 flavor.

I think you can only find the other smaller size containers with the other flavors on the west coast. (they make it in San Diego)

They probably focus on shipping the large containers of the chipotle out of state.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Placed an order for some filters on Costco.com and got a shipping notification the same day! Really stepping things up lately.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
They use a lot of 3rd party fulfillment so it’s very possible that whatever brand you ordered is just very good at waving orders. Either way good stuff.

Also bravo on the thread title :)

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

edit: lol wrong thread

DeadFatDuckFat fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Jun 19, 2020

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

FCKGW posted:

Placed an order for some filters on Costco.com and got a shipping notification the same day! Really stepping things up lately.

I still have things randomly get lost, or occasionally double shipped. If I have to get a replacement there is a 50/50 chance that I'll end up with 2 replacements.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Lobsterboy posted:

If your CostCo (or any store, really) is requiring masks then it is legitimately the safest shopping option out there.

I thought I read that Costco corporate said they wouldn't require masks anymore for liability reasons? I Instacart everything now so I haven't seen firsthand.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

pentyne posted:

The smaller tubs are only sold locally thought out San Diego grocery stores (i've seen them at vons) but yeah like Chinatown said, looks like the chipotle is the one they ship out to other states. For good reason! Shits good. Best flavor for sure. Cilantro aint too bad also, but cilantro is one of those things that either taste good or like soap to certain people.

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Looks like officially they're still requiring masks for all cuatomers. My local in Virginia has everyone in masks.
https://www.costco.com/coronavirus.html

Re: peanut butter, I recently got the Kirkland mixed nut butter (almond, cashew, something else) with seeds. It's very good. Not sure if it's actually healthier but it's an interesting alternative.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
The new mailer came out and there's a bunch of stuff I want to get but it doesn't start until the 24th. I could save $7.50 off of two items I need. Multivitamin gummies and Benefiber. I'm addicted to benefiber now. My poops have never been better in 10 years.

I think I'm going to go anyway.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

Pennywise the Frown posted:

The new mailer came out and there's a bunch of stuff I want to get but it doesn't start until the 24th. I could save $7.50 off of two items I need. Multivitamin gummies and Benefiber. I'm addicted to benefiber now. My poops have never been better in 10 years.

I think I'm going to go anyway.

I just got my executive reward and they finally have those Oxo Pop storage containers on sale, think I'm going to get two sets.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I just got back. Picked up some bitchin sauce to try out.

100% mask compliance. I didn't even see a sign.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
My 'Co had these little palm-sized UFO toys that hover around and use proximity sensors to move. My kids loving love it. Just sucks that the battery takes about half an hour to charge for 5-10 minutes of use.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

These bad boys are back in stock again. Not sure the package will last the day though.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I love those massive tubs of Utz pork rinds, I had never really had pork rinds before and god drat

Cyborganizer
Mar 10, 2004
Bitchin' sauce was $2 off at my church, so I picked up a container to try. Looking to change things up from the usual hummus.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Costco give me the loving SAUCE!

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!

binge crotching posted:

These bad boys are back in stock again. Not sure the package will last the day though.

These are very good, although the BBQ flavor is the best and not sold at my Costco.

I usually have to go to my local health food store for them and that same store also carries several flavors of Bitchin' Sauce.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Paul MaudDib posted:

I just got my executive reward and they finally have those Oxo Pop storage containers on sale, think I'm going to get two sets.

We got a set of three before and I think they're great. When I saw that in the ad, I was kind of excited they were on sale.

...I used to be cool, I swear.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Cyborganizer posted:

Bitchin' sauce was $2 off at my church, so I picked up a container to try. Looking to change things up from the usual hummus.

im dipping that poo poo in pita chips (yes I got that backwards idgaf)

it's loving crack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Dip pork rinds in bitcoin sauce.