Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

you took out the castlist

e:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I ate like £25 worth of KFC for dinner.

I feel a bit ill

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
Borzoi snipe is an acceptable (yet, not equal) snipe.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

You made me check P1 and Jose has quoted your beer making post - is all that still vaguely on point? Asking for a friend who is also me

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
This thread moves way too fast now

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Please reinstate the taff wank counter Tia

https://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10764;116/st/20150306/e/Taff+wanked/k/d335/event.png

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Also dark souls 3 might just have claimed an all time top 5 spot even though I've only started playing it a few days ago. Cant wait to hit that wall and get brutally owned again and again forever. Until then this is the most fun I've ever had with a soulsborne game

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
just had a look at c25k week 5 and the 3rd run is a huge jump compared to all the rest lol

WeaklyInteracting
Nov 15, 2011

There are reports that the dunnocks are eating rear end in the garden

:nws: if birds can see your screen: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunnock#Mating_systems

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

fridge corn posted:

Also dark souls 3 might just have claimed an all time top 5 spot even though I've only started playing it a few days ago. Cant wait to hit that wall and get brutally owned again and again forever. Until then this is the most fun I've ever had with a soulsborne game

what's the best souls game to play first? is there any plot continuation to care about or can I start at 3 and not miss much.

I burned out on Witcher 3 and only play Destiny 2 now.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

CancerCakes posted:

You made me check P1 and Jose has quoted your beer making post - is all that still vaguely on point? Asking for a friend who is also me

apart from the usage of certain words that were cooler in 2017 than they are today, then yes

also when i say "sterile" please understand that to be "food sanitised" rather than "usable in a surgery ward"

however, for getting into beer brewing i would now suggest going smaller than 5 gallon batches initially. it's dead easy to scale down and it's less faff to start with. i would also only suggest doing a non-temperature-controlled brew in summer if you've got a room you're pretty sure doesn't get hotter than 20C for any extended period of time. otherwise over summer you might wanna try either a) making something belgian or saison-y instead, or b) doing wine instead; ale yeasts like it a bit cooler than wine ones, by the looks of it

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Apart from the soul (and phonebill) crushing return phonecall, I think that might be the politest power supply explosion I've ever had. Everything else appears to have got through it healthy.

goatface fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Jun 20, 2020

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

Jose posted:

just had a look at c25k week 5 and the 3rd run is a huge jump compared to all the rest lol

Its a really nasty transition but it's just got to be done

gently caress man, now I need to go restart c25k pls don't make me

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

kecske posted:

what's the best souls game to play first? is there any plot continuation to care about or can I start at 3 and not miss much.

I burned out on Witcher 3 and only play Destiny 2 now.

Theres not really an plot in souls games period. Like there is and there isnt, and what there is you kinda have to go looking for it. You can start with 3 no problem but tbh if you've never played a soulsborne game at all you might be better off with the first one since it's a bit slower placed and easier to get the hang of imo. Also it's just a really loving good game anyway. DS2 is hit or miss with ppl and I didnt like it very much at all

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Natalie Fartman posted:

Its a really nasty transition but it's just got to be done

gently caress man, now I need to go restart c25k pls don't make me

I have decided to re-run Week 3 instead of moving to Week 4 after todays walk and following 4 hour nap next week but :getin:

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
See below- lovely phone cock up

Rondette fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jun 20, 2020

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
Meanwhile in Glastonbury...

"Are you Glasto Covid you here spread visiting to catch or are to help it??"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

so like 4 people just got stabbed and potentially killed in my town (reading). happened just now. dunno if it's terrorist related or not but stay safe goons

Pseudohog
Apr 4, 2007

hemale in pain posted:

so like 4 people just got stabbed and potentially killed in my town (reading). happened just now. dunno if it's terrorist related or not but stay safe goons

Yeah heard all the helicopters flying around, loads of rumours going around at the moment but no confirmed details. Sounds pretty bad unfortunately.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Pseudohog posted:

Yeah heard all the helicopters flying around, loads of rumours going around at the moment but no confirmed details. Sounds pretty bad unfortunately.

there's videos of people being dead on twitter

i'm trying to tell my friends to go home and not keep working as no one knows if the attacker(s) have been caught

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Be our eyes and ears one the ground, tape your phone to your head and stream what's going on

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Ratjaculation posted:

Be our eyes and ears one the ground, tape your phone to your head and stream what's going on

I'm at home in a night gown! i did like 1 hour of work today and then got bored, being lazy could of saved my life.

e: im worried this is some right-wing racist thing. most of the BLM protests have happened in that park and there was one earlier today.

hemale in pain fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jun 20, 2020

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
This dude says he was there. Unfortunately upon loading up Twitter just now I saw the video and it's really grim :(

https://twitter.com/LawrenceWort/status/1274430170083057669

https://twitter.com/LawrenceWort/status/1274431963047374849

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

oh wow i just got a emaill from showcase saying they hope to reopen early next month

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer
They had pick n mix available in wilko this morning.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Bardeh posted:

This dude says he was there. Unfortunately upon loading up Twitter just now I saw the video and it's really grim :(
the loving state of the replies to this.

Sonderval
Sep 10, 2011
I just ate a LARGE kebab, I have also been drinking for most of the day. Today was great.

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I get a lamb shish kebab with lots of salad and tell myself its vaguely healthy

I mean it's grilled chunks instead of the doner meat so yeah, it's a mite better. The way my local place does it too is throw it all into a pita anyway and goddamn I want a kebab how dare you

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

I had free pizza but forgot to check the sauce and it was barbecue which is gross. Who are we? Americans??

Ate the whole drat thing with homemade tzatziki as dip ngl it was good.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I made a vegan quorn 'chicken' and leek pie, it was good

used an oat creme fraiche for the pie goop and it worked well...

my farts are significant atm tho

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

Food is more delicious than skinny tbh

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
Shish kebabs are amazing and you can quite easily convince yourself they're not that bad for you if you get loads of veggies stuffed in there. Doner kebabs are the work of the devil and the texture of the 'meat' is so disgusting that I really don't understand what people like about it. Why get that when you can get a lamb or chicken shish with actual real meat?

E: I'm sure traditional doner is actually good btw, but the doner than 99% of our kebabbies sell is reconstituted offal slime

Bardeh fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Jun 20, 2020

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i made smash burgs

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
did you take a picture of them though

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
shish kebabs and stabbings all on the same page. It's like the UK is back on track

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

they were too busy eating the eggs to pose for pictures

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
I know someone that hates Doner meat because when he was young his dad told him it was an elephants foot rotating in the back of the chip shop .

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

hot as balls next wed & thur lads

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i will hate it a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

can't loving wait.

sunloungers are basically completely sold out so i've bought a camping airbed to lie on