Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Pham Nuwen posted:

I'll throw your dev schedule into disorder

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
for some reason i picture the narrator sounding like the one from berserk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJK-dcTa_rg

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

(narrator voice) "...and once again, this set of events in neets life turned out to be mostly nothing"

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Lodin posted:

Lol what a poo poo company. Still using tiny CRTs in 2004 or whenever this timeline takes place.

Not necessarily when the story takes place but I only just now realized the serial codes at the bottom of the panels are dates. :doh:

CRTs have reduced latency and thus are superior; a true gamer such as Touru would recognize this.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
And now this side quest is never mentioned again.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

You're lucky I'm not bored with you yet NEET, my criticism over the internet would have cut you to the bone!

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

SnowblindFatal posted:

And now this side quest is never mentioned again.

Alternatively, one of the arcade patrons is like "omg it's the guy from the internet" and he becomes a sideshow

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Ok back to the supernatural arc?

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

I guess it's all gonna come together when he goes on tv to talk about ghosts.

It's gonna come together, right, right...?

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Nettle Soup posted:

I guess it's all gonna come together when he goes on tv to talk about ghosts.

It's gonna come together, right, right...?

That whole thing will probably fizzle out before it even starts.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
i want a run-in with the yakuza arc. I want him to get sick tattoos and :neet: some store owners

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Every time you see a translated bubble letter, let it be proof of how much I'm willing to suffer for your enjoyment, thread. :zoro:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Slumpy posted:

i want a run-in with the yakuza arc. I want him to get sick tattoos and :neet: some store owners

Be realistic the only self defense would be the crime guys defending themselves because neet is so loving boring and lame. He'd probably not even realize who he was talking to.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Be realistic the only self defense would be the crime guys defending themselves because neet is so loving boring and lame. He'd probably not even realize who he was talking to.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

End of lawyer

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Boss saw the video!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Chomp8645 posted:

Boss saw the video!

every time I expect something big to happen it gets snatched away

so this time, I will predict: NEET forgot to lock up a broom and is going to be slightly told off for it/go on a 4 page resulting mental tangent

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math
NEET! You forgot to lock the sushi train in place with the special key and the train derailed!

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Going for drinks arc begins?

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Doctor Idle posted:

Going for drinks arc begins?

wasnt that janitor place not sushi place?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Glenn Quebec posted:

Japan still uses fax machines

Most big European companies still have a fax banging about. I had to deal with one at my last job and the only time anything happened with it was when some rear end in a top hat taped several completely black printouts into a loop and sent it.

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

Lodin posted:

Most big European companies still have a fax banging about. I had to deal with one at my last job and the only time anything happened with it was when some rear end in a top hat taped several completely black printouts into a loop and sent it.

I used to work for a major UK hotel chain and they handle faxes for business bookings. Mostly because of out dated companies that want to book rooms, partly because faxes count as a legal document where emails don't or something?

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

"hey neet dont be weird.

also stay in back. kthx"

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

simplefish posted:

"hey neet dont be weird.

also stay in back. kthx"

Vines were made of you laughing. For this reason, you must polish the skee balls in a dark closet.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

CheeseThief posted:

I used to work for a major UK hotel chain and they handle faxes for business bookings. Mostly because of out dated companies that want to book rooms, partly because faxes count as a legal document where emails don't or something?

Must be a uk thing. Electronic documents can still be legal in the us.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Glenn Quebec posted:

Must be a uk thing. Electronic documents can still be legal in the us.

They can, but aren't by default. Many companies like the simplicity of "punch in 10 digit number, press send, walk away".

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
For some reason all the new neets fail to load what is happening

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

do not ask for advice from a boss that has just buried you in the backroom over some weird video of you in the internet

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

simplefish posted:

"hey neet dont be weird.

also stay in back. kthx"

"...ok"

"wot u got a fookin problem w that m8? cos if u do i got some advice for u RIGHT HERe"

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Calling bullshit on this. Back then Japanese developers were notorious for throwing away old code and assets. It's why it's such a huge pain to remake many of the games.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

Big neet butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Selklubber posted: