Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

fridge corn posted:

Farage never held any office

being an MEP would technically count, but he never won an election for anything that wasn't based on proportional representation and a dumping ground for parties to field candidates on a list system who have friends in high places but aren't trusted not to start screaming about 'blood to nourish the ronpaul' in front of Andrew Marr

Daniel Hannan, I'm looking at you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

that said, I'm pretty sure you can hire Farage for less than Pat Sharp nowadays, since he was happy enough to fly out to speak in front of the AfD and I doubt they have millions on hand

although that may more have been more of a 'living out a childhood dream' sort of thing

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I always was super confused how racist buffoon Farage could be popular but then Boris johnson happened so that's just what the british public like. A mix of weird bedraggled gobin you'd be afraid to meet in an alley and out of touch posh wanker.

I watched When louis Theroux met the hamiltons yesterday and I was like Jesus gently caress in 2020 this clown of a person would be PM. he was just 20 years too early. then i goolged it and OF COURSE Neil Hamilton is leader of UKIP in wales now.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

A single man with a cat has already found love, hows your love life jose??????

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Chill chat has become a probing zone

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

this is why gbs is better, for some reason

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

jose rules with an iron fist

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Can't believe one of you would post this on Reddit and not here

https://twitter.com/redditships/status/1272953030309273602?s=19

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

I'm disappointed I didn't get a chance to probe Jose before losing my IK

I feel so helpless in here now, Jose could probe me at any minute and ruin my perfect rap sheet oh noooo

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

this kind of talk excites him

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

anything I say excites him
boy is thirsty for me

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Solefald posted:

I'm disappointed I didn't get a chance to probe Jose before losing my IK

I feel so helpless in here now, Jose could probe me at any minute and ruin my perfect rap sheet oh noooo

You were a coward about it

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

nah I was lazy, I jsut kept forgetting lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

who's that uk goon that makes facemasks

i'll probably need some at some point and searching through amazon looks like a pain in the dick

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Jose still needs to probe himself as promised per my reward for the bakeoff.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i'll probably need some at some point and searching through amazon looks like a pain in the dick

I do. Whose face do you want?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

rondette

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

perfect rap sheet what in the ba-------arrrrrrfffffffff bluaghhhh

you make me ill go back to england you limey bastard!

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Dell_Zincht posted:

I traveled down to London specifically to see Blackadder: Back and Forth at the Millennium Dome.

I live in Middlesbrough.

I went and saw that too
Did they do the thing where they came out pretending the film was broken and asked for people with chewing gum to help fix the reel?

We also went inside the giant body thing

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

fridge corn posted:

Farage never held any office
he was an mep and turned up to less than 40% of the meeting he was supposed to attend, and in the few he did attend he used it as an opportunity to hold everything up by bitching

for example he barely attended any meetings of the fisheries comission, which could have actually had an effect on the alleged overfishing in british waters by eu trawlers

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Ratjaculation posted:

Jose still needs to probe himself
just use tinder

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

set down heavily on a precariously balanced marrow

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I should get a facemask. Or make one. Hand sewing it would be a bitch though.

I bet second hand sewing machines will be cheap in a year or two.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
How much does pat sharp cost to book? Wanna go go-karting with him, maybe book the twins to cheer me on. It'll be great

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

dunno, but you can get a chuckle brother for under twenty quid

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

lmbo

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
lol you monster

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Pat Sharpe is still working isn't he? He probably has an agent to book him in for semi-ironic student union discos.

Barry White
Jun 28, 2008

Luke Skywalker kills Han Solo's son at the climax of Episode VII
https://patsharp.co.uk/

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
About what I expected.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i'm a bit miffed today as my wheel was supposed to be ready but the bike shop were super dismissive about it when i asked them what was up. i guess they're busy but ehhhh they seemed to say they'd get it done quickly when i handed it to them like 5 days ago.

also seperately the stupid GPS company haven't responded to my latest email about my crappy broken gps unit. i'm on the edge of just asking for a refund.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

dunno, but you can get a chuckle brother for under twenty quid

jesus Christ lmao

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

goatface posted:

I should get a facemask. Or make one. Hand sewing it would be a bitch though.

I bet second hand sewing machines will be cheap in a year or two.

If you get an ultra lovely machine, then sure

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
I.AM.FREEEEEEEE!

Post probation catposting (I think from my Belgrade trip in like '17:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

hemale in pain posted:

i'm a bit miffed today as my wheel was supposed to be ready but the bike shop were super dismissive about it when i asked them what was up. i guess they're busy but ehhhh they seemed to say they'd get it done quickly when i handed it to them like 5 days ago.

also seperately the stupid GPS company haven't responded to my latest email about my crappy broken gps unit. i'm on the edge of just asking for a refund.

man bike shop just called me to say it was ready but they're closed now lmao

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

I want to take on biking for commute/fun but London feels like a deathtrap to ride a bike in the traffic. I mean, there are no designated bike roads and people are just riding on the road pavement which doesn't seem to be safe at all (I read some news about bikers getting ran over by concrete trucks/buses) but maybe I'm missing something there.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
I am the mask maker....the orders seem to have dropped off a bit- I think because the shops are open now and loads and loads of them are selling masks. But mine.. all the money goes to a food bank and are made by me. So obviously better. Donate here https://localgiving.org/fundraising/sewingforfood/ and email me your address and how many you want.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

i've got to tell my mate i'm not sure i can be his best man anymore

cheer me up

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Galewolf posted:

I want to take on biking for commute/fun but London feels like a deathtrap to ride a bike in the traffic. I mean, there are no designated bike roads and people are just riding on the road pavement which doesn't seem to be safe at all (I read some news about bikers getting ran over by concrete trucks/buses) but maybe I'm missing something there.

i've never ridden in london but I reckon there's gotta be some quite shared/traffic free paths for you to ride on. check opencyclemap

https://www.opencyclemap.org/?zoom=12&lat=51.49267&lon=-0.08172&layers=B0000

the red lines are national cycle network and they're usually pretty great and i always find it craazy when i see lycra warriors fighting cars on busy A roads when there's quiet lanes a minute away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Ratjaculation posted:

i've got to tell my mate i'm not sure i can be his best man anymore

cheer me up

That sounds rough, ratbuddy. Here, have a Corgi trying to jump into a lake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glii-kazad8