Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stack Machine
Mar 6, 2016

I can see through time!
Fun Shoe

Tony Phillips posted:

Couple new ones from the one person I know insane enough to get me to post in this thread....

This morning:

Which led me down the "Haven't checked his wall in a while" path where I found this:

What the hell is this "using 'da' followed by an unhashed tag" gimmick? Is it some sort of russia-baiting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Stack Machine posted:

What the hell is this "using 'da' followed by an unhashed tag" gimmick? Is it some sort of russia-baiting?

He's from Chicago and I think it's a part of that. Like he liked those old "Da Bears" sketches on SNL and never looked back.

He does it in EVERY post.

Stack Machine
Mar 6, 2016

I can see through time!
Fun Shoe
That's... quite a personal brand.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/BadLegalTakes/status/1275454102437195777?s=19

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Some relatively harmless IOSM that definitely was not generated by an algorithm, no sir.

I AM A <astrology sign> AND I DO <normal hobby> AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU CAN KISS MY BEHIND

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST

WELL OK THEN

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

seiferguy posted:

Some relatively harmless IOSM that definitely was not generated by an algorithm, no sir.

I AM A <astrology sign> AND I DO <normal hobby> AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU CAN KISS MY BEHIND

Gonna buy this for my Wiccan girlfriend

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

christmas boots posted:

WELL OK THEN

MAYBE IT'S A WAKE-UP CALL THAT I NEED TO RECONSIDER SOME OF MY BEHAVIORS.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

christmas boots posted:

WELL OK THEN

I UNDERSTAND THAT I MAY NOT BE THE EASIEST PERSON TO BE AROUND

BUT THAT'S OKAY, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN MENTAL HEALTH

LASTLY I RESPECTFULLY INVITE YOU TO KISS MY rear end IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Kuros posted:

I UNDERSTAND THAT I MAY NOT BE THE EASIEST PERSON TO BE AROUND

BUT THAT'S OKAY, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN MENTAL HEALTH

LASTLY I RESPECTFULLY INVITE YOU TO KISS MY rear end IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS

Gonna need a link for this shirt please

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
https://twitter.com/DeAnna4Congress/status/1274903862176964608

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/cowgirl_beebop/status/1275460604044677120?s=21

https://twitter.com/marciren/status/1275309066580045824?s=21

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

seiferguy posted:

Just walking around with a t-shirt with a massive valknot on it. Definitely not for Nazis and just worn by people with Norwegian roots I’m sure.

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

EL BROMANCE posted:

Just walking around with a t-shirt with a massive valknot on it. Definitely not for Nazis and just worn by people with Norwegian roots I’m sure.

Or take that poo poo back. Nazis deserve to have all their iconography and safe spaces taken from them until they have nowhere to hide. This shirt isn't the way to do it, but that doesn't mean you let anything vaguely Norwegian be reserved for Nazis.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
When you're definitely not getting fired:

https://twitter.com/parscale/status/1275171534613762050

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

d3lness posted:

Or take that poo poo back. Nazis deserve to have all their iconography and safe spaces taken from them until they have nowhere to hide. This shirt isn't the way to do it, but that doesn't mean you let anything vaguely Norwegian be reserved for Nazis.

Plus the Norse were unironically more progressive than the nazis. Even if you're not into it, you shouldn't let nazis claim a history they really have no right to.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I WAS BORN IN MARCH
MY SCARS TELL A STORY
BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU USE A MANDOLIN SLICER
IF YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION YOU CAN REALLY CUT YOUR HAND BADLY

ALSO BE CAREFUL WHEN SLICING BAGELS
YOU SHOULD GET A BAGEL SLICER
THEY ARE MUCH SAFER

also be careful with avocados

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

AFewBricksShy posted:

I WAS BORN IN MARCH
MY SCARS TELL A STORY
BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU USE A MANDOLIN SLICER
IF YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION YOU CAN REALLY CUT YOUR HAND BADLY

ALSO BE CAREFUL WHEN SLICING BAGELS
YOU SHOULD GET A BAGEL SLICER
THEY ARE MUCH SAFER

also be careful with avocados

:hmmyes:

I will buy that shirt

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

OwlFancier posted:

I think himbo is "hunky and dim, but nice"

While bimbos can run a spectrum of being nice to mean, himbos are exclusively nice and earnest. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone call a dumb, popular jock bully a himbo.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

GreenMetalSun posted:

Like, it's not like I work up one morning and was like, "WOW I HATE SHORT PEOPLE", it's more like, "Everyone I had to block for my own safety seems to have the same cluster of hosed up fantasies."

Sounds like you need to game with some morbidly obese dudes who are obsessed with catgirls.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Deleted pretty fast.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Is there some sort of co-ordinated thing for people with ‘for Congress’ in their names to make the absolute dumbest tweets possible in the last 24 hours? They’ve been everywhere. Most of them have ticks.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

EL BROMANCE posted:

Is there some sort of co-ordinated thing for people with ‘for Congress’ in their names to make the absolute dumbest tweets possible in the last 24 hours? They’ve been everywhere. Most of them have ticks.

Far as I can tell they're Republican nobodies trying to establish a base of paranoid deep state conspiracists.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
There are a lot of QAnons running for public office this round. :shrug:

Candidates for public office can get a blue tick by showing official campaign registration paperwork to Twitter.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

EL BROMANCE posted:

Yes it's called the electoral system.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

AlbieQuirky posted:

There are a lot of QAnons running for public office this round. :shrug:

Candidates for public office can get a blue tick by showing official campaign registration paperwork to Twitter.

Part of it is they're running for seats no republican has a shot in hell of winning so the only ones that run are dumb idiots with no real future in politics.

The "BLM canceled families" was running against Nancy Pelosi, but isn't actually on the ballot because SF has a top two primary and the number 2 vote getter was another Democrat.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
I'm amused by the emerging trend of adding "real" to twitter handles because Trump did it.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Mak0rz posted:

Far as I can tell they're Republican nobodies trying to establish a base of paranoid deep state conspiracists.

yeah, it's random dipshit republicans running in solid dem districts who never had any chance of winning, but they leverage the whole "i'm a candidate!" status to get a tick mark as some desperate grab at legitimacy while they make the exact same braindead posts as dudes sounding off from their truck cockpits in a carls jr. parking lot

remember this lady? she got banned from twitter and her campaign ran into trouble because she had a felony warrant outstanding for shoplifting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg8PYhy10yg

Mr. Fall Down Terror has a new favorite as of 19:07 on Jun 23, 2020

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

WHAT LIES DO YOU FIND YOURSELF BELIEVING

?

BURMA SHAVE

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Lemniscate Blue posted:

I'm amused by the emerging trend of adding "real" to twitter handles because Trump did it.

I find it amusing since who would want to impersonate Trump?

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

I find it amusing since who would want to impersonate Trump?

You may not believe this, but at a time Trump was considered a clown and not an incredibly dangerous man! He was funny, even!

The "real" stuff pre-dates blue checks, when impersonation was incredibly easy.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/ceallachs_/status/1275296527783653381?s=19

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/theangiestanton/status/1275476850836455424

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I absolutely adore this one every time it comes up.

Yes, threaten to tear down islamic religious icons, I guarantee you'll have to fight muslims to do it, specifically to beat them to the ropes and dynamite.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I will tear down statues of the Prophet Muhammed.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

"I don't even have as much as a basic minimal understanding of the people I hate"

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I will tear down statues of the Prophet Muhammed.

takbir!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Mak0rz posted:

"I don't even have as much as a basic minimal understanding of the people I hate"

Counterpoint: "this will get me engagement and the people who are my real audience are too dumb to see through it."

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Again, people running for congress with no chance in hell of winning. I looked her up she's running in John Lewis' district.

Also a former Real Housewife star and served time for running a stolen car ring (later pardoned by Trump). She also apparently gave birth to her child while in jail, handcuffed to a hospital bed, which is deeply hosed up but I would think it would make her guiding principle prison reform, not being anti-abortion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Skwirl posted:

Again, people running for congress with no chance in hell of winning. I looked her up she's running in John Lewis' district.

Also a former Real Housewife star and served time for running a stolen car ring (later pardoned by Trump). She also apparently gave birth to her child while in jail, handcuffed to a hospital bed, which is deeply hosed up but I would think it would make her guiding principle prison reform, not being anti-abortion.

I wonder what this world would look like if people elected to fight the people and systems that actually hosed them over as opposed to, idk, reinforcing them?