Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blame Pyrrhus
May 6, 2003

Me reaping: Well this fucking sucks. What the fuck.
Pillbug

En Garde Motherfuckers posted:

wait are the bnr invites in place of, or in addition to, the $10 reg fee? I'm confused

I just paid the $10 and am already able to :justpost: so I think the invites are in-place-of?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Registered and paid the :10bux: on BNR same username, think I found the tromp thread so all is good

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
While it's definitely cool and good that general opinion has turned against lowtax for good, he has done this (at least) twice before over years and years and it is a matter of public court record, on top of the many just personally lovely things he has said or done to prior staff or modmins, so I'm not sure why THIS time was finally the last straw for everyone.

Also Discord is 100% directly plugged into PRISM and every other alphabet soup data mining initiative on top of being trawled by kiwi farms so be extremely frosty if you're headed that way with leftish poo poo.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

WampaLord posted:

Anyone who wants an invite, just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register, I will approve, let me know the username you select if it is different.

Also be patient if it takes a little bit, there is a queue I am getting through as quickly as I can.

So I regged on bnr under my SA name but I don't have an invitation code or SA PMs (lol im not buying SA PMs) what should I do

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

WampaLord posted:

Anyone who wants an invite, just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register, I will approve, let me know the username you select if it is different.

Also be patient if it takes a little bit, there is a queue I am getting through as quickly as I can.

Just registered under this name, if you wouldn't mind processing me

Pepperoneedy fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jun 24, 2020

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Registered at BNR under this name and paid the 10 bux. No rush on approving since I know you're slammed.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

Squizzle posted:

i hope reenes fist recovers :ohdear:
Reene was banning people years ago for accusing Lowtax of beating one of his wives, so

uh

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Chillgamesh posted:

So I regged on bnr under my SA name but I don't have an invitation code or SA PMs (lol im not buying SA PMs) what should I do

no clue but you have a rockin av

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Doing approvals as fast as I can! :f5:

Normally I would feel guilty about using SA for this purpose but gently caress Lowtax, come join a community founded by decent leftist goons and not a serial abuser!

Also we have Xenforo!

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Mayor Dave posted:

no clue but you have a rockin av

squizzle's choice!! (I think)

Octal
Jan 30, 2003

It is haram to draw images of mythical beasts even if it never existed in reality

Hey if anyone has a Bread and Roses invite they could PM me, that would be really appreciated.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Quetzadilla posted:

While it's definitely cool and good that general opinion has turned against lowtax for good, he has done this (at least) twice before over years and years and it is a matter of public court record, on top of the many just personally lovely things he has said or done to prior staff or modmins, so I'm not sure why THIS time was finally the last straw for everyone.

Also Discord is 100% directly plugged into PRISM and every other alphabet soup data mining initiative on top of being trawled by kiwi farms so be extremely frosty if you're headed that way with leftish poo poo.

honestly i think it's because lowtax wasn't here to obfuscate. there's always been a cadre of posters eager to shower him with praise when he's here and they help shout his detractors down.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014
Registered over on BreadNRoses with the same username. Eat poo poo Lowtax.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Quetzadilla posted:

This but the entire internet

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

WampaLord posted:

I registered under this name. I haven't paid the 10bux yet so ignore me if you're just burning through folks who have invited or paid.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Eh fine guess it's time to sign up for BnR, anybody got an invite?

havelock
Jan 20, 2004

IGNORE ME
Soiled Meat
I registered but picked a new name and paid. I don't mind waiting.

Consider a YOSPOS refugee area when you come up for air.

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

someone please PM me a BnR invite, I've got my :10bux: ready thanks

E: nvm I registered and paid :)

e2: same username, and I promise to post as poorly there as I have here

Wamsutta fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Jun 24, 2020

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

as someone who actively goes to protests and wants to coordinate stuff in the home of the 2020 RNC, I'd really appreciate a cool zone discord invite because it's really hard finding goons to work with in this city without LEO compromised facebook poo poo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

might as well spend the afternoon giving out some more avs that i have uploaded, since i have a handful still left on the server

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:siren: YOU DO NOT NEED AN INVITE :siren:

Just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Quetzadilla posted:

it'll probably become clear later but i imagine in my vulgar marxist way that there have been growing structural "contradictions" so to speak, manifesting in interforums drama that has been happening since lowtax closed FYAD down. and that manifested in grudges within the forums which then develops into a general forums-wide grudge against lowtax.

Oni Elem
Jun 1, 2008

went and registered on bnr, I've been mostly lurking here but I'd really miss y'all if the forums do end up blowing up.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Squizzle posted:

might as well spend the afternoon giving out some more avs that i have uploaded, since i have a handful still left on the server

please avatar me, i'm tired of this one

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Hopkins FBI posted:

Reene was banning people years ago for accusing Lowtax of beating one of his wives, so

uh

among the mods of BNR are people who were floated as mods of CSPAM before being shut down because the people currently in charge of SA didn't trust them to play ball with all the dirty and stupid poo poo that happens behind the scenes here, which is about the strongest endorsement of those BNR mods possible

Wheeee fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Jun 26, 2020

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Squizzle posted:

goons in the it dept

for real how did B&R make any filter anywhere

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Squizzle posted:

hit me

Eegah!
Jul 26, 2010

Registered for BNR under the same name

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Hopkins FBI posted:

uh
was reene even a mod then?

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

has anyone made an offsite QCS yet

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
Registered for BnR under my current account name

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Fellatio del Toro posted:

Yes register here *points to bunghole*

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

kiwifarms

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

it's called the FBI

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

here you go

oglethorpe2020
May 23, 2020

tux liberation front

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

was reene even a mod then?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=505966071#post505966071

i mean it wasn't years ago but similar

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

it'll probably become clear later but i imagine in my vulgar marxist way that there have been growing structural "contradictions" so to speak, manifesting in interforums drama that has been happening since lowtax closed FYAD down. and that manifested in grudges within the forums which then develops into a general forums-wide grudge against lowtax.

shitposting to heighten the structural contradictions of our parasite-enabling deadforums

everyone must do his or her part

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Jon Irenicus posted:

it's called the FBI

hahaha

Carrot
Jun 17, 2003

The frustrated cannibal... Threw up his hands!
Registered for BnR as burger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Really appreciate all the registrations, I am approving as fast as I can, so check back in a few minutes and you should have access.