Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

ms pac man is just pac man's drag persona

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

T-man posted:

ms pac man is just pac man's drag persona

She's his wife, she uses Ms because she doesn't wan't to be defined by whether or not she's married.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Skwirl posted:

She's his wife, she uses Ms because she doesn't wan't to be defined by whether or not she's married.
In the world of business ("Business World") it is standard to always use Ms. for women regardless of any ringer on the finger

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Whatev posted:

In the world of business ("Business World") it is standard to always use Ms. for women regardless of any ringer on the finger

That's not the standard anywhere, but it was specifically invented because previously women were either Miss (unmarried) or Mrs (married) and sometime in the fifties or sixties some people realized it was kinda hosed up that women's names were defined by whether or not they were married and Ms was invented.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Skwirl posted:

that's just what pacman told you because you suck, ever seen the two in the same room together? :smug:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

T-man posted:

that's just what pacman told you because you suck, ever seen the two in the same room together? :smug:

Yes I have, there's a whole cartoon about it. And a videogame no one played.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Welp. Anyone wanna start a PYF Discord? https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928980&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

since a lot of people only check bookmarks, you should know that our admin, lowtax, has been credibly accused of abusing his partner.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928980

please do what you believe to be ethical.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Hollandia posted:

I mean you could focus on the valknot or you could just look at the pattern of swastikas around it. Unless I’m missing something.

Powered Descent posted:

I often visit a hundred-year-old office building that has that exact same pattern molded as trim around the elevators in the lobby.

That motif is called “Greek key”.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

We have a Discord set up: https://discord.gg/bkvRYGr

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
Username / post combo

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

T-man posted:

since a lot of people only check bookmarks, you should know that our admin, lowtax, has been credibly accused of abusing his partner.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928980

please do what you believe to be ethical.

I'd describe it more as plausible than credible.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

StillFullyTerrible posted:

p sure mizpiz used to post on kiwifarms so

Don't stir up offsite poo poo in PYF or, ideally, anywhere.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Syd Midnight posted:

I'd describe it more as plausible than credible.

That's a pedantic, not a meaningful, distinction to make.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/DarkDispatch/status/1275778013322522625

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

T-man posted:

Samus was the first trans woman in videogames.
I want to make some kind of trans/morphball joke but I'm pretty sure I'd gently caress it up and it'd come out horribly offensive, someone better than me please do it.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Y'know, we can't quantify suffering in a hard measure, but I don't think we need to for everyone to be in agreement that slaves have it worse than aborted fetuses.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
I'm sure it's an accident that they're basically equating slaves with a fetus which has no agency or awareness of its existence.

I'd really like to think that by the time I die abortion just won't be an issue people talk about, but every passing year I'm getting less confident.

And would it surprise anyone to know that my mom who posts about black people every day on Facebook is pro-life despite having had an abortion herself when she was younger? Yeah it didn't surprise me that much either.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Grimdude posted:

I'm sure it's an accident that they're basically equating slaves with a fetus which has no agency or awareness of its existence.

I'd really like to think that by the time I die abortion just won't be an issue people talk about, but every passing year I'm getting less confident.

And would it surprise anyone to know that my mom who posts about black people every day on Facebook is pro-life despite having had an abortion herself when she was younger? Yeah it didn't surprise me that much either.

Well that explains your posting.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

My wife had an adorable little student named Swastika. She was Karen, and was just getting the idea that something was up with her name in America. She wasn't taking it well.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Brawnfire posted:

My wife had an adorable little student named Swastika. She was Karen, and was just getting the idea that something was up with her name in America. She wasn't taking it well.

She wanted to speak to americas manager?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Twist: Nazi sent this in herself to spread the word about what her name means and hopefully cut down on the uncomfortableness she faces at work.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

look i hate gatekeeping but that's not trauma bitch

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Yeah, Trauma Bitch lives in Utah

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Why not just go to Timmy's?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Brawnfire posted:

i could see misspelling "Korean" as "Karen" but it's not exactly a Korean name

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

FFT posted:

i could see misspelling "Korean" as "Karen" but it's not exactly a Korean name

They're a people

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

e: whoops wrong thread

goatsestretchgoals has a new favorite as of 05:07 on Jun 25, 2020

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

goatsestretchgoals posted:

e: whoops wrong thread

I see you've deleted it, but the less problematic name is Failure Drill.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

well that is doubly unfortunate

but neat! thanks for informing

Frazzbo
Feb 2, 2006

Thistle dubh

FFT posted:

well that is doubly unfortunate

but neat! thanks for informing

Well they got it first, but it's not like they're making a fuss about it. Y'know, like those Karens.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Well, despite my best efforts, I have learned something today! I had also assumed it was a typo/autocorrect for Korean.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

All karens are people, despite their best attempts at proving otherwise

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Mmmmmm hi 👋 this is a rhino🦏 😅 Just thought I'd pop in and say hi🤦 This has been my favourite thread 😉 and I know how hard🍆 you all were willing to work💦💦💦 for that A+💯 in shitposting 💩. Even after all the time⏰ we spent away from each other🤔, I couldn't stop thinking about you!🙊😳I know you'll always be my special little thread, and I hope you get to make the same impression😜 on other shitposters 💩 like you did with me 😈💦💦💦😘🥰.

👋👀👋👀👋👀👋👀👋👀 goodbye go౦ԁbYe👋 thats ✔ some good👋👋bye right👋👋there👋👋👋 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👋👋 👋НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👋 👋👋 👋 💯 👋 👀 👀 👀 👋👋Goodbye💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

See you at the crossroads, crossroads, crossroads😘

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Mmmmmm hi 👋 this is a rhino🦏 😅 Just thought I'd pop in and say hi🤦 This has been my favourite thread 😉 and I know how hard🍆 you all were willing to work💦💦💦 for that A+💯 in shitposting 💩. Even after all the time⏰ we spent away from each other🤔, I couldn't stop thinking about you!🙊😳I know you'll always be my special little thread, and I hope you get to make the same impression😜 on other shitposters 💩 like you did with me 😈💦💦💦😘🥰.

👋👀👋👀👋👀👋👀👋👀 goodbye go౦ԁbYe👋 thats ✔ some good👋👋bye right👋👋there👋👋👋 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👋👋 👋НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👋 👋👋 👋 💯 👋 👀 👀 👀 👋👋Goodbye💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Blessed.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Guess I should have been clearer!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jesus christ. If lowtax kills the forum, then this. This is the opus that should grace the url that remains. :vote5: