Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

I've never intentionally voted on a thread. Every time i did, i was trying to click on the subforum in the bottom left corner of the page and my finger slipped and hit 1 by mistake. I would then click on 3 to correct my mistake; not sure if that did anything to the thread score.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I never reported anyone

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Another Bill posted:

I never reported anyone

same

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

DemoneeHo posted:

I've never intentionally voted on a thread. Every time i did, i was trying to click on the subforum in the bottom left corner of the page and my finger slipped and hit 1 by mistake. I would then click on 3 to correct my mistake; not sure if that did anything to the thread score.

How are people going to know which threads are solidly 2 star worthy?

Voted 3. I don't appreciate you not doing your civic duty but I do appreciate the honesty.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Another Bill posted:

I never reported anyone

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I never reported anyone either.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

i report literally every post

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

only one time I got probated did I actually think I deserved it. No mods no masters.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Another Bill posted:

I never reported anyone

Same

acab

Philadelphia
Sep 29, 2014
Every time i posted i was reported.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I think the only time I hit the report button was to report someone bootlicking in the US Riots thread and I was immensely glad the fucker got a probe for threadshitting as we were ACAB'ing.

Burt's probe reason was "I had to choose between four reported posts of yours so I chose one that wasn't reported. Threadshitting. 6 hours"

I DID MY PART

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Another Bill posted:

I never reported anyone

good. if i may

Lucavi posted:

reporting is bitchmade

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
I never voted Goku in any polls

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

As Nero Danced posted:

you gently caress

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
I was 14 and happy when I came here for the LP sub

Now I'm Gay 26 and depressed

Wattsamatta
Feb 24, 2008

I got busy for a few years. No one noticed.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I knew my posting was terrible yet I continued to post anyway.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

i report literally every post

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I'm Jon Stewart

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Another Bill posted:

I never reported anyone

I just reported this post

madattheinternet
May 8, 2004

PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I'm Jon Stewart

me too

panictheory
Aug 9, 2006

i've done a lot of drugs

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

As Nero Danced posted:

I'll do you one better, I think having Goku as a poll option was never funny. Not even once.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

DemoneeHo posted:

This happens to me all the goddamn time except I always vote 5

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

there was a site called gamecopyworld that a lot of people used for no-cd cracks. It was pretty common to download these for pc games even if you had the cd for the sake of convenience. One day I saw a goon got banned for linking to a file on gamecopyworld. "That can't be right" I thought, "everyone uses gamecopyworld, that can't be the real ban reason" so as an experiment I reported another goon who had linked to a file on gamecopyworld and they got banned too. Im sorry goon

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
SA has been a wonderful community for me. I really, really like the quality of posters and posts we've seen here.

I honestly feel the it has been a "internet bellweather" for all of its life. Breaking news or changing trends in society, SA and the goons have been ahead and leading the game for well over a decade. Whether a news story a day or two before major media breaks it, or major shifts in our culture, goons and SA have always been on the forefront. I remember when 3O and TCH posted updates on LGBQT rights/gay marriage only to see those become leading issues in american culture years later. When the George FloydWhat's his name!?! GEORGE FLOYD! stories broke, SA was a day ahead of anywhere else.

My confession is that I hope that we all take that power forward, where ever we end up. Its not a website URL that did this, it is the awesome folks that decided to participate here. Take that power forward with you goons. Teach the rest of the internet how to behave well.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I usually don’t read the thread and just reply directly to the title, too, OP

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I have always coveted the fancy icons some people got next to their usernames and I have no idea whence they come (apart from becoming a mod).

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I miss my gang tag I got for bringing down bitcoin

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I joined for the EVE guild lol

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Another Bill posted:

I never reported anyone

Also I still love Fiesta Cat

looming resonance
Sep 7, 2010
I joined for the CAD mock megathreads and I miss them.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
there are people here whose obituaries I would laugh at

probably not you

my monitor is on

Wub a Dub Sub
Feb 13, 2012

to the heart and mind
ignorance is kind

there's no comfort in the truth
pain is all youll find

so im never gonna dance again
guilty feet have got no rhythem...
I joined cause i read all 200 pages of the breakups thread and got locked out but had to continue reading you rear ends in top hats

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
I never got an icon :smith:

Peggle Fever
Sep 21, 2005

shake it
I created my account to make this exact reply post, right now.

Sorry everyone, it wasn't worth the wait.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I thought that banker bmp or we thread wasn't funny- I mean after a couple pages who cares

It had like 1000 5s
I never understood that

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

sometimes if there was a poster I didn’t like with an av, I’d buy then the stupid newbie avatar. They’d be confused.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

I really hate my avatar but I've never bothered to find anything worth buying to replace it and now I don't want to spend the money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
If you have a Lardroom AV/text, that was probably me. I was in a mood and that thread struck a funny bone.