Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
I loving love how Rei just exploded when Sauro was like "it looks like you don't care about gender and sex or whatever but it's a pretty big deal to us."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/this_channel_has_nobody_but_us#1

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
This isn't exactly the best thread to ask in, but is there an analogous LGBT comics chat anywhere else on SA? I've been reading Tillie Walden's very gay indie comics lately and I realized I didn't know if Something Awful had a gay comics thread for stuff other than manga

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Cephas posted:

This isn't exactly the best thread to ask in, but is there an analogous LGBT comics chat anywhere else on SA? I've been reading Tillie Walden's very gay indie comics lately and I realized I didn't know if Something Awful had a gay comics thread for stuff other than manga
How Wonderful! (BSS' Mod) started a thread on this for June. While it starts as a sorta retrospective, you can also talk about newer stuff. :)

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

also like feel free to post about them here as well!

comics are comics and having more things to read is always appreciated

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

what I'm saying is that they should merge adrtw and bss

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
Honestly I would love more people knowledgeable about manga to pop into BSS, it's something I'd like to know more about and I'm always happy to see people posting about stuff that isn't the same old Marvel and DC merry-go-round.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

How Wonderful! posted:

Honestly I would love more people knowledgeable about manga to pop into BSS, it's something I'd like to know more about and I'm always happy to see people posting about stuff that isn't the same old Marvel and DC merry-go-round.

I have nothing against the merge in principle but having more threads to push the slower ADTRW threads off the first page even faster doesn't sound great to me

Like we have enough posting on the subforum for every single thread on the first page to have been posted in today which is a nice and healthy amount of activity imo

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I think both BSS and ADTRW average a bit below 100 readers on peak hours, most of which don't post, so I don't think it would make it hard to find certain threads or anything.

Though I am also generally in favour of pruning low readership forums to keep things neat and tidy ocd type that I am.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

I am not actually in favor of merging BSS and ADRTW that seems like a bad idea

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
Me neither, I just like when there's posting overlap. I've learned about a lot of good comics lurking here.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Well, there's still at least Brenda, Sam and Vivian who can potentially get into the fray, so I'd say we can go deeper here :v:

Also, Eric and Lloyd, finally happening :3:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Carpator Diei posted:

Also, Eric and Lloyd, finally happening :3:

Props to Sauro for playing wingman and getting Lloyd to wise up.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
VAMPEERZ

https://mangadex.org/title/36399/vampeerz-my-peer-vampires

Also how did I miss ch 15 wtf

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

since a lot of people only check bookmarks, you should know that our admin, lowtax, has been credibly accused of abusing his partner.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928980

please do what you believe to be ethical.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

yeah, even if you want to keep on the site I would recommend blocking ads and not spending any money on Avs and such.

find your favorite discord, adrtw has a bunch at this point probably

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

we have at least two and at least one of them wasn't made by oval office 12 hours ago

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
yeah, she made it four yea—*is shot and torn apart by crows*

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Space Flower posted:

lol

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Space Flower posted:

lol

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

my peer vampire!

T-man posted:

since a lot of people only check bookmarks, you should know that our admin, lowtax, has been credibly accused of abusing his partner.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928980

please do what you believe to be ethical.

RIP

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Can we have an LGBT+ Discord?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

skaianDestiny posted:

there's at least 3

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Space Flower posted:

lol

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
the adtrw chat thread discord is full of homos

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

DisDisDis posted:

the adtrw chat thread discord is full of homos

drat

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
idk who with invite privs reads this thread though

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

skaianDestiny posted:

here you go.

everythingWasBees posted:

we have at least two and at least one of them wasn't made by oval office 12 hours ago

Most of them also don't want a massive flood of people!

mod note: The one posted by DisDisDis is the legit ADTRW one.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Jun 25, 2020

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

skaianDestiny posted:

https://discord.gg/x9cKzD the afforementioned adtrw discord full of gay people

e; this is an open link apparently idk if the other one is https://discord.com/invite/MguVc8
also i have nothing to do with any mysterious mod edits on this page ty everyone

DisDisDis fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Jun 25, 2020

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

skaianDestiny posted:

DisDisDis posted:

https://discord.gg/x9cKzD the afforementioned adtrw discord full of gay people

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I just want to say that this discord isn't exactly an ADTRW discord, but was made from people who posted in the chat thread. I'm saying this simply because I don't have any plans to create super structured discussion or anything because it's always been a very casual place with people who all mostly know each other.

We've always been more than fine with people joining, but we usually never kept the link posted somewhere at all times because we didn't want any serious connection made with the subforum. For example, sure people talk about anime everywhere in the server, but we only actually have a single channel for just anime posting because we never really needed anything more lol

Feel free to join, I'm not saying that I don't want people to join!, but I do ask that the above be kept in mind just so people have a better idea. I'm willing to help make sure people continue to have a place to talk with the people they've posted with, but I personally see that as a very different thing than making a server to replace a subforum with.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

It is not an official adtrw server

I'm bi btw

bye

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

littleorv posted:

It is not an official adtrw server

I'm bi btw

bye

lol gay

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

yeah...

LifeLoveLive
Jun 25, 2020

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

source, also kiss me i want to taste weed better

LifeLoveLive
Jun 25, 2020

T-man posted:

source, also kiss me i want to taste weed better

Kamiina Botan, Yoeru Sugata wa Yuri no Hana

the only thing I hate about this is that there's only 2 chapters

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

skaianDestiny posted:

aside from the chat thread discord, here's this https://discord.gg/Y5qBYG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
Anyone who truly believes he has friends is a fool.
Hi! I know I don't post in ADTRW very often, but I figured this would be on topic for this thread-- I'm having a watch party for the first of the new Utena musicals (fully translated and subbed) on Sunday June 28th, 8:30pm EST/5:30pm PST. Seems important for goons to get together outside of SA right now; if anyone wants to come you can pm me for info, or dm me on twitter at @YashaOhtori or @ohtori_nu!

Lysistrata fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Jun 25, 2020