Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Johnny Joestar posted:

racist creep who has been racist creep for like 10 years is very suddenly remorseful after talking mad poo poo on twitter as early as like yesterday iirc

hmm

Not just racist, by the sounds of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

NtotheTC posted:

Not just racist, by the sounds of it

yeah, i was lumping that in with 'creep' because for tobi it's kinda implied as a base

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

"please message me if i've abused you"

uh, no, tobiwan. yikes.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Also, it's too bad 2gd was already run out of the community. I would love to see that again!

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Up Circle posted:

As much as it pains me to admit it, it is possible that Tobi is a creep in the benign, old school way, where he just lusts openly after drow ranger cosplayers, rather than the modern understanding of casters being creeps by sexually assaulting women.

Reality Protester posted:

Tobi is a creeper for sure but probably volcel and relatively harmless

:mummyface:

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

he also wrote this before deleting it

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
I am so glad to be a goon, you guys are good people and you get it. :angel:

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

nikosoft posted:

I am so glad to be a goon, you guys are good people and you get it. :angel:

I have bad news about these forums and the people who frequent it

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

If these forums are still up tonight or something I'll post a bunch of behind the scenes pictures, videos, and stories (don't have any about people being creeps, though) from being stage crew/referee in the player booth during The International 2013-2015. I was the only non-Valve employee to do so!

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

TheRat posted:

eh, it's way better than it used to be

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

https://twitter.com/botjira/status/1276160088420597760

gently caress off tobi you racist

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

gently caress SNEEP posted:

If these forums are still up tonight or something I'll post a bunch of behind the scenes pictures, videos, and stories (don't have any about people being creeps, though) from being stage crew/referee in the player booth during The International 2013-2015. I was the only non-Valve employee to do so!

Cool.

My insider story is that XBoct and his manager sat next to me at bar outside MLG Columbus and they talked about what sounded like business stuff and I tried to hide my badge so they didn't think I was a creeper. I had no idea what they were saying.

Also almost every Speed Gaming game I saw was delayed because Envy had to go warm up his hands in a bathroom before playing and it was pretty far away.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Literally want to kill my self thinking about having tobi hovering over me

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice

TheRat posted:

You know what I mean! We ran off most of our frothing incel idiots, and all turned into middle age communists. Let's get rid of another wife-beater and then we can all hold hands and sing kumbaya in our separate subforums for eternity.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice

Looke posted:

Literally want to kill my self thinking about having tobi hovering over me

Tobi slowly removing his poorly-fitting sateen vest and rumpled collared shirt as he stares down at you

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

nikosoft posted:

Tobi slowly removing his poorly-fitting sateen vest and rumpled collared shirt as he stares down at you

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I bet Tobi's breath smells terrible

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

i was wrong lol i didnt think he could possibly be the worst one of them all

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9phu meruna (who is in a relationship with synd) on tobi

and tobi again https://t.co/BQuCMMSETz?amp=1

emdash fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Jun 25, 2020

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

emdash posted:

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9phu meruna (who is in a relationship with synd) on tobi

and tobi again https://t.co/BQuCMMSETz?amp=1

not only a horrible experience but imagine being scared to tell your partner because you don't want to upset him (not that I have any reason to suspect that syndaren doesn't want to tear tobi's face off right now). drat.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

jesus christ

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
https://twitter.com/syndereNDota/status/1276197649734041600

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

NtotheTC posted:

not only a horrible experience but imagine being scared to tell your partner because you don't want to upset him (not that I have any reason to suspect that syndaren doesn't want to tear tobi's face off right now). drat.

Yeah :smith:

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Tobi ghosted someone and is a rapist but nobody saw this coming

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

tobiishly:

I have done some terrible thigns in my past, and for that i am sorry. I will now list them to atone for my sins and will tag the people who I have wronged.

Little suzy, on the playground, I said that your bulbasaur was lame and charmander was cooler, and for that I apologize.
Dave's Corner Store, I stole a pack of gum, Bubblelicious Lime Mint Flavor, and that experience of stealing has haunted me ever since.
Finally, worst of all, I did not donate enough money to the Greater Detroit Homeless Shelter last year, I only donated $1,000 instead of $10,000 by accident (i mistyped in the box on their website) and never remedied my mistake.

these mistakes are severe and i can never truly fix the harm i have caused, my contrition is genuine and i will flay myself to show this, thank you for reading

btw the rape stuff dont know what youre talking about (:

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

I wonder if that Singsing story is true.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
I always tried to give tobi the benefit of the doubt but can't really say that anymore, feel bad for Synderyn right now, what a horrid thing to go though for him and his partner

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!
hosed up that the guy called 'Capitalist' is one of the best people in the scene.

For real, good on cap for using his platform to do the right thing.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

sugar free jazz posted:

tobiishly:

I have done some terrible thigns in my past, and for that i am sorry. I will now list them to atone for my sins and will tag the people who I have wronged.

Little suzy, on the playground, I said that your bulbasaur was lame and charmander was cooler, and for that I apologize.
Dave's Corner Store, I stole a pack of gum, Bubblelicious Lime Mint Flavor, and that experience of stealing has haunted me ever since.
Finally, worst of all, I did not donate enough money to the Greater Detroit Homeless Shelter last year, I only donated $1,000 instead of $10,000 by accident (i mistyped in the box on their website) and never remedied my mistake.

these mistakes are severe and i can never truly fix the harm i have caused, my contrition is genuine and i will flay myself to show this, thank you for reading

btw the rape stuff dont know what youre talking about (:

I'm confused, is this actually something he posted?

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!

Tiger Millionaire posted:

hosed up that the guy called 'Capitalist' is one of the best people in the scene.

For real, good on cap for using his platform to do the right thing.

And he's such a dumb bitcoin moron too.

But yeah, good on him.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

NtotheTC posted:

I'm confused, is this actually something he posted?

his twitlonger is all innocuous bullshit apology covering up for him being a rapist

thats the joke

sugar free jazz fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Jun 25, 2020

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Oh my loving god poor loving Synd

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Jesus christ. If I were in his shoes I'd be ready to loving murder. Someone you worked with closely for a loving decade and presumably were at least friendly with hid that he sexual assaulted your partner for the 8 loving years you've been together.

Absolute monumental piece of trash

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Fat_Cow posted:

I wonder if that Singsing story is true.

what story

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Cancel Bulldog next pls

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice

Looke posted:

Cancel Bulldog next pls

yes please

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/LDeeep/status/1276190055556509697?s=20

lol at LD trying to take the high road

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.
Tobi's a piece of poo poo, and we've known this for years, but this makes me feel even less bad at how rude I was to him at TI3

gently caress you Tobi, you've always sucked (And LD, you loving suck too, and I hope you read this thread and see it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

lol BTS is and always has been such a frat bro house group. No way any of them aren't garbo.

Purge is cool, PyrionFlax is cool.