Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

QueenOfTheEvening posted:

The tgrs thread can't hurt you anymore

its pretty easy to not be an rear end in a top hat

gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

holy poo poo

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
idk what's going on right now but i want lloyd and rei to beat it up so the queer times can keep rolling

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

boredsatellite posted:

its pretty easy to not be an rear end in a top hat

gently caress off

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009
before we die id like to say that kannazuki no miko is better than utena. lets discuss that

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Endorph posted:

before we die id like to say that kannazuki no miko is better than utena. lets discuss that

sell me on it
I'm pretty sure you've actually sold me on it before but do it again

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
i think laying your heart out to someone while you're slashing at them with a katana is a relationship goal so the knm finale always sticks out to me

and the scene a few eps before that where the demon lady is surrounding chikane with mirrors, and chikane is just realizing all the gay-coded stuff they (himechika) did was gay, because she was gay. good scene (also i felt it was really similar to the madomagi rebellion scene where kyubey confronts homura, but i watched knm right when rebellion came out)

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

everythingWasBees posted:

run by *checks notes* a sex pest and somebody who outs ppl she doesn't like

ugh why does everything have to be run by awful people.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
i will try to watch kannazuki no miko after princess principal

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Is it the mecha?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

probably should have read the rest of the posts before registering

:yikes:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

everythingWasBees posted:

sell me on it
I'm pretty sure you've actually sold me on it before but do it again
i will warn you it has a pretty bad sexual assault thing early on

also theres a side villain whos a mangaka who became an evil mecha pilot because she hates deadlines

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Endorph posted:

i will warn you it has a pretty bad sexual assault thing early on

also theres a side villain whos a mangaka who became an evil mecha pilot because she hates deadlines

ill keep that in mind, also lol

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
still thinking about the classic yuri anime strawberry panic's method of establishing a character as deceitful

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i think strawberry panic might legitimately be one of the funniest anime i've ever watched when it tries to be

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Strawberry Panic's dramatic Ribbon Floats Away During Underwater Pool Makeout scene stands strong in my memory

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I liked the surprise amnesia plot line three episodes before the end

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
there are a few bits of strawberry panic i think could be better but largely honestly i think it's better than people give it credit for. it's a genuinely really fun show and a few of its big moments are actually pretty decently executed

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The Colonel posted:

there are a few bits of strawberry panic i think could be better but largely honestly i think it's better than people give it credit for. it's a genuinely really fun show and a few of its big moments are actually pretty decently executed

:yeah:

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

I've started reading Kase-san and Morning Glories. It's cute and bubbly and relaxing. Would recommend.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
I don't remember if I already said this before but Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens was a great show and one of the main characters is a gender-noncomfirming man without any gross jokes being made about him. It also had a gay couple in the supporting cast and I think it heavily hinted that the relationship between the main protagonists is developing to be closer than just being friends.

I wish it had another season, I want to see them all on screen again :(

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
Love Me For Who I Am/Fukakai na Boku no Subete o is real good and i'm glad i learned about it by reading this thread

as someone who's been feeling lately like maybe i'm not so binary after all, it has been a really constructive and positive read

sorry i just lurked and never posted with y'all

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

RottenK posted:

I don't remember if I already said this before but Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens was a great show and one of the main characters is a gender-noncomfirming man without any gross jokes being made about him. It also had a gay couple in the supporting cast and I think it heavily hinted that the relationship between the main protagonists is developing to be closer than just being friends.

I wish it had another season, I want to see them all on screen again :(

one of my fav doom streamers randomly dropped that he loved that show and i've been meaning to rewatch it

dude looked really good in that baseball uniform

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

DisDisDis posted:

one of my fav doom streamers randomly dropped that he loved that show and i've been meaning to rewatch it

dude looked really good in that baseball uniform

you're right but also I can't think of any outfit that he didn't look really good in

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
hyup, learned a lot about pitching and catching in this episode

RottenK posted:

you're right but also I can't think of any outfit that he didn't look really good in

the hosed up truth is i just think anime girls in old timey baseball uniforms or really any baseball uniforms are really cute, and lin is doubly cute (it's bc i dont really care about the sport but i like the uniforms, and anime)

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
I don't have strong feelings about baseball uniforms but he does look very cute in one, true

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

ToxicFrog posted:

I've started reading Kase-san and Morning Glories. It's cute and bubbly and relaxing. Would recommend.

Indeed.

Main Paineframe posted:

Love Me For Who I Am/Fukakai na Boku no Subete o is real good and i'm glad i learned about it by reading this thread

as someone who's been feeling lately like maybe i'm not so binary after all, it has been a really constructive and positive read

It's good, and it's getting an official English printing. The first volume comes out in 5 days.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Main Paineframe posted:

My goal is to be the big sister* one day, cooking, being trans, and helping kids with gender stuff. +ing the rec.

* or the club owner in shinigami tasogare which shares a vibe imo

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
deathgod twilight sounds like a rad name for a gay coming of age manga

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

There's exactly zero chance I ever would have tried Witch's Servant without this thread.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Rody One Half posted:

There's exactly zero chance I ever would have tried Witch's Servant without this thread.

the surprise hit of this thread
given how rough it was at the start it's amazing how it's ended up

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Rody One Half posted:

Also this! I was like 1/3rd of the way reading the back catalogue and all else aside I like this thread's collective taste in anime.

To counterbalance multiple white noise posts, any thoughts on Kon in general and Hana from Tokyo Godfathers in particular?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

the dreaded 'white noise'

Hungry
Jul 14, 2006

Here's some white noise: I'm gay

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

That is distinctly rainbow-coloured noise

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
deeply weary lol that the forum with a three page rules op for how to appropriately discuss sex in the sex megathread or be banned has multiple sexual harasser admins

that witch's servant though. lovely comic

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
whats pink noise then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
im gay and writing posts online