Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Endorph posted:

fyi: this person got probed because they kept shilling bnr in the adtrw lgbt thread, a few people in adtrw made fun of bnr (because there are people in adtrw who have been hurt by the cspam/tgrs/bnr crowd), coincidentally the person doing most of the joking got bought an insanely transphobic avatar and then a bread n roses avatar, then they were asked to leave the adtrw lgbt thread and they refused and mocked people for wanting them to leave

you are free to join bnr and i dont wanna crossimport drama but keep your guard up if you do join it rather than embracing it as the turbowoke leftist paradise it seems to want to sell itself as. peace.

You have a really pathetic obsession.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Man, the anime mod still doing their job? Scab.

Edit: I saw that mean avatar now. I am glad the anime mod scabbed after all!

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Endorph posted:

fyi: this person got probed because they kept shilling bnr in the adtrw lgbt thread, a few people in adtrw made fun of bnr (because there are people in adtrw who have been hurt by the cspam/tgrs/bnr crowd), coincidentally the person doing most of the joking got bought an insanely transphobic avatar and then a bread n roses avatar, then they were asked to leave the adtrw lgbt thread and they refused and mocked people for wanting them to leave

you are free to join bnr and i dont wanna crossimport drama but keep your guard up if you do join it rather than embracing it as the turbowoke leftist paradise it seems to want to sell itself as. peace.

Piss off scab

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

jesus

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

This is a real glowing endorsement of this new place

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

wonderful endorsement of the off-site if any criticism of it is met that way

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
This all sucks. Wake me when I regenerate into Christopher Eccleston.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

CobiWann posted:

This all sucks. Wake me when I regenerate into Christopher Eccleston.

We regret to inform you that your request was misinterpreted and you will be reincarnated as Brian Christopher.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

The forums are on their deathbed and mods are still poo poo stirring cross forum pissing matches that only exist in their heads.

:allears:

The ability to buy hosed up avs for anyone is another well known obvious sign Rich was an rear end in a top hat. That could have been stopped at any time but was a clear income source.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

what?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Don't come back this time either, like the last time you said you were gone (I notice people in this sub keep making a habit of doing that, btw. Bad habit!)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Insertnamehere31 posted:

This is a real glowing endorsement of this new place

Rarity posted:

The ideals behind BnR seem pretty decent but the site creators have always been super pushy about promoting it and it's kind of a turn-off.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

If you wanna read leaking forums drama that isn’t related to figuring out what to do about our abusive forums owner please give me a heads up so I can spend the Armageddon days on different subs.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Venomous posted:

Casual reminder that there's already a discord! https://discord.gg/w9pwfu

Expired. Updated link, please?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Max Coveri posted:

Expired. Updated link, please?

https://discord.com/invite/Np4Gn24

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Bluedeanie posted:

I saw the video, I meant evidently she has already walked back/denounced what she said in the video where she said she was not being coerced and lowtax was right (really obviously done due to being coerced by lowtax, who is wrong)

https://www.facebook.com/toad.roll/posts/10216985157850168

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Thank you. Very hosed up situation, hope lowtax's victims get help and his spine, car and cookies get repossessed.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
mortal kombat style

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Man, these forums make me feel old sometimes. I still remember the FIRST time Richard started a relationship with a woman, gave her a position of authority within SOmething Awful and then fell apart like a wet cake when the relationship went south. https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=195

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Lamuella posted:

Man, these forums make me feel old sometimes. I still remember the FIRST time Richard started a relationship with a woman, gave her a position of authority within SOmething Awful and then fell apart like a wet cake when the relationship went south. https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=195

Him posting that weirdo aggressive front page about it probably would have been a huge red flag if were all weren’t like 15

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

weekly font posted:

Him posting that weirdo aggressive front page about it probably would have been a huge red flag if were all weren’t like 15

Reading it again right now and the "EXTREMELY EMOTIONALLY NORMAL GUY WHO HAS NO PROBLEMS WITH WOMEN" alarm keeps going off.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

drat. He’s so loving awful.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
I cannot support any forum that is rude to Endorph

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Has Lowtax even made any statements yet or is he just committed to hiding and hoping this'll all blow over?

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Rhonne posted:

Has Lowtax even made any statements yet or is he just committed to hiding and hoping this'll all blow over?

I saw a screenshot of him posting a Facebook comment saying “ the legal system is skewed against men”. I have no idea if that was current or from one of his other domestic violence accusations though.

If this is new it seems like he’s digging in and denying wrongdoing.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
At this point I think the most likely outcome of this is a Lowtax suicide.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Insertnamehere31 posted:

I saw a screenshot of him posting a Facebook comment saying “ the legal system is skewed against men”. I have no idea if that was current or from one of his other domestic violence accusations though.

i believe that's an old comment

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
His Patreon is now at $2429, and I believe it was around $7500 a few days ago. I checked yesterday at this time and it was still almost $4000 so he’s still bleeding subscribers.

I’m going to stick around here for now. I’ve registered at B&R and DVDVR as well in case this site goes under.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Lowtax has lost $60k/year in income, what a loving idiot

Insertnamehere31 posted:

That's from when his ex-wife took his kid to a women's refuge and he wasn't allowed to see her

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
what wrasslin move would you wish to see lowtax receive?

I'm thinking lionsault tombstone

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jb6Zef2NUE

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

orienteering with napalm death

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Spinebuster.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Steenalizer

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Vertebreaker

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Don't even make him the main attraction, just let Lance Archer destroy him during his entrance

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Is a new jack stabbing a wrestling move?

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

I change my answer

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Remember when Taker encased Paul Bearer in concrete? That’s a good move too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

The ol new jack special of yeeting him off a scaffold