Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday

Detective No. 27 posted:

Looks like my Palm Mall Mars did come in after all.

Rad, looks like I'm good luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

I reached out to them and they replied back saying they’re still slowly shipping stuff out. They gave me a tracking number showing the label was made on May 28, but no movement since then.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Ballz posted:

I reached out to them and they replied back saying they’re still slowly shipping stuff out. They gave me a tracking number showing the label was made on May 28, but no movement since then.

I’ll reach out to them too. Thanks!

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Whelp, gonna miss you vinyl goons if this forum suddenly goes extinct.

If you're looking for a pretty chill alternative, there's always Needles and Grooves, which is made up of Vinyl Me, Please forum refugees.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Ballz posted:

Whelp, gonna miss you vinyl goons if this forum suddenly goes extinct.

If you're looking for a pretty chill alternative, there's always Needles and Grooves, which is made up of Vinyl Me, Please forum refugees.

And have to build my reputation as the guy who never stops complaining about how much records cost these days from nothing? Forget it.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

CPL593H posted:

And have to build my reputation as the guy who never stops complaining about how much records cost these days from nothing? Forget it.

Maybe this is a good opportunity for a fresh start.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

CPL593H posted:

CineDiscord's been expanding and now has a Music channel. Come hang and complain.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

When the forums explode into flames for good, know that the last record I bought was the super chill Orange You Glad by Julian Lynch.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Barry posted:

Maybe this is a good opportunity for a fresh start.

I remember when fresh starts were way easier to get. Then everyone wanted them and the whole thing got ridiculous.

caligulamprey posted:

CineDiscord's been expanding and now has a Music channel. Come hang and complain.

I'm not going in there with those degenerates.

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I won’t stop posting here, I’m too loving autistic to adapt to a new layout or UI. This is the best forum ever; if Lowtax is too much of a piece of poo poo to run it anymore he should sell it to somebody else, provided they keep the layout and user interface completely the same. I’d rather loving die than use bodybuilding.com or reddit.

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*
Quick everyone post your favorite video game soundtracks on vinyl before a third plane hits the tower. No regrets. Post em if you got em.

Snatcher from sts, specifically the baller yetee splatter and the sts tricolor variants

Dragon Quest 11 from KING even though the composer is a bigot

GTA 5 box set from Mass Appeal but only the alchemist/oh no instrumental stuff not the licensed tracks (cause the set up is not on it!!!)

Katamari Damacy from Mondo

Nier Automata from Square Enix

Every Data Discs release

Video game soundtracks and represses of the saturday night fever soundtrack are keeping the pressing plants from pressing your favorite albums!!!

White
Hot
Stampers

Born to die vinyl subscription is a gently caress kill em all 1989 i am a trash man

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

They released a DQXI vinyl?

I'm gonna have to say Katamari Damacy, and I also like Switched On SNES's Secret of Mana a lot.

Streets of Rage 2 also rules.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Far Cry: Blood Dragon

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I got the Hohokum EP and it's ver pretty.

pwn
May 27, 2004

That OoT one probably

How will i spend all my money without this place to show me all the records i never knew about? What even is the point of buying records if i can’t post 20MB of photos of them to 14 other people who are indifferent on the matter?

Modmins just do a coup and take over the backend so i don’t have to join, post in the steve hoffman forums, tia

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

pwn posted:

That OoT one probably

How will i spend all my money without this place to show me all the records i never knew about? What even is the point of buying records if i can’t post 20MB of photos of them to 14 other people who are indifferent on the matter?

Modmins just do a coup and take over the backend so i don’t have to join, post in the steve hoffman forums, tia

there's always https://www.needlesandgrooves.com/

what came after the Vinyl Me, Please forums shut down. It's not bad. A lot of helpful people and less.... intimidating as the SHF can occasionally be.

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Detective No. 27 posted:

They released a DQXI vinyl?

March 2019. It is a Japanese release but I think Amazon JP still has them for just over $70. 3xLP with symphonic tracks, not the midi garbage from the US PS4 and unmodded PC versions. Searching for dragon quest analog (in english) should get you there. It is really, really good and much cheaper than trying to buy the old DQ I-IV albums. Think of it as a DQ greatest hits album.

If we suddenly can't login to these forums soon, I will need to draft an audio analysis of listening to digital soundtracks on vinyl for the SHF. If paul reiser hates game soundtracks, I can't imagine what those nerds will say in comparison. Compiling a list of buzzwords now in preparation.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Bloodplay it again posted:

Quick everyone post your favorite video game soundtracks on vinyl before a third plane hits the tower. No regrets. Post em if you got em.

Dropsy and this thing that goes on sale tomorrow.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I ordered the Alien Soldier soundtrack from Mondo today. They also announced they got the rights to MGS2 and 3. I'm finally gonna have Snake Eater on vinyl.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Detective No. 27 posted:

I ordered the Alien Soldier soundtrack from Mondo today. They also announced they got the rights to MGS2 and 3. I'm finally gonna have Snake Eater on vinyl.

:captainpop:

pwn
May 27, 2004

If we suddenly can't login to these forums soon, I will need to draft an audio analysis of listening to digital soundtracks on vinyl for the SHF. If paul reiser hates game soundtracks, I can't imagine what those nerds will say in comparison. Compiling a list of buzzwords now in preparation.

I want this on a plaque

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

March 2019. It is a Japanese release but I think Amazon JP still has them for just over $70. 3xLP with symphonic tracks, not the midi garbage from the US PS4 and unmodded PC versions. Searching for dragon quest analog (in english) should get you there. It is really, really good and much cheaper than trying to buy the old DQ I-IV albums. Think of it as a DQ greatest hits album.

You are the best

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Nier Automata from Square Enix

id also probably buy the hotline miami one if i could ever find it even if i have most of the albums that contributed to it.

incidentally, vinyl thread, if you like that intro song Silver Lights (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYeDysZS80w) you can still buy it: http://www.noquarter.net/product/coconuts-coconuts-noq023/ they dont even list the band anywhere on the site but the listing is there and it worked as of a year or two ago

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

There was a new pressing of the Hotline Miami OST a couple months ago and it sold out within seconds. I never even got to see a live add to cart button.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I'd be down with a copy of the Hotline Miami soundtrack, but what I really want is a copy of Sun Araw's On Patrol.

Says it's sold out, it's going up for sale tomorrow? Because I wanna buy the poo poo out of this.

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

caligulamprey posted:

I'd be down with a copy of the Hotline Miami soundtrack, but what I really want is a copy of Sun Araw's On Patrol.

You searched for Sun Araw's On Patrol. No results found. Did you mean:

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Did they ever do any of the Metroid games on vinyl I would dig on Metroid prime.

Bastion had a really good soundtrack. So does stardew valley

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Did they ever do any of the Metroid games on vinyl I would dig on Metroid prime.

https://www.discogs.com/Various-The-Metroid-Trilogy/release/10635799

There's this

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

thrilla in vanilla posted:

There is a bootleg that was linked but officially the only release is this one. 7" shared with Kid Icarus from 1987.

The boot has Metroid, Metroid 2, and Super Metroid on it. It is a few years old and costs entirely too much now. Then again, that 7" has only been sold once on Discogs for $150, so it still seems like a bargain in comparison.

Bloodplay it again fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Jun 25, 2020

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

caligulamprey posted:

Says it's sold out, it's going up for sale tomorrow? Because I wanna buy the poo poo out of this.

According to the email I got this afternoon, the pre-order goes live at 1 p.m. Eastern June 25. I suspect "Sold Out" is a placeholder for the link in the meantime.

If you look around on SL9's website, you'll see they're going to do several different editions with game's score as well, but honestly, the Galaxy News Radio record is what I'd probably only ever spin.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
id probably buy a press of that stemage guys metroid covers tbh.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I got a copy of Seven by Knight of the Round and it's really good.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

My god.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

You probably shouldn't eat that.

Lahar
Sep 14, 2014
Before this Forum implodes, please somebody enjoy these two Albums

First two codes are Aksak Mabouls excellent new Album Figures.

Bottom code is Can - Soundtracks.

Black Sabas
Apr 29, 2015

the thread title : A Well Documented Case of Severe Autism

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

caligulamprey posted:

Just FYI it's still showing the black version as being sold out but a Nuka Bottle Clear version is up on the site.

I... I honestly would rather have it in black.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Ballz posted:

Just FYI it's still showing the black version as being sold out but a Nuka Bottle Clear version is up on the site.
It sold out IMMEDIATELY. :gonk:

EDIT: Now it's back up and I got one!

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Jun 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

caligulamprey posted:

It sold out IMMEDIATELY. :gonk:

Refresh! It's back in stock!

Edit: It's overpriced at about $41 when you factor in shipping but I am a weak man and got it anyways. :sigh: