Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

the idea that no one knew or suspected anything is a huge joke. This isn't some massive group of people we're talking about. This is a small, tight knit professional group where they worked and lived together for an actual whole rear end decade. They either knew, or they very specifically and intentionally looked away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

LD trying desperately to distance himself from this is so god drat pathetic. Own up you loving coward.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

i hereby grant LD the title of mod, and he definitely knew

halwain
May 31, 2011

:unsmith:

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Oh thank god Pyrion is alright

Looke posted:

Cancel Bulldog next pls

Also I wish but every time reddit tried it didn't work.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Looke posted:

Cancel Bulldog next pls

Probably the biggest person on the scene I actively dislike, after all the sex pests of course.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
Slacks and cap being so good is such a contrast to how annoying i found their on-air personalities

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Of all the dota 2 pros and personalities I got to meet through TI, Pyrion was the nicest and most genuine of them. He's also probably the only one who would go out of his way to come say hi if we ever saw each other again.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Pyrion would always stop what he was doing to sketch you a sick skull at TI. 10/10 would say hi again.

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.

err posted:

Probably the biggest person on the scene I actively dislike, after all the sex pests of course.

I really liked Bulldog going into TI3 because he played Syllabear and that was my favourite hero

then i watched him stream for like 15 minutes once, that was a big oof.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/hfrjmu/valve_just_removed_tobiwan_voicelines_from_the/

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

https://twitter.com/v1lat/status/1276231579203973125

seriously though all this poo poo is loving crazy to the extreme

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

Quincy Smallvoice posted:

https://twitter.com/v1lat/status/1276231579203973125

seriously though all this poo poo is loving crazy to the extreme

What did he say? It got deleted.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Ragingsheep posted:

"its a disaster"

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

So Valve are watching, and of course their first action is to silently disassociate themselves with a sexual abuser they were making money off. Nothing else of course.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
look it takes time to wheel over your desk to the public statement team

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

OG/VP has been pretty fun you guys

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Up Circle posted:

look it takes time to wheel over your desk to the public statement team

a wheel caught itself on the edge of one of the rugs, it was traumatic for everyone involved

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

IcePhoenix posted:

OG/VP has been pretty fun you guys

lol

im watching too, fun game

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

game is very good

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Ragingsheep posted:

Basically "women who are coming forward should feel safe to do so, should be listened to, and the community should not be so lovely. ALSO THERE ARE A LOT OF THIRSTY WOMEN AT EVENTS THAT PUT THEMSELVES IN BAD SITUATIONS."

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
which discord y'all at btw, is that a thing?

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Yeah, I've seen the CIS scene comments and v1lat's is probably one of the better ones unfortunately.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

This is great news

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

If I made a pro dotes thread on BNR would any of ya'll want to move over there

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.

Taffer posted:

I'd lurk there. I'm still kind of on the fence with BnR. They seem probation happy, some stuff is just disagreements with the mods.

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Kortel posted:

I'd lurk there. I'm still kind of on the fence with BnR. They seem probation happy, some stuff is just disagreements with the mods.

Yeah I'm not sure if it will be "the place" when things are said and done, just trying to move myself and my interests.... away from here. Seems like the best alternative at the moment.

cerious
Aug 18, 2010

:dukedog:
Bring back Lumi

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
i actually k ind of liked winters casting even though im sure i've complained about him in here in the past

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Up Circle posted:

i actually k ind of liked winters casting even though im sure i've complained about him in here in the past

He stopped casting because he wanted to compete instead.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Bless.

Up Circle posted:

Slacks and cap being so good is such a contrast to how annoying i found their on-air personalities

Christ if you had told me years ago Slacks would be one of the good ones I would have laughed you out the room.

Taffer posted:

I'd add it to my watchlist and lurk until these dumb forums really go kaput literally (rather than figuratively as it is atm)

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Xtanstic posted:

Bless.

Christ if you had told me years ago Slacks would be one of the good ones I would have laughed you out the room.

I've pretty much never enjoyed slacks's humor or on-air persona, but even from the beginning he always struck me as a very nice and genuine person, I don't think that was ever unclear.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Yeah he was always a bit much but eventually he eased up (or I got used to him), but agreed about him always seeming decent and earnest.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

I still don't really like Slacks' gimmick/persona but I'm genuinely glad he's a good dude. :unsmith:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I love Slacks gimmick but find him to be a terrible person!

Christ, could you imagine?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

:unsmith:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Envy's mid necrobook Enigma getting clowned on

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

Up Circle posted:

i remember a cast where winter was trolling ld and saying poo poo like 'gorman, you never buy wards when you support!' and it made me like him. i hope he's not a sex pest

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Taffer posted:

ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Valve should have listened about Tobi 8 years ago